Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Why was Demon the target though? Could it be that there's a Mafia Det and he successfully learnt that Demon was prostitute?
In that case some code might have passed through during the day.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Because she is your partner and that is proof enough?

Oh look Demon died even before me, life is tough.

I will votelock Nietz I don't trust newbies since last game with Linda but I won't kill her. So far the most convenient claims were DD or Zasz. Keeping Zasz alive was never fruitful
Gotta understand,even if she is Mafia that Gry has to defend her. They're a Pair after all.:heh
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Because she is your partner and that is proof enough?

Oh look Demon died even before me, life is tough.

I will votelock Nietz I don't trust newbies since last game with Linda but I won't kill her. So far the most convenient claims were DD or Zasz. Keeping Zasz alive was never fruitful
I get betrayed :(
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Like I should have trusted you in regards to Demon???? Come on Gry, you are suspicious at with this manipulation
Because I know, just trust me on this... :notlikethis
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Huh,so you targetted Demon.
Yeah. On D1 I thought he was parroting a lot. Seemed less, engaged as usual I guess. I wanted to stop him from killing just in case.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Don't jump the gun on why Demon was targetted,he shared close to nothing about his Partner nor his Role. This Kill seems random,very random.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Like I should have trusted you in regards to Demon???? Come on Gry, you are suspicious at with this manipulation
What manipulation? I would‘ve killed Demon myself if I could and I said why.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
what happend I am confused
There is a role called mafia assassin, if you check the roles list, you’ll see they can use their kill during day with rhis role, but they will not be able to use their kill at night now.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
​
Day Two Lynch Votecount: 17/18



Upa/desin24
>>>>> 10x (Seraph, Gry, Zasz, Takuan, Digitaldude, Lady pompom, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty)

Messar/Kato756
>>>>> 4x (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty)

Ushio/SonOfDaws
>>>>> 4x (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty)

Chisui/digitaldude>>>>> 3x (syx, SonOfDaws, Nietz)

Parona/Syx
>>>>> 3x (MarmaladeSky, Brandish, Lambu)

Eko/Gryffindor >>>>> 2x (Erinyes, Tux)

Todo/Zasz
>>>>> 1x (penalty)

Kai/Tux >>>>> 1x (penalty)

Beer Gramps/Brandish >>>>> 1x (Gryffindor)

Kayak/Erin >>>>> 1x (Belserion)

Joaan/Nietz >>>>> 1x (desin24)


​

​



Even though in the last fringes of daylight the town members tried to remain neutral to their friends, they couldn't ignore a potential knocker in disguise. Carefully they laid a trap and captured one of the main suspects, convinced they were on the right track.



@desin24
Mafia Bomb

They were! But as soon as they brutally ran the knocker through with all the weapons they had lying around, a tendril thrust forward from the creature toward the nearest assailant.



@Lady pompom
Mafia Escort

Yeah, well, perhaps the fact that the little child was gleefully lynching another little child in the middle of town should have been a hint, but you know what they say about townies...


Night 2 Starts Now
Lasts 10 hours, until Feb 19, 00:00 CET
> Link to countdown <​
 
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Bolstered by the fortuitous double success of the previous day, the slightly smaller handful of more-promising-than-ever human candidates went to sleep a bit more confident of their eventual victory.

Well maybe they shouldn't have, seeing the grisly picture that expected them at their awakening...



@Gryffindor
Bomb Defuser




@Tux
Prostitute

In light of this result, the Observer paused to reflect on the events that had taken pace in the village until now. Not even forty-eight hours since this thing had started, and the unruly bunch had already managed to take down two Escorts and two Prostitutes, townie and knocker alike.

Perhaps this world doesn't deserve to be saved, he mused, perhaps nothingness is preferable to this living hell...

Nevertheless, his inner ramblings couldn't influence the mob that had already gathered again to try and find the monsters in their midst once more. And so, the discussion that had become a daily routine quickly resumed.


Day Three starts



See that big round thing over there? That means the day has started, get moving already


Lasts 23:30 hours, until Feb 19, 23:00 CET
> Link to countdown <​
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I got guilty on syx.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also there is two townie prostitutes.....
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Anyway dont know if im sane or not but thats my result.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Another prostitute gone? Well that sucks.
So Gryff was legit in the end... My suspicions were unfounded.

I didn't expect the day to start right now, so i'll be back tomorrow morning. Good night people.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
ill be updating the recap asap. so my partner for those who havent figured out yet is

Syx
amazing randomizer :zomg !


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

need to check back properly all previous days votes, didnt get the time to do it yet. im wondzering if theres some lovers in the game (was wondering if gryff wasnt hinting something like this)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top