Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
So you believe seraph and tux are townies lol.
No I don't actually, but your reasoning behind your picks makes little sense. Thinking about it, your special ability doesn't make a lot of sense either. Everyone's special ability so far grants them some sort of overpowered certainty or radically extra effect, but your special ability, this once upon a time sort of thing, reveals mafia only if you happen to pick them?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Did shinobi tell you he was gonna die? @James Rye
Nope, shinobi said nothing at all last night.

What was her intended target N1?
Don't know, never saw a target's name for night 1. So I don't know why there was no recruitment in night 1, I was weirded out last night finding myself to be the only one in the pad talking. Something shinobi had to suffer through as well because night 1 I was dead from working and slept through like 10 hours.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
so was james rye a mason since day 1?? if you learned his role in two days...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



what about me...
Not sure, I learn roles at night,so ifhe was recruited n1 I learned it since then? i just know that is the role I learned
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh nvm, he just said he was a mason since n1
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Right now I’m very wary of you, for good reasons related to my question. I wasn’t around last phase but reading through it the way you acted when you revealed was strange. First day I had a weird hunch you were playing similarly to when we were Mafia together, then decided to drop it because you started to act a bit differently. Didn’t wanna accuse someone on a hunch. After last Day I have a more substantial reason to be suspicious though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually, since I soon won’t have time to actively post for a while I might as well say it. You claimed my role. I’m Prostitute. And I don’t really buy your claim/reveal enough to believe there are two of us.
Whether you are mafia escort or a real prostituite or just someone trolling, I do believe this feeling on me so will give you what you asked for

My special ability is being able to block one randomize non-town night action. Reason I have suspected there being a substitute teacher since Day 1, because they said “non-town” made me instantly think more than mafia in the game.

So the scum in the game better find some way of killing me before the 5th.
1. What zhe fuck is this phase?? We minority game now
2. Jinx and Gry... Seem all over the place? Sorta?
3. I'm really.. annoyed.. by this Nietz.. situation... This ragequit.. was very.. toxic (isn't this an adult woman..?).. who.., on top of that.., lied.. about her special ability. Very weird.
4. I'm happy mr. Takuan died scum and I'll be happy to look into Cres and Seraph, the one who tried to save Desin lol
5. @hosts if X dies, are the votes they casted invalidated?
Pointing out that Seraph and me are all over the place (ok I am) but you also accused GrySun of being like that when you also have been a bit all over the place yourself.

Night 1 - Blocked Tux. Had no solid suspects so I decided to go for a weak/shady “passive, boring” claim. If he was a passive Town role, no harm done; if he was Mafia with a vague hint, all the better.
Used Guard Form because I prioritized surviving over blocking someone I wasn’t sure about.

Night 2 - Blocked Crescent, for obvious reasons. Used Speed Form in case she’s an Escort trying to pass for Prostitute and I wanted to bypass her priority if possible.
Luckily I just aimed for Desin or it would have been a coin toss but don’t worry, I think I’m good mafia escort block bait this game. I knew coming out with that would be something to deal with.

Oh, something I'm holding against Cres is: she was here since the start of the phase, she also questioned the insane apprentice thing, and then she not only voted Bia saying she didn't care about Bia being mafia, but she also doesn't care about what townie role Bia could have, and locked the vote. Then she did a "I'll vote for you, Farfalla - no I won't oooopsie" and locked her second vote on a Vanilla, it's as if she doesn't care about what happens to those votes at all. I just started the phase asking people to hold the votes and plan later, she was here, unlike Gry she doesn't have a "I'll be on a plane later" excuse. Idc if it looks self-centered, but meanwhile a townie that can kill had -1 votes (up to that point) left on her luck with the rest of the players opinions - including 2 mafia teams and many absent/barely active players. Poncio Pilatos-chan to say the minimum >.> But overall, it shows that along with her night picks she seems to have 0 concerns about the game outcomes. For someone so active and so willing to check on people, that doesn't make sense unless she's only casting confusion...
Why would it be zero concerns? Night 1 blocking someone you suspected? Desin too have a fear of him coming back to do something. He was around. You even pointed that out. Nah, I have thought about saving you then realize Daws is a better save until he at least gets shown as something like Traitor Jesus.

Hosts are trollish enough this game to do aomething like that for their own shiggles.

Or maybe Grace could have pitied her. Panda killed me once when I gave up. Someone could have wanted to frame the Freeman and there are redirects as well, but her death considering she was going to be hostkilled with her absence called my attention. Still gonna wait for Wyis to eventually show up and talk, but so far I'll shoot him
oh this doesn’t sound like me at all; would never waste a kill on someone that was trying to leave or get herself permanbanned from the game

@Crescent Jinx - hoe
You forgot SM Hoe :hurr:hurr:hurr

I believe Orgz over Jinx. Her claim could be weird but she's been all over the place
And he hasn’t? But I already give you that. Purposely being all over the place. It’s just how decided to play this game considering I started not feeling well and decided I liked it. Especially since when Nietz quit that just fueled my desire to just have fun and not be serious. Otherwise I would use my ragequit form. Had some questions about it and the only thing that made me not use it was because it can be blocked by the mafia escorts in the game.

Does that make you believe me any more? :lambirb

Your case now is way more interesting Cres, Orgz challenges you and your targets truly are odd for a blocker. Why desin? He was in the lynching corridor, he was surely being subjected to actions on him, mafia would not be dumb enough to use him for killing.
Why are the odd? Everyone keeps saying that but honestly have no idea why.

He also challenged her to share her special first, since they should share it. Shows he's confident his one isn't bs (otherwise it could look bad for him if he'd present weird stuff after her). She disappeared right after, which is ironic, since he could actually confirm her with that (if she indeed presents the same special he has).
And I wasn’t online because I went to sleep soon after taking some medicine but am here now. I shared my special ability at the beginning of the post.




Lots of focus on me but you guys realize that I revealed the stuff myself? Nobody was pressuring me? And I have been consistently hinting the fact that masons and third party were in the game and that I was prostitute from my clue about Asako not liking my role to the thirsty clue to me being jinxed this game. :catshrug But already realize that I’m a good lynch candidate so mafia will try to lynch me or they will kill me at night by janitor kill to hide my role.

As for organ being a hoe too. Vandred loved having 4 blockers last game. We had 2 prosts and 2 escorts. Plus I’m super mason and my recruiter was Lover to serial killer and Traitor. So hosts already super jinxed me from the beginning this game. :pout
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not caught up...but a quick question.
Is it possible to learn to be a mason seeing how you need to be recruited.
I can see if Bia learned from a recruiter but regular mason tho?

Also,could someone kindly recap significant happening since about midday 2...i havent been on since Saturday night.
Tag me so maybe i can see it during my break...cause the rate this is going I'm going to be behind a full day of you guys.
Please and tyvm.
Apprentice can learn every role, only rule is that a sane apprentice dies when learning from mafia/3rd party and an insane apprentice joins them when learning from them. So yeah, Pom is Mason. Kinda sucks but it's good to know some safe townie options to vote for.

What do you need to know? Like reveals, told actions, deaths?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
So Pom, Gry and James claim to be the remnants of the mason faction huh..
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Also the hosts could have at least made my special ability a randomize nontown kill or something if Townie is was going to die over it. Would be my luck to block the blocker blocking me with a rage quit mode death and not actually do anything.

Sometimes you do realize that mechanics are only there for the games to one out the last few games left and to unnecessarily nerf towns :nah
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Apprentice can learn every role, only rule is that a sane apprentice dies when learning from mafia/3rd party and an insane apprentice joins them when learning from them. So yeah, Pom is Mason. Kinda sucks but it's good to know some safe townie options to vote for.

What do you need to know? Like reveals, told actions, deaths?
Yes...said actions and results.
Hate to ask anyone to do my own work but by the time I get home this evening I might have 3hrs left in this phase.
Thnx James
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lots of focus on me but you guys realize that I revealed the stuff myself? Nobody was pressuring me? And I have been consistently hinting the fact that masons and third party were in the game and that I was prostitute from my clue about Asako not liking my role to the thirsty clue to me being jinxed this game. :catshrug But already realize that I’m a good lynch candidate so mafia will try to lynch me or they will kill me at night by janitor kill to hide my role.

As for organ being a hoe too. Vandred loved having 4 blockers last game. We had 2 prosts and 2 escorts. Plus I’m super mason and my recruiter was Lover to serial killer and Traitor. So hosts already super jinxed me from the beginning this game. :pout
So you didn't block shinobi night 1? But yeah, I guess if I had to decide between Cres and Orgz I'd pick Cres due the Supermason claim and wanting to be recruited way early on in the game. Normally you would only want that if your role is shite or if you know you gonna keep your role. Other chance was ofc you being a mafia bomb that wanted to kill recruiter by having him target said bomb and if found out later it would not matter as bomb goes boom anyway.

So I gonna votesave Crescent Jinx. And I really hope to god you are Prostitute and not an Escort with balls of steel.

I gonna keep my 2nd votesave for now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lol such bs, that‘s why you were laughing so much last night?
Wait what?
Maybe it's my lack of sleep.... But if she JUST learned the role isn't her just like you? That didn't get the team PM as well? How would she know that you became a Mason to the point of laughing of it while you didn't know of her and James?
She also decided not to reply to that comment, which I was waiting for o.o
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wait what?
Maybe it's my lack of sleep.... But if she JUST learned the role isn't her just like you? That didn't get the team PM as well? How would she know that you became a Mason to the point of laughing of it while you didn't know of her and James?
She also decided not to reply to that comment, which I was waiting for o.o
Yup...if she learned last night.
No way she could be on mason pad...maybe another kind of pad:heh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So you didn't block shinobi night 1? But yeah, I guess if I had to decide between Cres and Orgz I'd pick Cres due the Supermason claim and wanting to be recruited way early on in the game. Normally you would only want that if your role is shite or if you know you gonna keep your role. Other chance was ofc you being a mafia bomb that wanted to kill recruiter by having him target said bomb and if found out later it would not matter as bomb goes boom anyway.
She claimed SM hoe the day before, since you believe her, why didn't you go with her instead of Gry to confirm and keep a pro townie?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait what?
Maybe it's my lack of sleep.... But if she JUST learned the role isn't her just like you? That didn't get the team PM as well? How would she know that you became a Mason to the point of laughing of it while you didn't know of her and James?
She also decided not to reply to that comment, which I was waiting for o.o
She was laughing when she checked the game on her phone when day 3 started, and when I revealed Mason before we went to bed. Give me a break Farf x.x
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,775
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Alright... How the hell did shino recruit Gry if she basically gave up and didn't post or vote yesterday and James said he couldn't talk to her yesterday? Am I missing something here?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Jinx’s special ability is the same as mine. Was curious to see if she’d think of something similar but it sounds word for word like what I got. Which sets her back a couple of notches on my suspicion scale.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
She was laughing when she checked the game on her phone when day 3 started, and when I revealed Mason before we went to bed. Give me a break Farf x.x
Oh sry for playing the game '_' You'll have your break in less than 1h no?
Can you rly blame me for making the wrong connection when I read "Night"?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I fully believe Pom was townie at the start of the game. So want to save her. And even felt like trusting her the first day which is why I gave her my prostitute clue.

If she was mafia, she would have gave a more elusive claim. She doesn’t ever like to outright lie if she doesn’t have to and D1 didn’t need such a specific claim.

But I also believe that’s easy for recruitment whether for the masons or a mentor/substitute teacher party. There is the case she might have learned from a third party or mafia party and been insane but then you start getting in crazy what-ifs which can’t truly proven right now.

So if I had to be neutral on some people (since nobody is innocent until hosts prove them so) then Pom would be one (and guess that means James and Gry to an extent), Lambu (although you know what I think of you right now in the back of my mind), Farfalla because a day action lines up with her magic claim on D2, and Daws.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes...said actions and results.
Hate to ask anyone to do my own work but by the time I get home this evening I might have 3hrs left in this phase.
Thnx James
I'll see what I can do:
You do know what happened at day 2, right?
Anyway last day Taku died Mafia apprentice who killed the SK.
Next day Daws returned from the dead, quack.
Nietz died as BG meaning no hostkill, but actually either killed by Mafia, which I really really doubt to be the case, or did protected somebody and got killed instead.
desin died as ??? meaning we got Janitor in game who decided not to kill first night, either because he's in the mafia apprentice group or because of Mafia Poisoner or because blocked or redirected into Bulletproof, who knows.
And shinobi commited suicide due being Mason recruiter Lover Traitor. So two kills last night whereas in night 1 we had 3 kills which means Gryff was able to kill one of the other two before Taku got him.
As for today we got revealed that Pom was apprentice, learned from me two nights in a row and became Mason. We also know that Gry got recruited into the Masons by shinobi probably as last troll because shinobi knows Gry hates Masons. Farf revealed badass cowboy and got or will get a -vote for that as hosts said no claiming day roles which makes me believe there might be a daytime maryter or prosecutor in the game as well. Cres claims Supermason Prostitute and DD claims BK who redirect night 1 and blocked night 2.
I think that's it so far from what's most important.

She claimed SM hoe the day before, since you believe her, why didn't you go with her instead of Gry to confirm and keep a pro townie?
Because like I said shinobi didn't talk at all last night, I made a big plan scheme and was checking the pad multiple times but shinobi never showed up. So I had no clue who would get recruited. Or why nobody got recruited in night 1.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh sry for playing the game '_' You'll have your break in less than 1h no?
Can you rly blame me for making the wrong connection when I read "Night"?
It‘s less playing the game if you keep getting stuck on me for the smallest of things which you read wrong, after I told you everything except for previous role, with 2 people vouching for me(there you have a triple mafia connection if even one of us dies which we likely will these nights).

It‘s just kinda frustrating where your focus lies while Panda claimed easily confirmable role then is just playing like mafia, and others just lurking. You weren‘t even mad about Haku saying he wasn‘t Martyr after all. So idk what you‘re trying, I‘ll just hope today one of the extremely suspicious people bite the dust.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top