Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
have we revealed the most partnerships yet? or not? I just know mine got killed,...and well I was the fool :( trusting
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Gryff was an interesting pick for a kill..

Well, my list of suspects hasn't changed
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
so I might be here for an 1h or 2h ( 2am Cet-time) until I also will be not reachable for about the next 12 h I believe... so if anybody has the question of my non-activity again...;) ..I have a wierdo sleepo as a student, artist, streamer, gamer or what ever I am.... ...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok, with the assassin around anyone could fall at any moment so I'll make this quick.

At first with the 4 initial deaths I thought one of them would have been work of an insane doc or a PGO, this I have discussed with Taku in our chat last night, the assassin's presence only fueled my belief even more.

But now with these two deaths I've realized something. Guys, we most probably have 3 mafias in this game. One of them being the solo assassin (like a SK)

Why do I believe this, because for a very long time I know Cres has been a huge fan of giving the SK more power, when discussion on changing the role happened it came to the point "If we want a SK that kills at day, just make a solo mafia assassin". She's been superexcited about the game and I was waiting for some special gimmick to appear and this fits as a glove.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
One of them being the solo assassin (like a SK)

Why do I believe this, because for a very long time I know Cres has been a huge fan of giving the SK more power, when discussion on changing the role happened it came to the point "If we want a SK that kills at day, just make a solo mafia assassin". She's been superexcited about the game and I was waiting for some special gimmick to appear and this fits as a glove.
whats an SK? sry can't find it in the roles???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok I guess a Serial Killer ...but isn't this now a third party???
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
whats an SK? sry can't find it in the roles???
Serial Killer, actually I believe you are either it or another mafia so I think its about time people show their cards
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
can u open up your cards also?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

since I couldn't follow a lot yesterday...I have hardly seen any specific roles was said besides Spirit Medium and the assassin.... and as it said...I was completely not understanding what happend...didn't know there was such a role in the game yet XD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
can u open up your cards also?
Ive showed them already, since the beggining of D2 to be fair. Now its your turn.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I haven't seen any cards of u sry...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess I have to read day 2...will take its time XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

or can someone else tell me what he opened up??
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Why dont you start with why were you so desperate to save desin yesterday? You were a little too fixated on saving him, just because hes your partner?

Or what about that role of yours, there are 3 in the open, what are you?

Why was demon killed yesterday when he was a matter of suspicion, the obvious option would have been dd or someone like me, Gry etc

Please explain yourself
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I am sry that I trusted my partner to be what he said...he was my partner....is trusting a guilty thing??? since when...I trust others... I think desin betrayed me, not the other way around....
and somehow I don't trust u...sry not all, since I haven't seen any truely open up going trough day 2 from now on....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

maybe I will open up ...but not in a matter of this conversation
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I haven't seen any cards of u sry...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess I have to read day 2...will take its time XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

or can someone else tell me what he opened up??
I guess I'll simply make one final hint: I've had this role before.

Anyway, as things stand I see lack of interest of talking about ourselves cause theres several killing parties, I guess dets wont show themselves till tomorrow thats a given, but people have to start talking more, there are literal ghosts ingame rn.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
"I guess I'll simply make one final hint: I've had this role before "
Sry that is not a hint for me, since I am new in this game
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I am sry that I trusted my partner to be what he said...he was my partner....is trusting a guilty thing??? since when...I trust others... I think desin betrayed me, not the other way around....
and somehow I don't trust u...sry not all, since I haven't seen any truely open up going trough day 2 from now on....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

maybe I will open up ...but not in a matter of this conversation
I see, there are ways to create conversation

Votekill Nietz
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
maybe u also have been a mafia before and now?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

have fun in lynching .... I don't have fun in killing....I have fun in watching and observing,...just saying
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well going to bed, hopefully there will be someone willing to talk tomorrow morning
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
@Lambu u want the heat in the kitchen I guess?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

great Lambu is going as I trying to get into this heat of conversation :(
--- Double Post Merged, ---

now, I feel lonely and even more betrayed here....
--- Double Post Merged, ---

ok good night.... see u later
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This sucks. 2 deaths despite an assassin usage. So there‘s 3 killing parties for sure. Either 3 mafia groups or some messed up SK. Right now should get rid of the Assassin first if possible, since he bypasses all protections of docs/bp and whatnot.

That said, this does make me question what the point of the whole RP system even is if the Assassin doesn‘t care at all abot neither Prostitute nor BP. Like there‘s one role to destroy the setup and that one got included :grumble Eh.. Maybe there‘s a reason for it.

ill be updating the recap asap. so my partner for those who havent figured out yet is

Syx
amazing randomizer :zomg !


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

need to check back properly all previous days votes, didnt get the time to do it yet. im wondzering if theres some lovers in the game (was wondering if gryff wasnt hinting something like this)
Why did you hide it all the way til now? Do you have any reason whatsoever not to share that earlier?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Regarding Pompom, PM said she was a Spirit Medium, so I thought she should be legit since we know this role is being tested this game. That they‘d go so far as to include it as a fake role for mafias is pretty crazy.

But this means whoever comes out as Spirit Medium now is 100% legit.

It sucks they went for Gryff and Tux because they were practically confirmed town in my eyes due to how they acted. What does this leave us with..

Zasz is legit townie. DD has to be a Det, this is rather absurd. And with 2 mafia escorts I don‘t doubt one having blocked him, and with all dead he can investigate.

Taku being a Martyr is convenient. It fits as a small relief to the assassin but could also just be a fake role, since hosts really did well in giving out fake roles(apart from the 2nd VT I guess..?). But will trust Taku for now. Seraph is Seraph.

This leaves me with far too many players that are all way too shady, and in 2 day phases barely did anything. Great.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ok, with the assassin around anyone could fall at any moment so I'll make this quick.

At first with the 4 initial deaths I thought one of them would have been work of an insane doc or a PGO, this I have discussed with Taku in our chat last night, the assassin's presence only fueled my belief even more.

But now with these two deaths I've realized something. Guys, we most probably have 3 mafias in this game. One of them being the solo assassin (like a SK)

Why do I believe this, because for a very long time I know Cres has been a huge fan of giving the SK more power, when discussion on changing the role happened it came to the point "If we want a SK that kills at day, just make a solo mafia assassin". She's been superexcited about the game and I was waiting for some special gimmick to appear and this fits as a glove.
That would make sense, at least balance wise. Giving any team an assassin will make them too strong compared to the other team, and that role rolls over the town lineup and game system anyway. So, 3 reds, 3 pinks, and 1 solo orange Assassin?

If nothing else, at least we could take solace in there only being 2 pink and 1 red left, if there‘s really 3 of each. If there‘s 4 then welp :catshrug That‘s way too much to work with. Though I‘d think the last red would try to save desin more if he was one of the last 2, but seems not. Either there‘s more or desin‘s friend thought he was hopeless.

There is still the Mafia Apprentice role being tested... and so far they never failed a kill. This means that the Mafia Apprentice already unlocked the ability to pick among 3 roles, and depending on what those are it could be very bad for us. And if both reds and pink have same roles then there‘s 2 Mafia apprentices picking roles they need.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Erin, Bel, syx and Nietz(or Daws) seem to be the best bets by far atm. Would say Bel/Erin are pretty likely, and could be my vote today, for what it‘s worth.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Since @GrySun wrote a lot here...and I was reading it on my cellphone...and somehow I can trust GrySun...maybe bc he is not offending or pressuring :bash.... I can understand that people are easily seen me as a problem since desin was my partner or bc I haven't talk a lot since I also need to understand this game, so I try to read everything as much as I can .. I wanted to be a good partner to design, trusted him... maybe also for those points, not sure what they doing :wonder...... but I am not an assassin or an apprentice for the mafia.... my role can't be used as an assassin during daytime sry... my role observes people :ninja...... .... but maybe that is to much said ..since I also can also observe guilty people ... I guess tomorrow there is the judgement on this more ...(need some rest guys... good night :bedtime )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top