Discussion Art Contest Discussion Thread

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Hi everyone!
For Valentines day this year we've put together a freestyle special art contest! It's another team contest, or perhaps it's better to call it a duo contest. Pair up with your Romeo or Juliet to join - And no, you don't have to actually be a "pair". All kinds of pairs are welcome!!

We hope to see you all there:zomg


 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Oh, this contest sounds fun! :zomg

Hey @Darky wanna pair up with me? I'll make a sweet Valentines Day gift for you :blush
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh, this contest sounds fun! :zomg

Hey @Darky wanna pair up with me? I'll make a sweet Valentines Day gift for you :blush
Ah, I see you're earlier than me ! :D
Of course , I would never say no to such a proposal :hurr
Also, don't forget you will get a gift too ...:bobriki
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw @Kiki , can I send you a edit of my submission to fix the typo in the submission and voting thread? :lambirb
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Btw @Kiki , can I send you a edit of my submission to fix the typo in the submission and voting thread? :lambirb
No

Jk

OK

:teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who's pairing up with me? :)
@Vici come on, don't be so oblivious
 
Top