Read back this day, a sad mess. Thoughts:
-DD is innocent, and we can use Spirit Medium to help confirm that. Funny how we get the perfect situation to show whether this role is useful and to what extent. The way I see it, Asako blocked him and the rest of her team, afraid of now having lost their blocker, try to frame DD to kill him easily at day, and not to bother trying to kill him with possible Doctors in play.
-syx feels strange, as does desin, based on the way they write their posts. I‘d call them both mafias(of which I feel there‘s maybe 2 groups, to justify possibility of 2 mafias ending up as partners).
-Many laying low, hard to say much about them. Usual players being usual.
-Brandish being Asako‘s partner kinda makes me trust him, the odds of 2 mafias being partners are a thing but low enough to consider him town for now
-@Gryffindor why you do this stuff? Just play instead of trolling.. Very disappointing if town.
-People not having revealed their partners yet is huge stupidity. Very disappointed in many people, like Demonspeed. Asako was mafia and was against sharing partners, since that doesn‘t benefit mafia at all. We could easily find a mafia to lynch if we just did this. Either who Juviii‘s partner was and didn‘t speak up to help her, or who was James‘ partner and likely found out who he was gonna hide behind.
-I trust Lambu, he usually turns mafia when I say this but whatever. He seems very logical unlike 90% of other players.