Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
But I know people that may want to give it a chance @syx x @Linali :blushbirb
For now I'm out. But if you won't have enough players, then call me again :hi
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I don't know if I could do this to @Belserion. :lmao

I'll only play if Bel wants to and gives her consent.





Say @Belserion/mother, you want me to ask you a couple of usual questions?

Wait...you mean you're not gonna ask my favorite color and band? :gwah

I've committed. Do your worst :catshrug
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Waited for MG to be over to tag people.

This Interview will be a slow and intimate session, to give you quality time with the celebrity as per her request. And, if you're busy, the flexible pace should alleviate some pressure. It's best to sign up, and see how you can handle it.

We'll start the game some time next week, depending on interest and availability of players and celeb.

Mass tagging to invite for the game:

Kawaii ppl
@syx tagged u first. Also, play? :pout
@Linali if you're a little busy we can make it a little less stressful for you.
@Erinyes wanna ask Bel some questions? super fun game!
@Juviii oho u didn't get a couples pad with Bel how about play? Ask some saucy questions!!!
@Asako would you like to play? (sorry for pretending to be ur partner)
@Jammin Pino would play! (sorry for pretending to be Asako's partner)
@kira :blush:handgun
@revo :zomg wanna join?
@Copy Panda omo btw?
@Kiki @Elusia @Darky just remindin that ur committed!!

Jellybois
@Emperor Spriggan playing is a duty for Alvarez!
@Ebony Maw learn about Laxus greatness!
@Valhalla777 sick of Jelly L's? sign up!
@Gryffindor get ur church wifi set up for dis now
@Takuan wanna get on the road to honesty again after being devious in MG? :teehee (good game!)
@SirSamuel016 tagging to remind ur playing. Laxus > Jelly

VandRED's
@Vandred wanna play, sugar?
@Crescent Jinx remember how I played a game recently? :teehee
@Lambu :lambirb << first time I've used that bird. Play?
@GrySun @Holt @Demonspeed @SonOfDaws ask Bel about hints of her role here?

Veterans
@Nii :heh
@gnut not just spam tag like everyone else does, would you like to play?
@Charlie @zimbardo @Farfalla @Organizized have some time to play?
@xi0 ik ur busy engineering dolly the sheep, but care to play?
@Vici Bel might be half your age but this is a good opportunity for u to feel young again.

Ozu fanbois
@Aizen stop searchin Ozu's oeuvre and play!
@Seraph if u got time outside watching black and white movies.
@Xadyu showing that u can tag more than 5 ppl!! (play?)

Men of MH
@Purity of Magi should be a simple answer of yes for u. Check OP!

----

If I missed someone it's because my brain. Please sign up!!
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Kawaii people, you say? :awe Ok, I'm in. Little-less-stressful version, please ;)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
no go away boredish
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm in ( and also I think you pretending to be my partner was a great game play, I actually approve of you pretending to be my partner...well you're technically were my mafia partner so it's not like you were lying :lambirb )
 
Top