Freedom is a beautiful Thing

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Probably Todoroki,Bakugou,Momo,Jirou,Kaminari,All Might,Kirishima and Mirio. Had all great moments for me.:verily
Ah, another Momo fan, she's indeed the best. She's my favorite female alongside with Tsuyu.
Todoroki, Kacchan and All Might are from my faves too. :zomg What about the villans? You have some of them you like?

Yeah i'll try to make some for it someday,but currently i'm a tad too busy for a new read with 100+ Chapters haha.

Gintama is on it's ending run iirc. yeah,DGM would be really good if it would drop at least 1 Chapter a Month but due to the authors illness that doesn't seem likely i'm afraid. :(

Blue Exorcist is really hype lately,also quite emotional. It's quite tough what Yuri/Rin and Yukio's Mom had to go through in her past and when they were born,it's also nice to see Father Fujimoto in his Prime for once lol.
Now thinking about it seems like most of mangas are either ending or on hiatus. Only Hero Academia seems to be far from it, I should really start Black Clover and keep reading Dr. Stone.
Have you tried Kimetsu no Yaiba? It's good, it's getting an anime and all :nod

I remember in the fist chapter liking Father Fujimoto and thinking "he's already my favorite" and then...that happened. :XD So yeah I'm pretty happy we are getting to see him more in action, though the current arc is full of angst, I can't imagine how worse the relationship between Rin and Yukio will be now.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Ah, another Momo fan, she's indeed the best. She's my favorite female alongside with Tsuyu.
Todoroki, Kacchan and All Might are from my faves too. :zomg What about the villans? You have some of them you like?



Now thinking about it seems like most of mangas are either ending or on hiatus. Only Hero Academia seems to be far from it, I should really start Black Clover and keep reading Dr. Stone.
Have you tried Kimetsu no Yaiba? It's good, it's getting an anime and all :nod

I remember in the fist chapter liking Father Fujimoto and thinking "he's already my favorite" and then...that happened. :XD So yeah I'm pretty happy we are getting to see him more in action, though the current arc is full of angst, I can't imagine how worse the relationship between Rin and Yukio will be now.
I do like some of the Villains in MHA, usually Villains are my go to fav. Characters since I have a hard time warming up to MCs just here in MHA I'm not too fond of them lol.
Dabi,Twice and Shigaraki would probably be my favorites in the end. :verily

I haven't tried Kimetsu no Yaiba yet but I heard some good things about it, how many Chapters does it have? Oh btw. I totally forgot but I also read Edens Zero and Fairy Tails Sequel. :teach

Yeah their relationship will definitely take another turn, but Rin had to learn the Truth someday. It always wondered me why he wasn't more interested in his Mother's death and his own birth. Especially since he is Satan's Child.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
o/
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Dabi,Twice and Shigaraki would probably be my favorites in the end. :verily
Dabi is a great one! Himiko is other of my faves as well. :nod
I haven't tried Kimetsu no Yaiba yet but I heard some good things about it, how many Chapters does it have? Oh btw. I totally forgot but I also read Edens Zero and Fairy Tails Sequel. :teach
It has almost 150 chapters so far, that's quite a lot I think (?). But with the anime coming, you can wait for it (I think I will do that with Doctor Stone), sorry, it's too good I recommend it to everyone to an annoying point :XD
The trailer is really good :zomg


Reading EZ as well, so far it's good, I'm actually enjoying it. I started the FT sequel but forgot to keep reading it, is it good in the current chapters?
Yeah their relationship will definitely take another turn, but Rin had to learn the Truth someday. It always wondered me why he wasn't more interested in his Mother's death and his own birth. Especially since he is Satan's Child.
Well, Rin always hated being Satan's son, so he always tried to avoid anything to do with it, contrary to Yuki who was always obssesed with their origin. Maybe now that he knows the truth Rin will mature a little more, especially with what's happening to his brother. Looking forward to Shiemi maturing as well.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
It has almost 150 chapters so far, that's quite a lot I think (?). But with the anime coming, you can wait for it (I think I will do that with Doctor Stone), sorry, it's too good I recommend it to everyone to an annoying point :XD
The trailer is really good :zomg
Looks interesting,i'll put it on my PTW and perhaps i'll give it a try. I can't promise anything yet but i'll do my best xD.
Reading EZ as well, so far it's good, I'm actually enjoying it. I started the FT sequel but forgot to keep reading it, is it good in the current chapters?
I think it's pretty good,though truth be told,i'm a FT Fanboy at heart. When i first joined the Forum my name was "Zeref Spriggan" and i was hyped about any action regarding my boy Zeref. I complained a lot but at the end of the day it has a special place for me,brought me here,got me to meet all the folks around here. Worked out for the best haha.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Looks interesting,i'll put it on my PTW and perhaps i'll give it a try. I can't promise anything yet but i'll do my best xD.

I think it's pretty good,though truth be told,i'm a FT Fanboy at heart. When i first joined the Forum my name was "Zeref Spriggan" and i was hyped about any action regarding my boy Zeref. I complained a lot but at the end of the day it has a special place for me,brought me here,got me to meet all the folks around here. Worked out for the best haha.
Ah, yes, the good old times. :oh
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I think it's pretty good,though truth be told,i'm a FT Fanboy at heart. When i first joined the Forum my name was "Zeref Spriggan" and i was hyped about any action regarding my boy Zeref. I complained a lot but at the end of the day it has a special place for me,brought me here,got me to meet all the folks around here. Worked out for the best haha.
Ah, I used to be a big fangirl of FT as well, including being a hardcore NaLu shipper. <_> That's how I knew the "fandom world" in a way, used to be in a spanish manga discussion, kinda like MH, had friends like here and everything but then I slowly stopped reading it, and the page closed, that was kinda sad.
FT is a great manga for the memories :nod wish I was here in the times it was my ultimate fave manga, the discussions seem wild.
Zeref is your fave right? He was pretty cool, I actually loved him in the Tenrou Island arc, who else is/was your favorite?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Ah, I used to be a big fangirl of FT as well, including being a hardcore NaLu shipper. <_> That's how I knew the "fandom world" in a way, used to be in a spanish manga discussion, kinda like MH, had friends like here and everything but then I slowly stopped reading it, and the page closed, that was kinda sad.
FT is a great manga for the memories :nod wish I was here in the times it was my ultimate fave manga, the discussions seem wild.
Zeref is your fave right? He was pretty cool, I actually loved him in the Tenrou Island arc, who else is/was your favorite?
Gildarts,Jellal,Erza,Irene,Invel,Dimaria,Hades,Ichiya,Mirajane and Juvia probably.:teach

Yeah the discussions were fun first and foremost but had some savage arguments here and there in between,lots of hate from time to time on specific characters/chapters too. If you enjoyed it for what it was,a chapter discussion,it was hella fun but if you looked deeper into it there was a LOT of disappointment.:XD

Zeref was a great hype magnet until he gained Fairy Heart,once he had this hype time rewinding scene he got trashed by Natsu...shame shame shame.:feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Brandish I think you should read Ao no Flag/Blue Flag.:verily
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I tried and dropped Blue Flag some time ago, might've read a vol 🤔
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I tried and dropped Blue Flag some time ago, might've read a vol 🤔
Why did you drop it? Only has 42 Chapters atm. Story is very intriguing i think.:grumble
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Gildarts,Jellal,Erza,Irene,Invel,Dimaria,Hades,Ichiya,Mirajane and Juvia probably.:teach

Yeah the discussions were fun first and foremost but had some savage arguments here and there in between,lots of hate from time to time on specific characters/chapters too. If you enjoyed it for what it was,a chapter discussion,it was hella fun but if you looked deeper into it there was a LOT of disappointment.:XD

Zeref was a great hype magnet until he gained Fairy Heart,once he had this hype time rewinding scene he got trashed by Natsu...shame shame shame.:feelsbadman
Dimaria, Mirajene, Hades. :wtf
Juvia is a cutie, one of my faves waifus in this series :blush Lucy was too, do you like her? She used to be very hates in the first arcs.
Also what about the ships? Have any here?

Well that's how kinda is in the NnT chapter discussions, especially when it reached almost 100 pages in the chapter threads :XD Can't imagine how it was to discuss Naruto or other big shonens. But now most of the sections are chill, especially Eden Zero.

Zeref was amazing, I even liked him a lot in his first moments when he did look like a sensitive man (?) but yeah Natsu ruins everyone's hype :lmao nobody is free there.

Is Ao no Flag recommendable? Heard that it has good romance.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Dimaria, Mirajene, Hades. :wtf
Juvia is a cutie, one of my faves waifus in this series :blush Lucy was too, do you like her? She used to be very hates in the first arcs.
Also what about the ships? Have any here?

Well that's how kinda is in the NnT chapter discussions, especially when it reached almost 100 pages in the chapter threads :XD Can't imagine how it was to discuss Naruto or other big shonens. But now most of the sections are chill, especially Eden Zero.

Zeref was amazing, I even liked him a lot in his first moments when he did look like a sensitive man (?) but yeah Natsu ruins everyone's hype :lmao nobody is free there.

Is Ao no Flag recommendable? Heard that it has good romance.
I actually hated Lucy,not for her Character but for the way Hiro used her...like...uff...And Jerza ftw. :kappa Ao no Flag i'd recommend if you like Slice Of Life Mangas with a mix of Romantic Comedy in them,it has a really interesting topic to tackle as well but saying it would already be spoilering.:verily 42 Chapters,Monthly and ongoing. Try it if you feel like it,if not then that's okay too. :)
You're dead to me. :lambirb
Aww don't be like that :emobirb Who did i forget? I actually forgot Sting now that i think about it...
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why did you drop it? Only has 42 Chapters atm. Story is very intriguing i think.:grumble
I tried it and didn't get into it, basically. The story might be intriguing(?), Idk, I can barely remember anything about it in terms of story or things I liked.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I tried it and didn't get into it, basically. The story might be intriguing(?), Idk, I can barely remember anything about it in terms of story or things I liked.
Its a High School,Slice of Life-Romantic Comedy Manga,tackles some tough Topics concerning 3 Teenagers in their Final High School Year,really intriguing chemistry between the Characters. The Writing seems predictable but goes the total opposite direction at some parts which is great i feel.
Characters are also layered in some aspects,and even some side chars get a chance to shine and what matters most for you...plenty of Best Girl Material.;)
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Its a High School,Slice of Life-Romantic Comedy Manga,tackles some tough Topics concerning 3 Teenagers in their Final High School Year,really intriguing chemistry between the Characters. The Writing seems predictable but goes the total opposite direction at some parts which is great i feel.
Characters are also layered in some aspects,and even some side chars get a chance to shine and what matters most for you...plenty of Best Girl Material.;)
Okay cool, but for me it wasn't appealing for the 8 chaps I scouted. What's the tough topic that's intriguing??
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Okay cool, but for me it wasn't appealing for the 8 chaps I scouted. What's the tough topic that's intriguing??
I'm not sure,if you didn't like it after 8 Chapters then you probably won't like it after 20 either. I thought it picked up the pace around Chapter 7,8,9 actually that's why i'm saying that. 2 Characters from the main cast discover over the story that they're into same sex relationships and the way the Manga portrays it feels pretty realistic regarding the way they're treated in School and at home. Their chemistry with the MC and his Girlfriend takes a turn around that part too since its them that they have a crush on(The 2 Characters are a Boy who is into the MC and a Girl that is into the MC's Girlfriend.) I just found it intriguing how it's being portrayed and how their emotions are being explained and conveyed to the other characters. But yeah,if you don't want to take anything up at the moment or aren't interested that's cool.:verily
 
Last edited:

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
:thonk:
 
Top