Games Mafia Game 70 - Fumetsu no Anata e - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why don't you make the start?
I'd just go with lambu's hunch, because they spent quality time.

Other than that it'd be Erin or Marm for being on the 'periphery' which is weak sauce, but assassin-y.

If everyone weighs in we might be able to narrow it.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
It is wierd to me that syx and erin are the only partners alive...everyone else lost their partner o.O
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Brandish and Nietz have a point. It would be better to get rid of the assassin before revealing more, but we don't really have much to go off of besides Lambu's final words.

I'll try going back through and finding more on Takuan, but that'll be a bit later.
Lol you can try to find whatever you want; you'll never have anything on me, because i'm not guilty.
Lambu's final words mean absolutely nothing; he was suspicious of me, that's all, just like everyone was suspicious of him, or various other persons. He already said everything and if that was not enough to convince you back then, i don't see how his lynch changes anything to his ridiculous arguments from before he died.

wow...Taku can't vote today, but can he still kill during daytime?
... I've never been able to kill during daytime. Nor during night time.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Lambu was suspicious about Taku ever since, and now he is confirmed Town. So, yeah, one option would be to respect Lambu's last wish and go for him.

But speaking for myself, I'm obviously suspicious about the people who votekilled me. That includes Marma, and you Brandish. However, Demon and Lambu tried to votekill me too and we know the results.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
But speaking for myself, I'm obviously suspicious about the people who votekilled me. That includes Marma, and you Brandish. However, Demon and Lambu tried to votekill me too and we know the results.
wasn't Marma votekilling Erin or did I missed a change??
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
wasn't Marma votekilling Erin or did I missed a change??
She votekilled Erinyes D3.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Takuan, who are your suspects and whom do you trust?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Erin Juviii was my partner. You can add it to the list.

Also I guess there's a mafia detective around. Otherwise I can't imagine the mafia would risk targeting a PGO claim unless of course Daws is lying/mafia and he gave up his partner before he could possibly confirm his sanity today.

What is with these detectives not even investigating their partners.
thxs fixed. :)

It is wierd to me that syx and erin are the only partners alive...everyone else lost their partner o.O
hope we will make it both of us alive to the end, :zomg




regarding the assassin, its hard to say, honestly the only one i trust is syx. im still trying to figure out.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
regarding the assassin, its hard to say, honestly the only one i trust is syx. im still trying to figure out.
how can you trust him? what tells you to be so save? I got also betrayed by desin :(
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Takuan, who are your suspects and whom do you trust?
I'll be honest, my suspicions so far in this game have been incredibly bad. Like, i've been wrong in everything i thought from the very beginning.

First i votekilled Zasz, and turns out he was the only one allowing us to lynch a mafia.
I've been suspicious of dd during D1 and D2, and he turned out legit town det.
When Pompom turned mafia, i immediately thught GrySun could be mafia (in Pom's team) since he was protecting her so much with no real reason. Lambu explained that they are a couple IRL which explains things, but still i was suspicious of him. Turns out, he was town.
Lambu with his actions towards me annoyed me and i tunnel visioned on him, thinking he was mafia trying to frame me. Turns out, he was town.

Like, my thoughts have been so bad it's not even funny.

But right now, i guess the one i suspect the most is Nietz. Hinted at an investigating role D2 i think (elieve to be spy) and still didn't give us anything concrete nor did he outright reveal his role. Plus the way he protected desin D2; he might have been his partner, but some suspicion at least was expected, and Nietz blindly tried to defend desin to the very last. At least that's how i felt D2, so now i'm still kinda suspecting him, mostly.

Other than that, i guess the usual suspicious behaviours, remaining in the shadows and stuff. Especially Marma who's been very silent. Erin was on the spotlight last day, with Gry trying to bandwaggon her, but it was just like you (syx) during D2, i didn't quite get the reasonning behind that, so yeah. Neutral on her still.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well since i cannot vote today, i'll be out for now. I'll be back later this evening.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
But right now, i guess the one i suspect the most is Nietz. Hinted at an investigating role D2 i think (elieve to be spy) and still didn't give us anything concrete nor did he outright reveal his role. Plus the way he protected desin D2; he might have been his partner, but some suspicion at least was expected, and Nietz blindly tried to defend desin to the very last. At least that's how i felt D2, so now i'm still kinda suspecting him, mostly.
the same does erin with syx?? maybe syx is an mafia....the same as I trusted desin the most .... and he was a mafia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

will be not able to answer now until the next 4-5 h ....talk to you later ..hope you got any good results instead of lynching randomly
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
how can you trust him? what tells you to be so save? I got also betrayed by desin :(
just gut feeling.

@Takuan your posts make sense, youre staying calm and you didnt respond to lambu provokations on previous day, which is what makes me think he might have been wrong.

i did some judgement mistakes especially on gry last day, and im afraid to misjudge someone at this stage of the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

choosing who to vote for will be really hard.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I think my votekill is between Erin and Brandish right now
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Welp, we are not moving forward. It's approx. 18:30 here. I won't be here for so long this day. If nothing major happens soon, I will have to cast my vote and won't be able to participate for the rest of the day. So, if anyone wants to share, ask, say something, then please do.

If this goes on, I'm inclined to vote for either Marma (because she went for me), Brandish (because he went for me) or Takuan (because of Lambu).



@SonOfDaws @Belserion
Any thoughts of whom you trust and whom you don't trust at all?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,891
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys, just got here. Will be catching up on this dayphase right now.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Sorry if I join the fray only now.
Either way...

Votekill Nietz

I mean, wasn't he supposed to be our next target anyway?

:kappa
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,891
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
need to catch everything back but dont get why lambu has been lynched ?
so still 2 deaths and one assassin still around.


so adding a last hint for my role : dislike it a lot for some reasons
What makes you dislike your role?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
syx - Parona
I think you're fine for now.

Takuan - Shin
Only have Lambu's words on you, but you're somewhat active at least.

Zasz - Todo
Sketchy. Definitely bandwagon-ed on the push for Lambu despite not giving much of a reason of his own, having no qualms about doing so, or having any other suspects of mention. Lynch-able.

Erinyes - Kahak
Very questionable. Pops in to give BS hints like "I dont like it" on day 4 and put up lists with quite a few bits of misinformation or missing info. Additionally, like Gry mentioned the day before, she has a different playstyle when she's mafia:
  • Townie-Erin gets mad when you suspect her, Mafia-Erin just disappears and waits for things to cool down. Like how she‘s been doing here.
  • Taku may just be lying with how he didn‘t protect the Detective, I se no reason not to. Is the best way for Martyr to confirm himself by doing what his role should do.
  • Zasz is VT or an extremely cocky mafia, former much more likely.
  • Seraph and Lambu at least try to play the game so will give them a pass for as long as the non-players are being useless and still alive.
  • Bel is either mafia or bad, either way impossible to play with her much.
  • syx is most logical Assassin out of all players, but hasn‘t been here much nor has said who he trusts and who not. Almost like a third party wanting to not get on anyone‘s bad side.
  • Daws I have no idea. Went hard for DD so got no reason to trust him.
  • Marmalade gives some insights which is at least better than the other similar players have done, whether that makes her mafia or not I don‘t know but won‘t be suspecting her til the others are dealt with.
  • Kato barely plays as well, but claimed a Bodyguard who couldn‘t save anyone yet. Don‘t even know his targets. Could be legit or not.
  • Nietz is playing like a beginner, and never says much about herself as well.
  • Brandish I forgot he was playing.
That‘s about the conclusive thoughts I have for this day. Will most likely lock either syx or Erin.
I have to agree: She definitely fits the classic mafia player bill right now. She even threw away her the day before:
Gugu/Lambu >>>>> 5x (SonOfDaws, Zasz, Takuan, syx, Seraph)

Kahak/Erinyes >>>>> 4x (Belserion, GrySun, Lambu, MarmaladeSky)

Shin/Takuan >>>>> 2x (Nietz, penalty)

Parona/syx >>>>> 1x (Brandish)

Beer Gramps/Brandish >>>>> 1x (Erinyes)
Definitely lynch-able.

MarmaladeSky - Mia
I'm really not sure what to make of this girl. The way she voted yesterday was sketchy, but Lambu turned up mafia and Erinyes is looking like a decent lynch right now. So, I can't really say much about her as of right now. Maybe Erin and Marma are in different mafias?

Belserion - Oumi
Pretty much the same deal as Marma

Brandish - Beer Gramps
Untrustworthy, he does a lot of lurking and asking for info, but offers nothing in return. Definitely a lynch target

Nietz - Joaan
I feel like your vote was also thrown away and you haven't really brought anything of value to the table besides some cryptic posts here and there. Honestly, I wouldn't be upset lynching you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@SonOfDaws
fyi: except for Erinyes, I would probably go with anyone you suggest. My top three are Marma, Brandish and Takuan.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well, for what it's worth; Seraph told me during his last supper the 3 we should go for are Marma, Nietz, and Takuan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm not so sure though.. but that is his will
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@MarmaladeSky @Belserion
Anything you want to share?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is frustrating. I seriously want to know the allegiance of Brandish and Marma, but Lambu suffered hard - like really really hard - in D3, so a big part of me wants to fulfill his wish. I have been wrong with my predictions anyway, so why not follow Lambu's mind?

@Takuan
You said you would be out but I see you still lurking? Is it so thrilling?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top