I think you dum dum.I actually think you're a Mafia.
I think you dum dum.I actually think you're a Mafia.
Well that just brings yet another path to follow :/Jammin is spy but yeah im wondering if his partner, knowing hes spy might have sacrificed him if (s)hes mafia.
Not to mention the now conveniently dead escort that made it easy for him to claim he was blocked.So DD claims Detective,and is saved by the benefit of a doubt,he goes to investigate Brandish at night to prove himself and turns out blocked making it impossible for him to flip as Trust worthy yet.
Yeah that was the mafia plan to kill the escort so I can blend in better, you are dum dum.Not to mention the now conveniently dead escort that made it easy for him to claim he was blocked.
I investigated brandish and was blocked. that feel......

He voted for himself that caught my eye.
Why Brandish though?
Well i'm sorry but pretty much everything falls perfectly into place for you,you're about to get lynched=Det Claim.(Which can be a Mafia Claim)I think you dum dum.
one thing I also asked myself
Why Brandish though?
...instead of someone who votekilled you?He voted for himself that caught my eye.
Well everyone changed their vote after I revealed role......instead of someone who votekilled you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
in these games there is usually 2 detective he/she should be under the radar and will be useful.Well i'm sorry but pretty much everything falls perfectly into place for you,you're about to get lynched=Det Claim.(Which can be a Mafia Claim)
You wanna prove yourself trust worthy and are left Alive by the Mafia despite the fact you revealed that you have one of the most important roles for town. Insane or Not a Detective is a Risk for the Mafia.
Well, I did a thing last night. My target didn't do anything openly menacing, surprisingly enough.@Tux mind sharing something about yourself,a hint or any suspicions you might have right now?
@Demonspeed @Takuan you guys as well,if you don't mind.![]()
That has nothing to do with my point. If I were a Det, I would either investigate the lynched player or one of the people who tried to lynch me. Brandish voting for himself is nothing suspicious at all in my view. He changed his vote because we (randomly) votekilled Gryffindor at the same time, but my vote was already locked.Well everyone changed their vote after I revealed role...
Yeah i was one of them,which i'd blame more on the situation. We were in the ending stages of the Phase,it did seem like a hasty reaction especially if your claim had flipped as Truth. Now with all the pieces falling into place it's really hard for me to buy into it. I ended up voting for Jammin who turned out as a Town Spy.Well everyone changed their vote after I revealed role...
Exactly,there is always the chance that one of my lynchers could be a Mafia. Since they know who they have to go for.That has nothing to do with my point. If I were a Det, I would either investigate the lynched player or one of the people who tried to lynch me. Brandish voting for himself is nothing suspicious at all in my view. He changed his vote because we (randomly) votekilled Gryffindor at the same time, but my vote was already locked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"surprisingly enough"? That's interesting,so you had expected your target to make a Move during the night aka. you thought him/her Mafia?Well, I did a thing last night. My target didn't do anything openly menacing, surprisingly enough.
I am dum dum too but how would mafia know who was the escort?Yeah that was the mafia plan to kill the escort so I can blend in better, you are dum dum.