Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘m confident there is at least one mafia among the penalty people, as well as at least one mafia among the 3 DD voters.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
which vote is left?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Or you lie and your partner can "confirm" that you are vengeful townie. Anyway It's gonna be hard to decide who I will take with me to the grave.

Ooor there are 2 Vengeful Spirits? We had games with three Barkeepers but 2 Vengeful Spirits is too unrealistic right?
I wish I could, considering that my partner died on N1.
He was Holt.
Did this disappoint you? :kappa
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So i'm mostly done backreading but has anything changed in regards to Desin? Is it a good idea to lynch him or not? I didn't lock my vote yet.


I‘m confident there is at least one mafia among the penalty people, as well as at least one mafia among the 3 DD voters.
Guessing either Syx or Nietz then. I think there are 2 Mafias among the Penalty Players those being Kato and Desin.:grumble
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
its 18/19 Votes
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Votelock desin:noworry

Not happy with this, but guess can get my partner points.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The back and forth was going pretty much as the Observer anticipated - a mess of amusing accusations and equally entertaining defenses - when suddenly, a knocker tendril bursts up from the ground to pierce one of the participants square in the chest...!


Prostitute

Oh no! They don't even respect prostitutes?! Is this the end of the world?!? :notlikethis

I will next phase if I am alive.
You all should know better than to start jinxing yourselves in this game :lambirb
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
The last one to vote is Kato i think.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Think we should just finish desin, too many votes on him and no time to change on anything more suspect I feel.

I just hope @desin24 (if he isn’t lying) shoots Demon/syx/some more obvious mafia.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
So i'm mostly done backreading but has anything changed in regards to Desin? Is it a good idea to lynch him or not? I didn't lock my vote yet.




Guessing either Syx or Nietz then. I think there are 2 Mafias among the Penalty Players those being Kato and Desin.:grumble
well what would you do if your Partner is going to killed? :( I won't kill him for sure
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait Demon got daykilled by an assassin?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Welp I guess this confirms Takuan, and makes me heavily question @Tux
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
What the actual fuck...
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Whaaat?Demon died? :gwah
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Do we have a last5 min asssassin again? :gwah:gwah:gwah
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
What the...Demon was our Prostitute? :gwahWatch me from heaven Demon,your efforts won't go to waste.:verily

Also why does this feel like Deja Vu for me?! :XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wish I could‘ve done it with a vigi or something :hmph But very surprising that he‘s actually town.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wait Demon got daykilled by an assassin?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Welp I guess this confirms Takuan, and makes me heavily question @Tux
How do you go from trusting me to question me?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What, mafia just killed the prostitute? :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top