Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I will do some work at homeoffice for a few hours.....shall catch up later, until some have shown up and give more hints to their roles
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Wow 14 pages. That's impressive for day one. I'll be back after catching up.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nietz is new so we should cut her some slack like we always do to new players. First two days are lynch-free then the gloves come off. We did so for other newbies we should do the same for Nietz. Else first day lynches will keep new players away from the game.
It is her 2nd game btw, so not a full newbie.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry not revealing anything(besides his opinion on his special ability) is rather surprising.
:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nothing much to go by atm, bunch of random votes and other things. Still like 6 hours left I think. I said all I had to say about the game system, how everyone uses things is up to them but I hope they read it or have an idea how it works.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nothing much to go by atm, bunch of random votes and other things. Still like 6 hours left I think. I said all I had to say about the game system, how everyone uses things is up to them but I hope they read it or have an idea how it works.
Not too sure what to think of this but I am curious to see how you'll play and what is your role now. That's interesting! :popcorn
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Presenting a list.
I added a hint of my own to the list as well, since I wasn't able to give one before. I'll be here untill the end of the dayphase.
Hope I didn't miss any hints :-) Added the hints about unique abilites as well, perhaps that can be helpful to us.


@Seraph as Roxas I never had my Role before,I'm a Townie,my Role is passive and if i'm honest i'd have preferred another random Townie Role over this one because i won't be of much benefit to Town as in Reveals/Targets/Investigations.
I actually don't have an Ultimate Form,i was only given a Special Ability that will only be useful if my Role's Power activates.
From what i could gather from my PM,my Ability would work even if it was triggered today.
@Demonspeed as Xigbar My role is active. Not sure if I have had it before(apparently not) but I'll check more thoroughly later.
@Crescent Jinx as Xemnas On that note, I will start us off by hinting that never had the role but it was something that at least one host didn’t like when they had it, potentially another as well. I don’t particularly like it, but we will see how things work out.
I have a special ability. There’s no conditions for it. I just assumed that when it said in the opening post that the Ult form after N5...

@Nietz as Yen Sid my role ain't passive, and might be important in some cases.. I haven't played the role before... so I am still unfamiliar with it
@Copy Panda as Young Xehanort
@Farfalla as Goofy
@SonOfDaws as Donald
@MarmaladeSky as Namine
I haven't had this role before.
@revo as Demyx
@gnut as Saix
@digitaldude as Larxene
My hint for the day. I dont have any of the new roles.
@Organizized as Ansem Seeker of Darkness I’m almost 100% sure (not at my laptop where I have all the data) that I never had this role before, despite it being far from new, so I’m not really well versed on the best strats for it.. but I’ll give it my best, or my slightly-afk-best.
@Hakuteiken as Sora
@desin24 as Kairi
@Reebi as Mickey
@Takuan as Terra
@Tux as Luxord
My role? Boring. Plain. Not fun at all. :(
@Gryffindor as Marluxia
@James Rye as Ventus
I had this role before. This role might play a useful role in the game if all goes right.
@Juviii as Aqua
@Emperor Spriggan as Xion
@shinobi as Vexen
for my role It might be useful in a way, that depends on how it's used.
@Belserion as Riku
@Lambu as Ienzo "
My role is active, I never had it before (thank goodness Im not a doctor again). "
@GrySun as Axel My special ability is definitely not worth Rage Forming over, unless I feel like ragequitting/suiciding for the sake of it.
@Lady pompom as Vanitas I'm hungry :XD
Marmy, about my role, I gave a first hint:

To say something about my role, of the very few games I played, it's the first time I have this one and I'm actually happy with it.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
On break and been reading while eating. Yes let’s leave the earlier Seraph or Nietz debate, too much attention gets put on it and others are allowed to slide. Maybe some detectives will get on them.The people who have legit concerns should follow it.

Overall, I know Nietz the out of everyone in the game. But that doesn’t mean I am an expert on her playstyle. She’s a chaotic player type. And I do feel she’s genuinely hurt by being suspected so much on day 1. And I never got that feeling last game when people suspected her. Really Nietz seems like and easy first day lynch to me. She’s new and her play is weird. The people who want to lynch her are no less suspicious. Am very suspicious of this reasoning of “you’re suspicious because you played the last game like that and you were mafia?” Nobody likes that kind of reasoning. I wasn’t as suspicious of her until she said suspicions because I didn’t hint. Seraph is more suspiciously acting but he also has the better reasoning of why not to lynch him with his hints and so forth. At the same time, it’s odd to me that the only one who has voted him is Nietz.

I honestly think time will tell for these two.

@gnut, what is your opinion on today? You are busy today but think you’ll get here before the end of the day phase?

Gry not revealing anything(besides his opinion on his special ability) is rather surprising.
Well he mention suicide so mason?

Wow 14 pages. That's impressive for day one. I'll be back after catching up.
Make sure to come back.

My role is easily proven
:arf A spicy development!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Takuan also seems suspected. Can understand the vote by Lambu for him. Feel it odd @Emperor Spriggan voted for him so swiftly. And the reasoning. You could apply the same reasoning to @revo who has never been Town before.... What do you think of ES’s reasoning? And why takuan more than some others?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well I love Empu but I hate playing with him :hmph he's as random as Zasz. Hard to tell.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Revo could be trying to fly under the radar, yeah. Pops up briefly and disappears for a long time, without commenting about the suspicions on her. Can't know if she's following the game from afar or busy since her status is invisible.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Trying to tag the lesser active people to bring them into the conversation since sometimes ai think they are less active because too many people suck out all the oxygen.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
You would think a game of 26 players would be more active. I wish it was more active sooner rather than later as I go into work later.

Anyway.... @James Rye, @Lambu, and @desin24, haven't made an appearance yet. Going to ignore the people just making their daily quota for the moment since so many hours are left.

I do want to mention that a day before the game started, @Emperor Spriggan was in an accident. So he might be MIA a bit. Nothing too serious but he wasn’t feeling good.
It's day one so the majority of talk is all about the system and its implementation.

Done catching up now and to my surprise, we actually did get a couple of hints and people are not just talking about the game mechanic. I'll add a bit too that notion. I have a role I have never had before to as far as I remember at the moment. I'll go back and check. What I also want to add is that it seems that this game also has quite a couple of alterations done to the general roles mechanic. At least that's what I understood from Seraphs comments and I can add that my powerlevel has also been altered a bit.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Aren't you afraid that this kind of sayings makes you vulnerable at night? You were mafia before, you saw how they operate to select victims.
I used to be scared but not anymore....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

sometimes your desperate need for a lynch is more scary
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
After skimming through all the pages since I was gone I have to say that this Nietz or Seraph is kinda pointless. Don't know about Nietz since she is a bit confusing but don't think there is evidence enough to votekill her today. As for Seraph I might be the odd one here but I actually believe him. He's not playing different aside from seeming more frustrated and I can see his reasoning.
 

Nietz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
0
Reaction score
110
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Overall, I know Nietz the out of everyone in the game. But that doesn’t mean I am an expert on her playstyle. She’s a chaotic player type. And I do feel she’s genuinely hurt by being suspected so much on day 1
^^ genuinely hurt....well I am just bored by such an behavior thinking I am doing the same shit again :P even so it seems to
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I probably won't be able to come back before the end of the phase, so i'll cast my vote right now. Random vote tbh, i don't suspect anyone in particular... I always suck during D1s. I'll just vote against one of the two players who voted against me, cause yeah, why the hell not.
I feel like i betrayed and pissed Lambu off too much already in the last game, so i'd feel bad for voting him now xD eventhough my vote alone wouldn't result in a lynch most likely. So imma vote Empi.

!Votekill Emperor Spriggan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top