Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'll respond to posts in a sec
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

rs?? Isn't that Brazilian for 'lol'??
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Uff alright,i'm somewhat caught up to the Events.

Bel revealed herself as the Restless Spirit? Wow whenever she or i ends up with a Passive Role we truly get the ones the most useless to the Team xD. The situation and dayphase also make sense for her to share her Role too,similar to what she did in the Overlord Game iirc. Though i was able to somewhat confirm her as Passive at the time due to my own Role back then.
>
Panda i didn't try to save Desin i tried to save Taku,and i wasn't alone with that. Spriggo and Marma mentioned it would be a bad idea as well,and he had 7 Votes on him as well so i'm not sure how that made me more suspicious than before? I think i have proven at least twice that i am actual Townie:

1. I knew that there are passive Special Abilities,something i could never know as a Mafia since there are no Passive Mafia Roles,i claimed this D1 when the Mechanic was being discussed. Unless i'm super lucky this is something i could've never made up out of the Blue.

2. I knew that the Lynchtrain on Daws on D1 was a bad decision,i had a back and forth with Greg where i outright told him that Town is going to meme itself through his lynch,since he is a Townie. I said that i know that he is a Townie,i even said,if Daws flips as Mafia then i'm happy to get lynched. Was i Orange or Red Mafia this was a gamble i would've never taken.
>

I'll reveal my Role and Special Ability today,though before that there is something i'd like to make sure first:

1. DD invited me again? He can invite up to 4-5 People but he sticks with 3 every Night? His results are the same,someone got redirected,why did he even invite me again? I think he's lying.

2. @Elusia @Asako @Vandred If i had swapped Places with a Person through my Magic Form tonight,would DD have ended up inviting him/her or me? Or would he get me into his shady bar anyway?

Now,Players i trust to be Town:

>Farf-Senpai
>Daws
>Bel
>Juviii

Players i am Neutral towards:

>Orgz
>Greg
>Hakuteiken
>Lambu
>GrySun
>Marma
>Spriggo
>Jinxie

Players i don't trust ,yet:

>Revo
>James Rye
>Lady P
>Panda
>Spirit
>DD

I'm not sure if i forgot someone,if i did please tell me so i can give my views on him/her as well,thanks i'd appreciate it. For the Players i don't trust: I believe at least 2-4 of them to be Mafias,be that Red or Orange both doesn't mix well with Town.

I'll backread a few other posts and my mentionings and then get back to Reveal more about myself.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Since I don't find more ways to give good hints, I will reveal, I'm a Spy.
My special ability is more like an extension of what my role does more than adding something to it, but I still couldn't use it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
list of confrimed people 100%

Daws
Lambu
Gry
PomPom
James
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since I don't find more ways to give good hints, I will reveal, I'm a Spy.
My special ability is more like an extension of what my role does more than adding something to it, but I still couldn't use it.
say your special ability.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I assume farfalla also confirmed.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Uff alright,i'm somewhat caught up to the Events.

Bel revealed herself as the Restless Spirit? Wow whenever she or i ends up with a Passive Role we truly get the ones the most useless to the Team xD. The situation and dayphase also make sense for her to share her Role too,similar to what she did in the Overlord Game iirc. Though i was able to somewhat confirm her as Passive at the time due to my own Role back then.
>
Panda i didn't try to save Desin i tried to save Taku,and i wasn't alone with that. Spriggo and Marma mentioned it would be a bad idea as well,and he had 7 Votes on him as well so i'm not sure how that made me more suspicious than before? I think i have proven at least twice that i am actual Townie:

1. I knew that there are passive Special Abilities,something i could never know as a Mafia since there are no Passive Mafia Roles,i claimed this D1 when the Mechanic was being discussed. Unless i'm super lucky this is something i could've never made up out of the Blue.

2. I knew that the Lynchtrain on Daws on D1 was a bad decision,i had a back and forth with Greg where i outright told him that Town is going to meme itself through his lynch,since he is a Townie. I said that i know that he is a Townie,i even said,if Daws flips as Mafia then i'm happy to get lynched. Was i Orange or Red Mafia this was a gamble i would've never taken.
>

I'll reveal my Role and Special Ability today,though before that there is something i'd like to make sure first:

1. DD invited me again? He can invite up to 4-5 People but he sticks with 3 every Night? His results are the same,someone got redirected,why did he even invite me again? I think he's lying.

2. @Elusia @Asako @Vandred If i had swapped Places with a Person through my Magic Form tonight,would DD have ended up inviting him/her or me? Or would he get me into his shady bar anyway?

Now,Players i trust to be Town:

>Farf-Senpai
>Daws
>Bel
>Juviii

Players i am Neutral towards:

>Orgz
>Greg
>Hakuteiken
>Lambu
>GrySun
>Marma
>Spriggo
>Jinxie

Players i don't trust ,yet:

>Revo
>James Rye
>Lady P
>Panda
>Spirit
>DD

I'm not sure if i forgot someone,if i did please tell me so i can give my views on him/her as well,thanks i'd appreciate it. For the Players i don't trust: I believe at least 2-4 of them to be Mafias,be that Red or Orange both doesn't mix well with Town.

I'll backread a few other posts and my mentionings and then get back to Reveal more about myself.
What's your special ability?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don’t play many games lately, and to me double roles isn’t something common-place (except Docs and Dets). That’s why the Ace Attourney game with multiple Prosecutors and whatnot messed with my mind so while spectating it, but thought that was a one-time sort of thing.. :darn

Speaking of Dets, I’m starting to worry with these double role claims there are no more investigative Townies left. This phase is when they should maybe have an inkling about what sanity they are and be a bit aggressive in their offenses..
desin might have been det. Only the Janitor knows and if he don't lynch him today, then will his mafia buddies tonight.

What can I say, we all have a crush on double roles :awe
I'd say you guys are lazy. I made you so many new roles and you guys still double them. :P

@Seraph You sure you read through today's posts? Doesn't quite feel like it with your list of suspects. Like why Juviii. What did Juviii claim to be trusted?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
What's your special ability?
I'll reveal along with my Role in a bit,if i reveal my Ability you guys will know what it is already. Don't worry i'll share it for sure.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Since I don't find more ways to give good hints, I will reveal, I'm a Spy.
My special ability is more like an extension of what my role does more than adding something to it, but I still couldn't use it.
Please just say it ._. everybody is doing it.
Also targets and results.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Since I don't find more ways to give good hints, I will reveal, I'm a Spy.
My special ability is more like an extension of what my role does more than adding something to it, but I still couldn't use it.
FAR more important - who did you target the past two nights? What did you learn? Because you can be used to confirm DD's BK claim for example if he targets three players and blocks/redirects or learns a role from one of them then you will know who he got picked by the hosts randomly.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
seraph doesnt trust fcking james rye and lady pom pom and me. I am tired of him.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Seraph You sure you read through today's posts? Doesn't quite feel like it with your list of suspects. Like why Juviii. What did Juviii claim to be trusted?
I'm still backreading a bit,I feel like Juviii is secure since she was A) Not the other Lover,B) She remained on the Takuan Lynchtrain that turned out right,C) She's willing to share more about her when questioned.

I'm not saying the Takuan Lynchtrain is full of saints,since there are the likelihood of Reds being in there but Juviii i have a good feeling with for some reason.
seraph doesnt trust fcking james rye and lady pom pom and me. I am tired of him.
Yeah,i even ran back to the store to check and i didn't buy any of that. Pompom learns from the rather quiet(At the time) James,succeeds and i'm expected to believe her? When i was Apprentice and managed to learn a new Role you guys doubted me to Hell and back lol. Apprentice is among the Top 5 Mafia Claims,you should know that yourself DD.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm still backreading a bit,I feel like Juviii is secure since she was A) Not the other Lover,B) She remained on the Takuan Lynchtrain that turned out right,C) She's willing to share more about her when questioned.

I'm not saying the Takuan Lynchtrain is full of saints,since there are the likelihood of Reds being in there but Juviii i have a good feeling with for some reason.


Yeah,i even ran back to the store to check and i didn't buy any of that. Pompom learns from the rather quiet(At the time) James,succeeds and i'm expected to believe her? When i was Apprentice and managed to learn a new Role you guys doubted me to Hell and back lol. Apprentice is among the Top 5 Mafia Claims,you should know that yourself DD.
gry is also mason and he confirmed them. So is that 3 mafia then?
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
On N1 I spied on Farf, and she targeted Marmalade.
On N2, I spied on Jinxie, but I got no results.

As for special ability, I can "Spy on a player of your choice, and obtain the list of all his actions' targets during all Night Phases so far."

Which is why I couldn't use it, due to the results of N2.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
gry is also mason and he confirmed them. So is that 3 mafia then?
These sudden Mason claims i'm iffy towards too yeah,I also named Gry as a "Neutral" player,i don't trust him fully. I know it's a Meme but him still being alive is ticking on my mind.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
On N1 I spied on Farf, and she targeted Marmalade.
On N2, I spied on Jinxie, but I got no results.

As for special ability, I can "Spy on a player of your choice, and obtain the list of all his actions' targets during all Night Phases so far."

Which is why I couldn't use it, due to the results of N2.
FARFALLA SAID SHE IS COWBOY FARFALLA LIAR LIAR FARFALLA!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean either revo is a liar or farfalla is a liar.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm still backreading a bit,I feel like Juviii is secure since she was A) Not the other Lover,B) She remained on the Takuan Lynchtrain that turned out right,C) She's willing to share more about her when questioned.

I'm not saying the Takuan Lynchtrain is full of saints,since there are the likelihood of Reds being in there but Juviii i have a good feeling with for some reason.


Yeah,i even ran back to the store to check and i didn't buy any of that. Pompom learns from the rather quiet(At the time) James,succeeds and i'm expected to believe her? When i was Apprentice and managed to learn a new Role you guys doubted me to Hell and back lol. Apprentice is among the Top 5 Mafia Claims,you should know that yourself DD.
Well I also voted Taku, pretty sure my vote was what broke the tie there. Sure is, but here we got 3 Masons so yeah, that is totally different than an Apprentice learning stuff from somebody who died the night you were supposed to learn for a 2nd time. We got Gry troll recruited by shinobi because shinobi was dead anyway and did it for the laughs to see Gry rage, Pom was unlucky to believe I got an important role or was Mafia believing herself to be insane apprentice and joining mafia this way and I am pretty much confirmed Mason townie as a) Pom confirms me b) Gry can confirm me once he sees the nightpad and c) I can't be Mafia Mason as shinobi was already a mason recruiter traitor lover.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
On N1 I spied on Farf, and she targeted Marmalade.
On N2, I spied on Jinxie, but I got no results.

As for special ability, I can "Spy on a player of your choice, and obtain the list of all his actions' targets during all Night Phases so far."

Which is why I couldn't use it, due to the results of N2.
Thx. Your my primary target for the shot today. Even if I die, once I'm proved as BC, you're proved as mafia. I could have only targeted someone with Magic on N1, and I used it on Greg. Bad move, Argie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top