- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Belserion is the one interviewed ?
Count me in !
Count me in !

For now I'm out. But if you won't have enough players, then call me againBut I know people that may want to give it a chance @syx x @Linali![]()

We don't have enough players, we need you @LinaliFor now I'm out. But if you won't have enough players, then call me again![]()
Give other a chance, there's still a bit of time, right?We don't have enough players, we need you @Linali![]()

I don't know if I could do this to @Belserion.

Wait...you mean you're not gonna ask my favorite color and band?I don't know if I could do this to @Belserion.
I'll only play if Bel wants to and gives her consent.
Say @Belserion/mother, you want me to ask you a couple of usual questions?
![]()



wanna join?
(good game!)

Ok, I'm in. Little-less-stressful version, please 
@SirSamuel016 tagging to remind ur playing. Laxus > Jelly

@Vici Bel might be half your age but this is a good opportunity for u to feel young again.