Meet the King

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Nope they mentioned already.
No, what i meant by hope so is we will get clear picture and hope so the date is in june and does not go back. because #willmessupmyplans.
Anyways, best of luck with preparations.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
No, what i meant by hope so is we will get clear picture and hope so the date is in june and does not go back. because #willmessupmyplans.
Anyways, best of luck with preparations.
The Same to You
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I've come here to meet the king. o/
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Me too! I really liked the recent chapters and Ignia is dope.
Yup it has the vibe of the good old days of FT.Definitely much better than Alvarez Arc.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yup it has the vibe of the good old days of FT.Definitely much better than Alvarez Arc.
That's not saying much but, yes, I agree. :p

I really like how it delves more into the worldbuilding. It's something original FT lacked which I felt had a lot of potential. Glad its happening now though.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
That's not saying much but, yes, I agree. :p

I really like how it delves more into the worldbuilding. It's something original FT lacked which I felt had a lot of potential. Glad its happening now though.
Yup me too

Are you keeping up with Kingdom?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yup me too

Are you keeping up with Kingdom?
From time to time. I only read it in bulk nowadays, rather than weekly but don't have much interest anymore.

I hardly watch anime or read manga these days, my interest in them has dropped lol.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
From time to time. I only read it in bulk nowadays, rather than weekly but don't have much interest anymore.

I hardly watch anime or read manga these days, my interest in them has dropped lol.
Good focus on study.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
So what's your plan?
Don't really know tbh. Just been a week only since boards ended. I might go on vacation somewhere in the next month.

What about you, what're you upto? :]
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Don't really know tbh. Just been a week only since boards ended. I might go on vacation somewhere in the next month.

What about you, what're you upto? :]
UPSC June mein hain.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
It's the exam for becoming an IPS officer right?
IAS,IPS,IFS etc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey @Seraph is it 6 months day and six months night in your country?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
IAS,IPS,IFS etc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey @Seraph is it 6 months day and six months night in your country?
Yeah it is :verily just like Sweden,Norway,Canada,Iceland,Alaska and Russia.
 
Top