Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Apart from desin also considering Daws for him insisting on DD so much. At any rate it feels like mafia do not want someone of the 4 penalties folks to die, so that could be a good shot with how little people share.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll Votekill desin24 now,i give DD the chance by having our Spirit Medium confirm his innocence and go for the guy i'm most suspicious of and already has 4 Penalty votes. If it's a dud then that's my bad but i think i'm on the mark with this one. Initial Vote,unless something big happens,which i doubt at the current pace.

My Partner is Daws,my role is passive and i never had it before. Not really sure what to make of it atm.
Iirc most who used words like „not sure what to make of my role“ were mafias..

But some info shared at least, thanks.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Maybe I could elaborate a little. Me performing my action didn't stop bad things from happening. Could mean that my target either wasn't planning anything deadly, or someone else did it instead. I'm choosing to give them the benefit of the doubt for now.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Still thinking about whomto vote for,but so far kato, desin and daws are on top for inactivity. Well, suppose I can wait more.
Maybe I could elaborate a little. Me performing my action didn't stop bad things from happening. Could mean that my target either wasn't planning anything deadly, or someone else did it instead. I'm choosing to give them the benefit of the doubt for now.
<_>Riddle?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Iirc most who used words like „not sure what to make of my role“ were mafias..

But some info shared at least, thanks.
And had i kept quiet you had said the same.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Still thinking about whomto vote for,but so far kato, desin and daws are on top for inactivity. Well, suppose We can wait more.


<_>Riddle?
It's pretty rare that I'm active on Day 1... Either way, I'm the most active of everyone with penalties right now.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I honestly know and heard more of Lambu and Pompom than i have from you Gry,you only said you never had your Role and that's about it. You complained about things moving slow and being dumb and i understand but you yourself have yet to bring anything other than your partner reveal to the table.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Maybe I could elaborate a little. Me performing my action didn't stop bad things from happening. Could mean that my target either wasn't planning anything deadly, or someone else did it instead. I'm choosing to give them the benefit of the doubt for now.
Can you reveal who your partner is?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's pretty rare that I'm active on Day 1... Either way, I'm the most active of everyone with penalties right now.
Pretty rare for you to be mafia too :heh But aight.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I honestly know and heard more of Lambu and Pompom than i have from you Gry,you only said you never had your Role and that's about it. You complained about things moving slow and being dumb and i understand but you yourself have yet to bring anything other than your partner reveal to the table.
The table has more than enough of me atm. :catshrug Not gonna say more until we have a lot more to work with, in the meantime you can kill me at night if you want to :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thanks, we are getting somewhere slowly, and I trust you more now.

Did you and Marma do anything productive last night in terms of pad talking? Sharing suspects etc?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not currently willing to disclose that information. Sorry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Will need consent for that
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
The table has more than enough of me atm. :catshrug Not gonna say more until we have a lot more to work with, in the meantime you can kill me at night if you want to :heh
Not really,considering you're asking for hints and reveals while you yourself only gave "I never had this Role before". I have heard Mafias say that before too.:heh

Hardly,since with a Passive Role and my being Town i can't kill a Player at Night. You're reaching at a Single Line completely ignoring anything i've provided today,was i Mafia i had not needed any of that. I'm playing my usual game.:catshrug
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Fair enough, tho I don‘t think it‘s very significant regardless.

I will !votekill desin24 and go to bed, not sure if I‘ll be back by the end. Think between the penalty folks he‘s the best bet, and think DD is legit and don‘t wanna let them take him out easy.

That said you guys can in these next 13 hours tie desin with Daws or someone else depending on further reveals or such. Not much more I can do than say what I did this phase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not really,considering you're asking for hints and reveals while you yourself only gave "I never had this Role before". I have heard Mafias say that before too.:heh

Hardly,since with a Passive Role and my being Town i can't kill a Player at Night. You're reaching at a Single Line completely ignoring anything i've provided today,was i Mafia i had not needed any of that. I'm playing my usual game.:catshrug
Yeah you have your usual game, but rather off point I feel :grumble Regardless I won‘t bother saying more til many of you step it up in terms of reveals, and actually have more players trying to win as town.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well i tried getting something going,if i can't get much out of it then that isn't my fault. I revealed my Partner and hinted at my Role,wether you acknowledge it or not is up to you but i've tried more than most today.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Think hints and partners are an advance to at least pin better lynch targets and possibly avoid town lynch today. Thanks Tux,marma can also confirm and give her thoughts later. There are still lots of people to give hints tho, you’re not giving Erin-chan info enough to fill the list for us.

Will also go to bed soon, will put this placeholder vote on kato, more a hunch between him,daws abd desin who seemed to come more around here, may change if I have time to come by before dp ends.

Placeholder, votekill kato
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
At least you guys have your own usual playstyles. I couldn't tell you what mine was for the life of me because I feel like I play each game a little differently.

As for voting (Yes I'll manage to actually do it today), I'm leaning towards Gryff. He hinted at being Seraph's partner despite not being so. He's been parroting a lot and not really saying much of substance unless I missed it. Feels to me like he's afraid to say anything meaningful.

!votekill Gryffindor
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I cannot understand why people would think I would put myself out in the open when all the suspicion was on DD, why make myself a target for lynch, especially when I know mafia would use my “flip flopping “ as an excuse to vote, but here are my thoughts:

1) I never claimed or hinted at being Seraph’s partner, it was D1, and usually when the day drags I get bored and have fun a bit, there’s a history of this behavior for those that want to use the excuse that I’m acting weird.

2) Juviii is not my partner either, but her real partner didn’t take the bait, either an inactive, a dead player, or someone familiar with me.

3) Brandish is not my partner, but I suspect him, claiming Asako as a partner is too convenient considering he chose the only mafia and him having the power is irrelevant considering any affiliation can wield it. Then there’s the fact that Holt, Jammin, and James’ partner haven’t come out yet, unless one wants to believe we lost multiple full pairings already.

4) The Spirit Medium should not target Asako, it will confirm what we already know about DD, though this depends on if you believe him or not(I personally do) só better for Spirit Medium to target someone else and provide new information.

5) Kato is possibly a hostkill, no need to waste a vote on him

6) DD claims to have 1pt...makes sense(1 point for not voting Kato, Kato didn’t vote and likely didn’t show up to his pad, so the point count checks out)

7) @Lambu , you were offline last night when the night started but Takuan was online on Discord...no reason for him to be if his partner is not online so maybe part of a mafia pad.

8) @Seraph what is your point total, is it 1 like Daws claims?

9) Nietz acts weird for even a newbie.

10) Lots of peeps lurking the thread like Marmalade and Desin.

That all I got for now, if I want to keep using church wifi I have to go to confessional or they’ll change the password on me:emobirb


Is this another Spy claim?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because it was very meh :catshrug Felt like going for someone significant other than Demon, Lambu raised a good enough point of Juviii being all cocky unlike other afkers and that was that. Who‘d have thought it was because of some vigilante confidence and she did nothing to save herself :lambirb
She said it was because she thought James’ vote on Zasz was legitimate and if thread didn’t lock on me before 5 mins were up this isn’t even a discussion :catshrug
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I cannot understand why people would think I would put myself out in the open when all the suspicion was on DD, why make myself a target for lynch, especially when I know mafia would use my “flip flopping “ as an excuse to vote, but here are my thoughts:

1) I never claimed or hinted at being Seraph’s partner, it was D1, and usually when the day drags I get bored and have fun a bit, there’s a history of this behavior for those that want to use the excuse that I’m acting weird.

2) Juviii is not my partner either, but her real partner didn’t take the bait, either an inactive, a dead player, or someone familiar with me.

3) Brandish is not my partner, but I suspect him, claiming Asako as a partner is too convenient considering he chose the only mafia and him having the power is irrelevant considering any affiliation can wield it. Then there’s the fact that Holt, Jammin, and James’ partner haven’t come out yet, unless one wants to believe we lost multiple full pairings already.

4) The Spirit Medium should not target Asako, it will confirm what we already know about DD, though this depends on if you believe him or not(I personally do) só better for Spirit Medium to target someone else and provide new information.

5) Kato is possibly a hostkill, no need to waste a vote on him

6) DD claims to have 1pt...makes sense(1 point for not voting Kato, Kato didn’t vote and likely didn’t show up to his pad, so the point count checks out)

7) @Lambu , you were offline last night when the night started but Takuan was online on Discord...no reason for him to be if his partner is not online so maybe part of a mafia pad.

8) @Seraph what is your point total, is it 1 like Daws claims?

9) Nietz acts weird for even a newbie.

10) Lots of peeps lurking the thread like Marmalade and Desin.

That all I got for now, if I want to keep using church wifi I have to go to confessional or they’ll change the password on me:emobirb




She said it was because she thought James’ vote on Zasz was legitimate and if thread didn’t lock on me before 5 mins were up this isn’t even a discussion :catshrug
No it's 2 now.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
7) @Lambu , you were offline last night when the night started but Takuan was online on Discord...no reason for him to be if his partner is not online so maybe part of a mafia pad.
Holy fuck that's insane LOL
That's precisely because the night had started that i was on the pad, waiting for my partner so that i could talk to him. I actually talked to him before he came, so that he could read my messages when he actually got online.
Plus, I have my own uses for discord aside from Mafia Games, which i don't think i'm the only one. It happens that i get online with things unrelated to MG you know.
You're trying really hard there tbh.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
No it's 2 now.
He said only 1(post 310).

Holy fuck that's insane LOL
That's precisely because the night had started that i was on the pad, waiting for my partner so that i could talk to him. I actually talked to him before he came, so that he could read my messages when he actually got online.
Plus, I have my own uses for discord aside from Mafia Games, which i don't think i'm the only one. It happens that i get online with things unrelated to MG you know.
You're trying really hard there tbh.
That’s cool, if you have a valid explanation then there’s no need to overreact, I did say maybe lol.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
The Takuan and Lambu situation has my attention as well,Lambu claims his Partner is definitely not a Townie and acts suspiciously yet said Partner was claimed that he was willing to share suspicions and views on the Game with him. Curious what Lambu himself was ready to share with him.

He said only 1(post 310).
But it's 2 now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top