Nope they mentioned already.hope so
Nope they mentioned already.hope so
No, what i meant by hope so is we will get clear picture and hope so the date is in june and does not go back. because #willmessupmyplans.Nope they mentioned already.
The Same to YouNo, what i meant by hope so is we will get clear picture and hope so the date is in june and does not go back. because #willmessupmyplans.
Anyways, best of luck with preparations.
I am pleased my subject.I've come here to meet the king. o/
You read FT100YQ?I am pleased my subject.
So what's the news?
Yup you?You read FT100YQ?
Me too! I really liked the recent chapters and Ignia is dope.Yup you?
Yup it has the vibe of the good old days of FT.Definitely much better than Alvarez Arc.Me too! I really liked the recent chapters and Ignia is dope.
That's not saying much but, yes, I agree.Yup it has the vibe of the good old days of FT.Definitely much better than Alvarez Arc.

Yup me tooThat's not saying much but, yes, I agree.
I really like how it delves more into the worldbuilding. It's something original FT lacked which I felt had a lot of potential. Glad its happening now though.
From time to time. I only read it in bulk nowadays, rather than weekly but don't have much interest anymore.Yup me too
Are you keeping up with Kingdom?
Good focus on study.From time to time. I only read it in bulk nowadays, rather than weekly but don't have much interest anymore.
I hardly watch anime or read manga these days, my interest in them has dropped lol.
Yup! Although my board exams ended 5 days ago, so now I'm free for 4 months.Good focus on study.

So what's your plan?Yup! Although my board exams ended 5 days ago, so now I'm free for 4 months.![]()
Don't really know tbh. Just been a week only since boards ended. I might go on vacation somewhere in the next month.So what's your plan?
UPSC June mein hain.Don't really know tbh. Just been a week only since boards ended. I might go on vacation somewhere in the next month.
What about you, what're you upto? :]
It's the exam for becoming an IPS officer right?UPSC June mein hain.
IAS,IPS,IFS etc.It's the exam for becoming an IPS officer right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah it isIAS,IPS,IFS etc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey @Seraph is it 6 months day and six months night in your country?