Discussion - Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Daz Bones 75 Mil bounty? Thats... more then expected.

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
I suppose that's all pre timeskip? I dont see how Crocodile is surviving in the new world with such a small bounty on his head.

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I suppose that's all pre timeskip? I dont see how Crocodile is surviving in the new world with such a small bounty on his head.
Yeah these are all Pre-Skip, same for Blackbeard's crew.

However, the Baroque Works Bounties were (are) active Bounties. Since Baroque Works was a secret organization, they never profited from Croc's Shishibukai status.

Most likely their Bounties were also credited towards their real names and not their BW IDs, since Vivi, who was investigating Baroque Works, had no clue about Mr. 1 and only limited knowledge about Mr. 2.

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
According to the databook, Crocodile has a new bounty but the amount is not revealed. It's not clear if Daz Bones bounty is from when he was a Baroque Works agent or now that he's working with Crocodile in the New World.

Sengoku having Color of Conqueror is fitting with the "royalty" theme around it. Sun Wukong was known as the Monkey King.

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Daz Bones' will get killed by Blackbeard anyways. They are hunting for powerful Devil Fruits, and Absalom will not be the only victim we are familiar with, that's for sure.

Daz Bones and Crocodile are the only already known characters that are in the New World, have Devil Fruits and are also a plausible target.

Honestly Daz Bones has the biggest death flag of any character right now and no one is aware of it. Supa Supa no Mi looks like a match made in heaven for Burgess.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Daz Bones' will get killed by Blackbeard anyways. They are hunting for powerful Devil Fruits, and Absalom will not be the only victim we are familiar with, that's for sure.

Daz Bones and Crocodile are the only already known characters that are in the New World, have Devil Fruits and are also a plausible target.

Honestly Daz Bones has the biggest death flag of any character right now and no one is aware of it. Supa Supa no Mi looks like a match made in heaven for Burgess.
Really? The most I am hearing is that Burgess will go killed Jozu (If he still alive after the Marineford War) to get the Diamond Fruit himself. Mostly because many are spectating between Sanji and Zoro who will they face in BB Pirates being Shiryu and Burgess to make both a challenge to them.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There's a summary of the latest cards HERE (credits to NoxDraz@AP). These are the first set of the new folder.

The next set for April (credits to redon@AP)

Full card list from Booster Pack 11 and 12, on sale 4th April.

One Piece Booster Pack 11 - Shandians' warriors VS. God's army!!

• God Enel.
  • Ohm and Holy.
  • Gedatsu.
  • Shura and Fuza.
  • Satori.
  • Hotori and Kotori.
  • Yama.
  • Karugara.
  • Wiper.
  • Laki.
  • Aisa.
  • Kamakiri.
  • Braham.
  • Genbo.
  • Shandia Chief.

One Piece Booster Pack 12 - Punk Hazard's thread!!

• Caesar Clown.
  • Monet.
  • Vergo.
  • Chahige.
  • Rock and Scotch.
  • Dragon.
  • Smiley.
  • Kinemon.
  • Kouzuki Momonosuke.
  • Mocha.
  • Baby 5.
  • Buffalo.
  • Brannew.
  • Marine Grand Line 5th Branch.
  • Ope Ope no Mi Vol. 01.

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Really? The most I am hearing is that Burgess will go killed Jozu (If he still alive after the Marineford War) to get the Diamond Fruit himself. Mostly because many are spectating between Sanji and Zoro who will they face in BB Pirates being Shiryu and Burgess to make both a challenge to them.
Whitebeard Pirates are sheduled to play the Rohirim in Wano, far away from Blackbeard.

Very interested in Monets card, hopefully it explains what is up with her becoming-a-bird fetish.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Whitebeard Pirates are sheduled to play the Rohirim in Wano, far away from Blackbeard.

Very interested in Monets card, hopefully it explains what is up with her becoming-a-bird fetish.
Macro made it clear he won't be going which means many won't be going if he doesn't lead the charge. Also we can't forget that Weevil is going after them for his 'father's legacy', so that kinda put Whitebeard Pirates from attending Wano more.

I forgot her fruit. Maybe someone from BB's crew could get it since she is dead or someone else other than them. We have to wait and see if Oda wants the fruit to come back into play, but would feel a bit of a 'waste' to not obtain an Logia fruit for the BB crew as knowing them they would want Logia Fruit especially BB since they are the rarest and strongest around of the DFs.

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Macro made it clear he won't be going which means many won't be going if he doesn't lead the charge. Also we can't forget that Weevil is going after them for his 'father's legacy', so that kinda put Whitebeard Pirates from attending Wano more.
Common rule in stories: If someone makes clear he isn't going, he actually will go.

Anyways I predict Baby 5's and Buffalo's frozen bounties to be really low. They were still very young when Doflamingo became a Shishibukai. We might get their real names, but I actually don't think Baby 5 has one (unwanted child).

Monet I think only joined when Doflamingo already was a Shishibukai, so it's unknown if she even had a bounty.

Among the Skypea pack, only Enel is really interesting. We might get something about Birka, either the one in the Sky or the one on the Moon, or hopefully both.

Shandia Chief is still Shandia Chief, no name, huh?

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Baby 5 is literally the 5th baby of a family that didn't bothered in naming their children?

All members of the Donquixote Pirates have their bounties frozen when Doflamingo became a Shichibukai 10 years ago. When that happened, Monet and Sugar were with the crew for just 3 years. I doubt any of the two had a bounty on their heads.

For the rest of the crew, if Doflamingo was 340,000,000, then the executives should have around 100,000,000?

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm surprised nobody has talked about the fact that Sengoku has Conqueror's Haki. Now that's a big surprise for me, as i expected no Marine to have that.

Also nobody Fujitora's DF fruit. It is finally revealed.

One thing that puzzled me a bit, it is explicitely stated that Aokiji, Kizaru and Kuzan all have both Armament and Observation, but this line is not present for Fujitora. Though that's pretty much a given.

And why is Stussy's age remaining a secret? Is it going to play a role at some point?

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Common rule in stories: If someone makes clear he isn't going, he actually will go.

Anyways I predict Baby 5's and Buffalo's frozen bounties to be really low. They were still very young when Doflamingo became a Shishibukai. We might get their real names, but I actually don't think Baby 5 has one (unwanted child).

Monet I think only joined when Doflamingo already was a Shishibukai, so it's unknown if she even had a bounty.

Among the Skypea pack, only Enel is really interesting. We might get something about Birka, either the one in the Sky or the one on the Moon, or hopefully both.

Shandia Chief is still Shandia Chief, no name, huh?
Mind giving me examples of this please? Trying to remember moments like that.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A better detailed summary and translation of the most recent pack has been released by Artur on Library of Ohara.

A few things stuck out to me:

• It seems from Rob Lucci's summary that to become a member of CP0, one needs to learn/become profficient in CoO and CoA. Which to me, would place CP0 members on the same level as Vice-Admirals. On a general scale at least; as individual strength seem to differ greatly even within the same rank (and I don't just mean Garp; as we know he could've been of a higher rank, had it not been for his desire "to be free").

• Secondly, Stussy's relationship with Morgans. We already saw some of this during WCI, especially at the end as they were escaping. Her card though, indicates that they regularly exchange of information that would befenit the other. The striking(and funny) part of her card was regarding Luffy. To me at least, Morgans seemed a fan of Luffy because of the wreck he caused on WCI, but what's funny here is that Stussy believes Luffy is some criminal mastermind who pretends to be an idiot but that actually planned everything in WCI, down to the Tamatebako exploding when it did.
Anyway, besides this there are a lot of fun and interesting tidbits such as Dorry and Brogy being taller than the average giant, some comments on the Marine heroes( Garp, Sengoku and Tsuru) and even the ships.

Last edited:

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
A better detailed summary and translation of the most recent pack has been released by Artur on Library of Ohara.

A few things stuck out to me:

• It seems from Rob Lucci's summary that to become a member of CP0, one needs to learn/become profficient in CoO and CoA. Which to me, would place CP0 members on the same level as Vice-Admirals. On a general scale at least; as individual strength seem to differ greatly even within the same rank (and I don't just mean Garp; as we know he could've been of a higher rank, had it not been for his desire "to be free").
  • Spandam doesn't have Haki for sure. One has to be very careful when reading Arturs summaries. Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the effort, but he really should try to stick with facts, and leave his speculations out of it. He also recently released a guide about swords, where he claims the Shodai Kitetsu is in possession of the Gorosei, even though that is just very baseless speculation. The thing is, that the quality of his releases is high, so people might believe in the bits that he added from his headcanon.
Anyway, besides this there are a lot of fun and interesting tidbits such as Dorry and Brogy being taller than the average giant, some comments on the Marine heroes( Garp, Sengoku and Tsuru) and even the ships.
The most interesting thing to me is Garp's motivation to become a Marine. It is the same as Luffy's for becoming a pirate.

afromarco005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
So Dorry and Broggy's bounties were only 100M?
As the captains of the elbaf pirates and veteran warriors I expected a little more from them.
I wonder if we will see very high bounty giants one day

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Thats why its only 100 mill i guess. At this time Luffy only 30 Mil and Crocoboy had the highest with 80 Mil.... so 100 was a really big bounty back then

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
IMHO the author didn't knew how high the bounties would get later in the series. While it has been explained that the Shichibukai bounties are frozen and don't represent their current threat, when Crocodile's bounty of 80 million was first mentioned, the reaction was that of it being the real deal.

When Smoker was talking with the Strawhats about Robin or Crocodile bounties, he said that if the two joined forced they would literally endanger the world.

There's also Dorry and Broggy, it was said that their crew terrified the world, however their bounties was mere 100 million.

More recently, Mother Caramel stopped the execution of some of their crew members in Marineford, arguing that it would endanger Humanity.

Last edited: