Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Yeah that was the mafia plan to kill the escort so I can blend in better, you are dum dum.
Obviously if there's only one mafia they didn't kill the escort. And that's a big if. I guess I'm looking at it too logically then. Choosing Brandish to investigate rather than your own partner to make sure you're not shacking up with scum isn't the route I thought you'd go.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I am dum dum too but how would mafia know who was the escort?

Weak reasoning for investigating the 4th rounder but I told my partner you’d claim block, it’s a feasible strategy to be honest...but you oddly agreed with Lambu when there were several other people with 2 votes so there’s that as well.
I was being sarcastic.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Obviously if there's only one mafia they didn't kill the escort. And that's a big if. I guess I'm looking at it too logically then. Choosing Brandish to investigate rather than your own partner to make sure you're not shacking up with scum isn't the route I thought you'd go.
I figured if my partner was mafia his role would be fake, and I would be dead night 1.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
my partner and me have 1 point, how many do you guys have?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
If a Insane Doc ends up killing his Target to protect would a hider behind said target die as well? :hmm
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I also wonder if a PGO gets targetted at night if he/she would kill the hider as well if he was behind the Mafia sent to murder him?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I also wonder if a PGO gets targetted at night if he/she would kill the hider as well if he was behind the Mafia sent to murder him?
maybe but that doesnt account for the other 3 deaths which would all have different sources, in your first scenario with the doctor hider and who ever he hid behind would be killed by the same action. Leaving the mafia escort and the other townie.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
maybe but that doesnt account for the other 3 deaths which would all have different sources, in your first scenario with the doctor hider and who ever he hid behind would be killed by the same action. Leaving the mafia escort and the other townie.
If Asako targetted a PGO for example,and James hid behind her. Then both died to him.
If Holt was protected by an Insane doc. he could've died through that as well.
Jammin could've been targetted by the Third Party.

I imagine it to be something like that. I don't think there are 2 Insane Doc's in this game.

Which on the other hand would mean that you didn't end up blocked. If that was the case that is.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Tux mind sharing something about yourself,a hint or any suspicions you might have right now?

@Demonspeed @Takuan you guys as well,if you don't mind.:grumble
I guess. I'll share my suspicions for now. I already shared them with my partner during the night.

Yesterday i voted Zasz mainly because he's Zasz. I don't really like this thing of votekilling someone just because he's "that" person (like Zasz being the troll lord or gry being Gry or Demon being Demon...). However, the last game i played with him, Zasz indeed trolled very hard to the point of ruining town. So now i decided i wasn't against the idea of lynching him D1 anymore. I came in the thread at 23:25 when it was closing at 23:30, i posted quickly, votekilled him.
After having read the pages of discussions i had missed yesterday, i can say i don't even regret my vote. My two main suspects right now are digitaldude and Zasz. The way digitaldude talks and behaves in general is just weird and disturbing, i just don't like it much. Now that he spied on someone randomly and didn't get any result, feels way convenient.
Also from the very start of D1, both dd and Zasz said one line that i didn't like at all, something like "wait so it is possible to be paired up with a mafia??"
Like, felt like trying way too hard to appear clueless and innocent, when the answer of the question were in the very rules, clearly written with no ambiguity whatsoever. Several little one liners expressing surprise about these things, felt suspicious in my eyes.
I might be very wrong about this though, and my gut feelings usually are pretty bad. But as of now, thse two are my biggest suspects, and i'll probably end up votekilling one of them today.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If Asako targetted a PGO for example,and James hid behind her. Then both died to him.
If Holt was protected by an Insane doc. he could've died through that as well.
Jammin could've been targetted by the Third Party.

I imagine it to be something like that. I don't think there are 2 Insane Doc's in this game.

Which on the other hand would mean that you didn't end up blocked. If that was the case that is.
Mafia Escort cant block and kill at the same night.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Mafia Escort cant block and kill at the same night.
Yeah,like i said,if my Scenario would be what happened tonight then you lied to us and didn't get blocked. Which would make you a Mafia Member.

I guess. I'll share my suspicions for now. I already shared them with my partner during the night.

Yesterday i voted Zasz mainly because he's Zasz. I don't really like this thing of votekilling someone just because he's "that" person (like Zasz being the troll lord or gry being Gry or Demon being Demon...). However, the last game i played with him, Zasz indeed trolled very hard to the point of ruining town. So now i decided i wasn't against the idea of lynching him D1 anymore. I came in the thread at 23:25 when it was closing at 23:30, i posted quickly, votekilled him.
After having read the pages of discussions i had missed yesterday, i can say i don't even regret my vote. My two main suspects right now are digitaldude and Zasz. The way digitaldude talks and behaves in general is just weird and disturbing, i just don't like it much. Now that he spied on someone randomly and didn't get any result, feels way convenient.
Also from the very start of D1, both dd and Zasz said one line that i didn't like at all, something like "wait so it is possible to be paired up with a mafia??"
Like, felt like trying way too hard to appear clueless and innocent, when the answer of the question were in the very rules, clearly written with no ambiguity whatsoever. Several little one liners expressing surprise about these things, felt suspicious in my eyes.
I might be very wrong about this though, and my gut feelings usually are pretty bad. But as of now, thse two are my biggest suspects, and i'll probably end up votekilling one of them today.
Thanks for sharing,this is something i can get behind.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@Lambu, you said that you have a slight suspicion about Takuan. Did your convo with him during N1 raised or decreased said suspicion?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Seraph, let’s focus on players, not scenarios for now
Well i got something from Tux/WYIS,i got an reply from Taku.

I'd still like to hear from Demon's PoV. and maybe if you're up for it some of your suspicions.

@MarmaladeSky If it's alright with you i'd like to hear your current PoV. on the game's developments as well.

I'll go through all the Players today if i have to. :emobirb
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Well i got something from Tux/WYIS,i got an reply from Taku.

I'd still like to hear from Demon's PoV. and maybe if you're up for it some of your suspicions.

@MarmaladeSky If it's alright with you i'd like to hear your current PoV. on the game's developments as well.

I'll go through all the Players today if i have to. :emobirb
Yeop, you do that.

People I suspect:
Brandish, Pompom
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,899
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Well i got something from Tux/WYIS,i got an reply from Taku.

I'd still like to hear from Demon's PoV. and maybe if you're up for it some of your suspicions.

@MarmaladeSky If it's alright with you i'd like to hear your current PoV. on the game's developments as well.

I'll go through all the Players today if i have to. :emobirb
So the POV frame switches to MarmaladeSky ;)

Looking back at the ending of the ending of D1, with Juvii getting lynched. To me it feels more like people randomly voting rather than a deliberate mafia train. Surely, chances are big there are mafia among those voters. I don't doubt that. The whole situation just felt so hasty and random to me. And I could definitely be wrong about it, it's just feeling after all. Kind of hard to put it into words.

Last night phase could be just a really unlucky night, especially for the hider. I'm not sure what there is to discuss though, I've been reading the possibilites that you amongst other people have been stating. And I see those things working. Wouldn't exclude a possible 3rd party, but I'm sure no one is.

I'd say that it'd be a good thing to focus on the people that are alive right now, to make sure we don't lynch a townie again.

So I will share something about myself: I did not do anything last night phase, my role is passive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top