Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
here's the updated list, feel free to tell me if i missed something



Seraph - Fushi- passive role, never had it before detective killed on N3
syx - Parona
Jammin - Rean - Spy - killed on N1
Takuan - Shin- claims martyr
Zasz - Todo claims vengeful townie
Asako – Tonari – Had the role, its active - Mafia escort - killed on N1
Demonspeed - Bonchien- prostitute, killed on d 2
Gryffindor - Eko- bomb defuser, killed on n2
Lambu – Gugu – active role -very common, had it before, doctor lynched on D3
GrySun – Hisame – never got the role, mortician - killed on N3
Erinyes – Kahak - already got the role + passive role+ doesnt like it
Lady pompom – March- active role, ight role, 1st time got it, mafia escort bombed on day2
MarmaladeSky - Mia- Passive and charming role hints a witch
Belserion - Oumi- never had the role before
Juviii - Pioran - Lynched D1 - Daytime Vigilante
Brandish - Beer Gramps- active role
SonOfDaws - Ushio- has anight role claimed det, claims PGO
digitaldude – Chisui – Claims det detective killed on day 2
James Rye - Hayase - Hider- killed on N1
Nietz - Joaan- her role implies observing people
desin24 - Upa - said passive role mafia bomb, lynched on D2
Holt - Hairo -
apprentice - killed on N1
Tux - Kai- used his night action, ut his target didnt do anything menacing, prostitute killed on N2
Kato756 - Messar- claims bodyguard- bodyguard hostkilled on D3



Night actions :

Night 1:
DD investigated on Brandish -> said no result that he was likely blocked
Kato couldnt use his role en N1
tux bliocked demon
lambu protected dd

Night2:
dd investigated on syx - guilty
lambu protected bel


Partners :

Gry x pompom
Lambu x Taku
DD x kato
syx x Erin
seraph x sonofdaws
tux x Marma
Brandish x Asako
desin
x Nietz
zasz x Holt
[/QUOTE]

I never claimed detective
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Thanks

However, the lack of reveals is really making me think I'm the only townie in town right now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So, while I'm waiting for the three of you @Erinyes @Nietz @Brandish I'm going to do something far more interesting like homework
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So, while I'm waiting for the three of you @Erinyes @Nietz @Brandish I'm going to do something far more interesting like homework
You're cowboy?

Why not use it to kill the person you think is assassin before they can make a move? I'll reveal when good and ready, won't be forced.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Ugh, you changed your roles with Seraph, @SonOfDaws? That's unfortunate? Because when Lambu was revealed Town, I was sure you were the sane Det, while DD is the insane one, hence I used my Bodyguard role on you... and didn't die.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Erin Juviii was my partner. You can add it to the list.

Also I guess there's a mafia detective around. Otherwise I can't imagine the mafia would risk targeting a PGO claim unless of course Daws is lying/mafia and he gave up his partner before he could possibly confirm his sanity today.

What is with these detectives not even investigating their partners.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Ugh, you changed your roles with Seraph, @SonOfDaws? That's unfortunate? Because when Lambu was revealed Town, I was sure you were the sane Det, while DD is the insane one, hence I used my Bodyguard role on you... and didn't die.
Thanks and sorry, my ability probably killed Asako on night 1. So, I'm essentially a plain ol' townie now or that one grumpy old man telling kids to get off his lawn and repeatedly telling adults the story about how "I killed a person once"...
"Sure, gramps."

Erin Juviii was my partner. You can add it to the list.

Also I guess there's a mafia detective around. Otherwise I can't imagine the mafia would risk targeting a PGO claim unless of course Daws is lying/mafia and he gave up his partner before he could possibly confirm his sanity today.

What is with these detectives not even investigating their partners.
Maybe, but they also could have figured out it or guessed that Asako did in fact die to the PGO. If Asako is in the same mafia that killed Seraph, then that means they know damn well which one of us is the PGO because she probably told them who she was targeting that night and even if it was the other person it didn't matter because the ability probably already went off.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
So, any suggestions what we do? Think there is not much we can do to win this.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
So, any suggestions what we do? Think there is not much we can do to win this.
Getting Brandish, Nietz, and Erinyes to claim would be a start.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait, you haven't claimed either...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's just a waiting game.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Wait, you haven't claimed either...
You serious? :lmao

Ugh, you changed your roles with Seraph, @SonOfDaws? That's unfortunate? Because when Lambu was revealed Town, I was sure you were the sane Det, while DD is the insane one, hence I used my Bodyguard role on you... and didn't die.
Thanks and sorry, my ability probably killed Asako on night 1. So, I'm essentially a plain ol' townie now or that one grumpy old man telling kids to get off his lawn and repeatedly telling adults the story about how "I killed a person once"...
"Sure, gramps."
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Actually I don't think claiming will work here to any good results, a lot or everybody is to my concerned kind of shallow or fake or not to be trust ....all the who betrayed partner and lied and talk like a 'Flag in the breeze' people change and lynch others ....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and I am paranoid by this assassin or who ever is killing during the day
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Actually I don't think claiming will work here to any good results, a lot or everybody is to my concerned kind of shallow or fake or not to be trust ....all the who betrayed partner and lied and talk like a 'Flag in the breeze' people change and lynch others ....
If that's how you feel, then you can either be one of the crowd of untrustworthy people or you can start acting like someone we can trust.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I actually want to figure out the assassin...maybe there is someone who saw a hint? ... I believe he is in the lynch wagon mostly so no one will find him ...and he can kill twice
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

is there a assassin role thats getting stronger by killing?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Don't let daws get to you. We can wait for the assassin to strike. Revealing now would increase that person's info too.

What are peoples thoughts on the assassins identity?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
So, we are doing nothing and waiting til the end?
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
[QUOTE="Brandish, post: 4997803, member: 190807"

What are peoples thoughts on the assassins identity?[/QUOTE]

It can be just an assassin who kills during day? thats my question ...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

hmm my quote didn't work ..haha
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't need to wait....but will gone in an 1 h for probably awhile .... so can't write to y'all until 11pm cet time
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Brandish and Nietz have a point. It would be better to get rid of the assassin before revealing more, but we don't really have much to go off of besides Lambu's final words.

I'll try going back through and finding more on Takuan, but that'll be a bit later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why don't you make the start?
That's an idea
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
as I said an assassin want to hide his identity behind someone else
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

or even behind a bunch of people
--- Double Post Merged, ---

can we figure out who mainly has been in the lynch wagons....don't wanna suspect someone yet...but if there are people still alive he might be within....
--- Double Post Merged, ---

wow...Taku can't vote today, but can he still kill during daytime?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top