I don't speak French?What?
...
I wasn't talking about the guy from Avatar
I meant to say "I see"



#EvilOrgyIsEternal@ those who are aiming for this year MH Community Awards' Best Pairing, this is your chance![]()
Ah, I see you're earlier than me !Oh, this contest sounds fun!
Hey @Darky wanna pair up with me? I'll make a sweet Valentines Day gift for you![]()



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
NoBtw @Kiki , can I send you a edit of my submission to fix the typo in the submission and voting thread?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vici come on, don't be so obliviousWho's pairing up with me?![]()
@Vici come on, don't be so oblivious
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not sure if Gary wants to pair up with me.Give us the bear pair!
yeah the bear needs to mate!Give us the bear pair!