Discussion - NNT Pair Battle Royale | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion NNT Pair Battle Royale

Ger

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah she'll prob slaughter DK Mel eventually. I know she's looking worried at the moment, but she's actually just toying with him, you know? She'll destroy him when she's had enough, nothings impossible for the Infinity Woman.
alright so i see you're taking statements too seriously without feats thats pretty cool for casual powerscaler. But at the end of the day? prime meliodas blitzes them both, and i already scaled escanor where he isn't anywhere near prime meliodas but have good day.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
alright so i see you're taking statements too seriously without feats thats pretty cool for casual powerscaler. But at the end of the day? prime meliodas blitzes them both, and i already scaled escanor where he isn't anywhere near prime meliodas but have good day.
Sure, i'm pretty cool, and we're all pretty casual here. I like the joke on the end there.

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Sure, i'm pretty cool, and we're all pretty casual here. I like the joke on the end there.
zeldris, DK, gowther's statement, mael ONLY rivalling meliodas disgress. So implications>>your opinion.

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
ah so downplaying the scaling oh thats cool. But its irelevant cuz scaling already prove this wrong so RIP. so you gotta have an argument better than this my guy to prove The One>prime meliodas or else the implications within the manga crumbles the argument.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
ah so downplaying the scaling oh thats cool. But its irelevant cuz scaling already prove this wrong so RIP. so you gotta have an argument better than this my guy to prove The One>prime meliodas or else the implications within the manga crumbles the argument.
Downplaying? I just posted a few images from the manga. If you feel your implications are being downplayed then i'm afraid the manga is doing it, not me. Anyway, i see no reason to make an argument for you, crumbling or otherwise, good day.

tonyplox

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just my two cents but isnt the battle of ships AM Mel not prime mel?

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
ESCANOR goes to THE ONE and merlin enchants infinity in him and then its over just one look and everyone down

T25

Reaction score
Country
United States
Downplaying? I just posted a few images from the manga. If you feel your implications are being downplayed then i'm afraid the manga is doing it, not me. Anyway, i see no reason to make an argument for you, crumbling or otherwise, good day.
The implication of Mel’s greater power has not been uneqivocally refuted by the manga but that is a reality to be proven or disproven in the future just the same as many of the current implications.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ESCANOR goes to THE ONE and merlin enchants infinity in him and then its over just one look and everyone down
If you go back to the first page and a couple pages before this, you can see what was discussed about this. And again, very interesting to see that people treat the “the one” as an instant killer.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
The implication of Mel’s greater power has not been uneqivocally refuted by the manga but that is a reality to be proven or disproven in the future just the same as many of the current implications.

If you go back to the first page and a couple pages before this, you can see what was discussed about this. And again, very interesting to see that people treat the “the one” as an instant killer.
Not interested I hold my opinion as absolute so Im not believing in anyone else's.im not telling about One Escanor alone but One Escanor amplified by infinity by over a 100 times in every way

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
ah a one time fight where the other one is not even at his peak? nor you can scale escanor from that fight to prime meliodas?? i see a false equivalency here.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia

Sure, but that'll take time to happen, and i dont see this thread waiting. But who knows, maybe in a few hours we'll all be changing our tunes and saying Ban solos the whole tournament.

Yeah, I too see "the one" as an instant killer, a guaranteed win against anyone who isnt a god. I'll probably hold that opinion too until someone actually forces him to run out of time, or actually beats him. The hype is too strong for me to resist.

T25

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sure, but that'll take time to happen, and i dont see this thread waiting. But who knows, maybe in a few hours we'll all be changing our tunes and saying Ban solos the whole tournament.

Yeah, I too see "the one" as an instant killer, a guaranteed win against anyone who isnt a god. I'll probably hold that opinion too until someone actually forces him to run out of time, or actually beats him. The hype is too strong for me to resist.
Well quite a bit of threads have been here for a couple years now, so I think it possible this one maybe waiting just the same. Unless of course something untoward were to happen. Retrospect can let you quite easily see foolishness. The only control we have is in what we choose to be foolish in. For whatever that’s worth. Seeing how tunes change so frequently is quite tiresome sometimes.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Well quite a bit of threads have been here for a couple years now, so I think it possible this one maybe waiting just the same. Unless of course something untoward were to happen. Retrospect can let you quite easily see foolishness. The only control we have is in what we choose to be foolish in. For whatever that’s worth. Seeing how tunes change so frequently is quite tiresome sometimes.
I meant that people are gonna keep replying regardless of the limited information we have, not that the thread will disappear before we receive it.
I dont mind a tune change myself, just shows that people are willing to look past their personal bias or aversion to being wrong and accept the new information the manga gives us.

T25

Reaction score
Country
United States
I meant that people are gonna keep replying regardless of the limited information we have, not that the thread will disappear before we receive it.
I dont mind a tune change myself, just shows that people are willing to look past their personal bias or aversion to being wrong and accept the new information the manga gives us.
Ah quite true.

Hmm being unwilling is much more tiresome. Although, that is a nice way to look at it. In the cases where that’s true. We are all subject to a tune change one way or another.

Eternita

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Merlin’s nature is very prevalent as is elis. Her power is not in the past because she was not a power in the past. She was a gifted child. Her power is now. Eli’s power is in the past. Eli was a full grown goddess implied and noted to hold parity with the top echelons of the two clans. Her power was then. Merlin’s learning was in the past. Eli’s learning was even further in the past. We know who taught Merlin. Who taught Eli? We don’t even know if she had a teacher. Merlin’s knowledge is now. She is at the height of her knowledge because she has learned much in her 3000 years. The knowledge she has now spits on what she knew as a child I would assume. Eli’s knowledge is also now for the same reason. Based on this whose past is more significant?
Stating her a just a gifted child in the past, we don't know how powerful she was or how quickly she rose to power. In regards to knowledge agreed what she has now spits on what she knew before, but there is still the question as to why she would forget her blessings so easily when they were such a vital part of her history and downfall of her people, so when it comes to knowledge there is a question mark as to that. Also going by that, one could argue because Merlin is always increasing her power with her knowledge that even now she is not in her prime cause she is forever learning. Granted we don't know who Elis teacher is, but we have seen her in her supposed prime, when now we are just finally seeing Merlin in actual action.
It also doesn't excuse the notion that on most past event the writer intentionally withholds information with Merlin, whilst Eli its this is fact fact fact. I don't think more questions are raised with Eli in this area, but i do understand what you mean by the fact she has more history.
But even still the relevance of what is in her history doesn't outweigh what we dont know about Merlin.
Eli we know her race, what her race can do, we know she is daughter of sd, we have a good sense of the magic she uses, and we even know what her wings signify. With Merlin don't know what her race exactly is, what they could do, what her name is even, merlin isn't her real name.
There defo more to learn about Eli, but in contrast i find currently that the information to learn about Merlin is more crucial to her character and understanding than her, and it is being more intentionally withheld than Eli.

Yeah she'll prob slaughter DK Mel eventually. I know she's looking worried at the moment, but she's actually just toying with him, you know? She'll destroy him when she's had enough, nothings impossible for the Infinity Woman.
Lol
Merlin "As of this moment we have lost"
DK: "Mowhahahah.....ahhhhhhhhh" -demon king dies-
Merlin "Exterminate ray!!! Times 50 divided by 2 times 1 million! plus infinity!!"
XD
jookkeesssss

Lol she still has that St release toooooo thouughhhh i wonder why nakaba is keeping that a secretttttttttttt -dark twisted giggle-

T25

Reaction score
Country
United States
Stating her a just a gifted child in the past, we don't know how powerful she was or how quickly she rose to power. In regards to knowledge agreed what she has now spits on what she knew before, but there is still the question as to why she would forget her blessings so easily when they were such a vital part of her history and downfall of her people, so when it comes to knowledge there is a question mark as to that. Also going by that, one could argue because Merlin is always increasing her power with her knowledge that even now she is not in her prime cause she is forever learning. Granted we don't know who Elis teacher is, but we have seen her in her supposed prime, when now we are just finally seeing Merlin in actual action.
It also doesn't excuse the notion that on most past event the writer intentionally withholds information with Merlin, whilst Eli its this is fact fact fact. I don't think more questions are raised with Eli in this area, but i do understand what you mean by the fact she has more history.
But even still the relevance of what is in her history doesn't outweigh what we dont know about Merlin.
Eli we know her race, what her race can do, we know she is daughter of sd, we have a good sense of the magic she uses, and we even know what her wings signify. With Merlin don't know what her race exactly is, what they could do, what her name is even, merlin isn't her real name.
There defo more to learn about Eli, but in contrast i find currently that the information to learn about Merlin is more crucial to her character and understanding than her, and it is being more intentionally withheld than Eli.

Lol
Merlin "As of this moment we have lost"
DK: "Mowhahahah.....ahhhhhhhhh" -demon king dies-
Merlin "Exterminate ray!!! Times 50 divided by 2 times 1 million! plus infinity!!"
XD
jookkeesssss

Lol she still has that St release toooooo thouughhhh i wonder why nakaba is keeping that a secretttttttttttt -dark twisted giggle-
What bearing on a potential reveal of significant personal power does Merlin’s past hold as opposed to that of Eli’s and her past? As I said before, it is very much debatable wether there is more to learn about Merlin’s history or Elis in general but the significance we are focusing on is the relationship this has to their power, particularly offensive power... Hmm we’ve already established the nature of this debate. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see what significance the past has to tell of the one that has “ark, healing and a water whale” and the one whose “information is crucial, relevant and being withheld more than Eli” don’t you think?

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Ban and Elaine cleaning up everyone.