Discussion Art Contest Discussion Thread

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
This might be the first time I had a hard time deciding who to actually vote for, since I liked all the entries

In the end I picked Orgz' baby chan and Darky because he also has a razor mouse
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Only 5 days remaining...
Do you guys intend to let us win?:rolleyes:
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
@Darky my dear, you have to be patient of other participants. There is still plenty of time o/
Just like I'm taking my time doing my own for you :bobriki
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dear contestants, I would like to inform you that there is no more than two days remaining to submit your creations :lambirb
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Great art shouldn't be rushed :pleased

Though @Darky does have a point here! Everyone is welcome to join - but the deadline is soon :-) Spread your love before it's too late
Aye~

Nor great fotography. :heh
Vote 4 us Marma~™.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:awe

Looks just like HER!!! :zomg
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well well well.. that's quite the pieces of art and love we have there..:lambirb
I'm glad you all finally expressed your feelings:awe
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Lol Darky writes a poem and Elu writes a letter back friendzoning him. Real valentine hours, break your heart if you up :emocat
Eh, he knows how I feel XP
I'm very blunt when it comes to these stuff.
 
Top