Discussion - Truly powerful entities in One Piece | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Truly powerful entities in One Piece

• Thread starter Deleted member 169696
  • Start date

Who's the strongest?

• Milk

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Flip Flops

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Sunglasses

• Stairs

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Shackles

• Other

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Deleted member 169696

But how would stairs sama deal with flying enemys?

Wano Crab could do a little crabby sideways jump at least
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tho I just realized that Stairs Sama probably used King's haki to deal with Kuina.
Which is why she feel into S-sama
Stairs sama works in mysterious ways... Laws of physics don't apply to him.

Admiral Teach

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Reports from multiple religious texts, including the Holy Bible itself, with the conformation of trustworthy witnesses like Jacob, attest that Stairs-sama has an invisible, teleporting dimension-spanning manifestation hiding somewhere in the sky. :SOON

So no, even fliers are not safe, and neither are dimensional or spiritual beings. :twitch

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Still, do we know if any of those entities has a devil fruit?

Its not like we have seen then in water...

Stairs sama works in mysterious ways... Laws of physics don't apply to him.
If he had the superior version of the Yami-Yami no Mi, the Black Hole- Black Hole no mi, that would explaining his physics breaking-powers

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Roger's illness >>>>>

Took out the Pirate King

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Kuina was a little kid, Roger was an adult and was supposedly the strongest, if not one of the strongest. It beat Roger's luck as well.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Kuina was a little kid, Roger was an adult and was supposedly the strongest, if not one of the strongest. It beat Roger's luck as well.
Pretty sure that Kuina > Roger

BUT

If you still insist on Roger, I mean
The guy went to the Sea and went as far as anyone can be
Just to be away from Stair-Sama

Tho I could see Roger´s Illness being a memeber of Stairs-Sama crew

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
The Stairs did not exist back in Roger's time, his illness beat Roger and then made the stairs to mark its victory and dominance.

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
M3J, go look at ANY picture of Roger's scaffold. You will see there verifiable proof that there were in fact stairs. Or go to Rayleigh's flashback at Saboady, where we can see Roger ascending a flight of Stairs. All stairways, past, present and future, are connected to Stairs-sama. Clearly, what broke the Pirate King was going up and down too many of them without realizing the unbelievable power upon which he tread...

It may well be the illness was "I'm tired of climbing stairs disease". Ussop suffers from all kinds of similar illnesses, which often seem to pop up at the worst possible, inopportune times. What is to say that did not happen to Roger.:3c He did not respect Stairs-sama enough. He suffered greatly, and fought it well, but ultimately gave in when he realized he could not live his whole life avoiding Stairs, and gave himself up.

It must have been tragic, thinking they'd just hang him or burn alive or something, only to see that his execution platform must be reached by one, final, very steep flight of stairs...

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Bring a golden Den-den Mushi... we hear there are plenty more islands besides Ohara in West Blue. We could also seek out a lovely young virgin. Knowing the future, I suppose that is why Imm-sama reacted to Vivi's picture. Stairs-sama has likely given the command that the sacrifice be her...

We should also bring one on the forum. Find M3J.

Also, Laxusflame you genius! Now we can guess why Kuina had to die! She was so overpowered, Stairs-sama understood that, should she be trained as a swordsman, once grown, she would become a threat to It. And so ended her life while she was yet weak.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
M3J, go look at ANY picture of Roger's scaffold. You will see there verifiable proof that there were in fact stairs. Or go to Rayleigh's flashback at Saboady, where we can see Roger ascending a flight of Stairs. All stairways, past, present and future, are connected to Stairs-sama. Clearly, what broke the Pirate King was going up and down too many of them without realizing the unbelievable power upon which he tread...

It may well be the illness was "I'm tired of climbing stairs disease". Ussop suffers from all kinds of similar illnesses, which often seem to pop up at the worst possible, inopportune times. What is to say that did not happen to Roger.:3c He did not respect Stairs-sama enough. He suffered greatly, and fought it well, but ultimately gave in when he realized he could not live his whole life avoiding Stairs, and gave himself up.

It must have been tragic, thinking they'd just hang him or burn alive or something, only to see that his execution platform must be reached by one, final, very steep flight of stairs...
Pfft, share some of that grog you're drinking, Roger's illness created Stairs sama, which in turn spawned all those stairs.

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
"I'm sorry Roger... you have an incurable case of.... Stair-sama"- Crocus

Roger, pales " I guess I have no other choice but to become PK and let the Marine's capture me..."

"That...." Crocus closes his eyes in pain, "That would be best...."

"Will it hurt..."

"Yes, but...It will occur..... IN STEPS."

"..."

"..."

Roger tears up, "Am I a good captain, Crocus?"

"The very best... Sir"

Titanic music plays in the background

Last edited:

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Who is this "Chair-sama" character, Laxus? They aren't in the pole...

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
Guys we need to give Shoes sama a bit of appreciation too.

Sanji's shoes have resisted fire, water, wind,electricity and even Giant blades lately.

Those shoes are on their way to surpass even stairs Sama one day.

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I was just rewatching the Soboady arc, and Sanji mentions something about how his attacks were a waste of his shoes' soles on the Pacifista they were fighting. Pretty sure he has multiple pairs and just changes them. Anybody could have multiple sets of clothes, bar the Straw Hat, all are replaceable and mundane enough that we'd never notice.

Now, where is this Chair sama everyone keeps referring to? Is it something that happens in the backgrounds or what?

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Chair-sama!! How could I forget him?? But even he was not powerful enough to improve Bleach's popularity. Stair-sama's very existence, however, likely is the secret of Oda's success. We just didn't notice.

Oh... I just realized! Chair-sama! The Empty Throne itself! And you will notice there are no stairs leading up to it! This is intentional!! Stairs-sama must not be allied with Imm after all... but in fact is waging war with Chair and the WG! This explains why the require those bubble carts and slave-slidewalks and stuff, to minimize how much they draw upon Stairs-sama's inescapable power! There's not many of them at Marineford, either, come to think.