Games Mafia Game 71 - Kingdom Hearts - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Now, for the actions :squee

DAY ONE ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Belserion votes for SonOfDaws
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Lambu votes for GrySun >>> wins flip

NIGHT ONE ACTIONS

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> Organizized >>>> redirects onto Taku >>> win coin flip
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> Tux >>> loses coin flip >>> redirected>>>Taku >>> gets blocked by crescent
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
Demonspeed - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Haku>>> gets nothing
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Farfalla>>> magic redirects onto gnut >>> targeted MarmaladeSky
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Panda
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protects Demonspeed >>> loses coin flip >>> kills Demonspeed instead (rip)
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> protects gnut >>> switches to Farfalla cuz of magic form
Reebi - Hider >>>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James >>> 1/2 lessons learned for Mason role
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protected Marma

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> no target
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda >>> kill fail cuz of Grysun's protection
Takuan - Mafia Apprentice >>>> kills Gryffindor
Gryffindor - Serial Killer >>>>> kills Reebi

DAY TWO ACTIONS
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Farfalla votes for Takuan
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> Belserion votes for desin24 >>> loses flip >>> cannot target Belserion tonight

NIGHT TWO ACTIONS ACTIONSo

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invite Seraph, Copy Panda, Tux >>> Tux gets blocked
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks desin24 >>> blocked by Orgz
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Crescent Jinx >>> wins flip
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no target

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Crescent Jinx >>> no target
GrySun - Sane Doctor >>>>> protects Lambu
desin24 - Insane Doctor >>>>> protect/kill Nietz >>> flip says: kill >>> flip with Juviii: won >>> Nietz dies
Nietz - Bodyguard >>>> no target
Lady pompom - Sane Apprentice >>>>> learns from James Rye >>> success and becomes Mason
gnut - Mafia Doctor >>>>> protects Juviii

PRIORITY THREE
shinobi - Mason Recruiter >>>>> recruits GrySun
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills desin24
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> no target

DAY THREE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> Seraph votes for Daws
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges ES to a duel >>>>> wins a coin flip
Emperor Spriggan - Mafia Gambler >>>>> DigitalDude votes for gnut >>>win coin flip

DAY FOUR ACTIONS:
None

NIGHT FOUR ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
digitaldude - Barkeeper >>>>> invites James Rye, Lady pompom and GrySun >>> blocked James Rye (redirected onto revo but power form)
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Hakuteiken
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on digitaldude >>> Magic redirect onto SonOfDaws >>> no result
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Panda with no janitor power>>> magic redirect onto Lady pompom

DAY FIVE ACTIONS:
Lambu - Politician >>>>> makes Copy Panda vote for Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - Badass Cowboy >>>>> challenges Organizized to a duel >>>>> loses a coin flip and dies (rip)

NIGHT FIVE ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Organizized
Organizized - Prostitute >>>>> random block on Juviii >>> blocked by Cres (smfh)
Hakuteiken - Mafia Escort >>>>> no action

PRIORITY TWO
revo - Sane Spy >>>>> spies on Hakuteiken >>> no action
GrySun - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy
James Rye - Mason >>>>> Ultimate Form Doctor action >>> protect Farfy (these masons smh)

PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills revo with no Janitor power >>> revo dies

DAY SIX ACTIONS
Farfalla - Badass Cowboy >>>>> Ultimate Form activated and challenges Haku to a duel >>> wins

NIGHT SIX ACTIONS:

PRIORITY ONE
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute >>>>> blocks Juviii randomly by ultimate >>> ignored by power form

PRIORITY TWO


PRIORITY THREE
Juviii - Mafia Janitor >>>>> kills Lambu >>>> redirect by magic onto Grysun>>> redirected into Lambu again??? yep XD

In conclusion: never do swapped actions ever again :bored

Thanks for playing everyone! Hope you all enjoyed it!
:confetti
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
There's still the form used
Forms used NIGHT ONE:

Seraph - use guardian form
Farfalla - use magic form on Greg
Nietz - use guardian form
GrySun - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx -
use speed form
Copy Panda - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form
Demonspeed - use power form
Lambu - use guardian form
SonOfDaws -
Gryffindor - use guardian form
gnut - use power form
Tux -
Belserion -
use magic form on lambu
Takuan - use power form
Juviii - use power form
digitaldude -
James Rye -
revo -
shinobi -
use guardian form
MarmaladeSky - use power form?
Organizized -
use guardian form
Lady pompom - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Reebi -

Forms used NIGHT TWO:

digitaldude - use guardian form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use speed form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
desin24 - use guardian form
Nietz - no form
Lady pompom - use power form
Farfalla - use magic form on revo
Copy Panda -
use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Lambu -
use guardian form
Belserion - use magic form on MarmaladeSky
Seraph -
use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Tux -
use RAGE form
SonOfDaws
James Rye -
use guardian form
shinobi - use speed form

Juviii - use power form
gnut - use power form
MarmaladeSky - use guardian form

Emperor Spriggan - use guardian form
Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FOUR:

digitaldude - use speed form
Crescent Jinx - use speed form
Organizized - use guardian form
revo - use power form
GrySun - use guardian form
Lady pompom - use magic form on Emperor Spriggan
Farfalla - use magic form on Hakuteiken
Copy Panda - use magic form on Lady pompom
Lambu - use guardian form
Seraph - use RAGE form
SonOfDaws - use magic form on digitaldude
James Rye - use magic form on revo

Juviii - use power form

Hakuteiken - use guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use Guardian form
Organizized - use U L T I M A T E F O R M
revo -
use speed form
GrySun - use ULTIMATE form

Farfalla - use ULTIMATE form
Lambu - use ULTIMATE form
SonOfDaws - use Magic form on James Rye
James Rye - use ULTIMATE form

Juviii - use ULTIMATE form

Hakuteiken - use Guardian form

Forms used NIGHT FIVE:

Crescent Jinx - use ULTIMATE
GrySun -
use magic on lambu
Farfalla - use magic on James Rye
Lambu - use magic on grysun
SonOfDaws - Use ULTIMATE on juviii
James Rye - use magic on farfalla

Juviii - use power form
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Last game also had paired roles, but some of them were fake. That she claims spy when there's another one out is both fitting and hella convenient. In terms of balance it makes very little sense, if not null, unless there's only one det in the game or something like that.

Dont let her go, there's more chances of her faking it than it being legit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now I really have to go, be back later.
I still have her as an option. But since that result is bugging me (what if they say that's how they got the rule later on ...) I rather wait for more people to reveal. Seraph and Juviii for example keep postponing it.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I still have her as an option. But since that result is bugging me (what if they say that's how they got the rule later on ...) I rather wait for more people to reveal. Seraph and Juviii for example keep postponing it.

I did ask for more questions on D1... :awe



If you mean prevent a player from activating their Form, then no, nothing can.
so who knows who was in my bar last night.

 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Don't forget the hosts can vote as well lol
Wait, is that a joke or real? Did I miss something..?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It wouldn’t even surprise me in this game tbh..
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wait, is that a joke or real? Did I miss something..?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It wouldn’t even surprise me in this game tbh..
I read it in the middle of the night so I guess I misunderstood the first line with the rest. My bad.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I hope the whole thing is an april fools and the most voted person dies.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
If you consider all of the double role claims present, the counterpart(s) is there which complicates things, but since the other Spy died on night one, Revo's claim is far more convenient to go with. She probably just thought it was safe to play this card with so many doubles appearing around, and messed up while fabricating her results, providing a block result for Jinx, which means she blocked her own way of being a Paranoid Spy unless we conclude that was a host mistake.
Or there really was another Spy, but he was killed by Janitor and she’s now stealing his identity. Not saying that’s the case, just a possibility, especially with what Vand said about finding out about Special Ability as well (though she already knew that form Demon’s death).
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Alright,my bad,i never played as BK before it's still weird that he gets the same results twice and invites me Twice and refuses to answer why.

Oh well,before anything starts on me,i'll go ahead and Reveal my Role and Special Ability:

I'm the Vengeful Townie,my Special Ability is that when i die through a lynch not only do i get to take down a random Player of my Choice,the Hosts would provide me with a List of 4 Players among which 1 is a certain Mafia Player/TP. Still a gamble though.

I've been playing in a confusing/bad manner to raise suspicions on me to use my Role's Ability for a random kill,since i'm pretty much aware that i'm not living to see the Dawn of D5. I never once survived beyond D4. I was planning on using my Rageform tomorrow and have everybody put their guns on me so i could go out but at the very least use my Special Skill to maybe be of service to Town in my dying moments.

My frustration on D1 was genuine,the game had a terrible flow for me at the time.

My back and forth as well as my accusations against both Bel and Nietz were part of my Gameplan once i learned my Role,i knew that a Politician was in the game when Bel suddenly switched her Vote onto Daws back then,i tried preparing her or rather have her go along with me through my last Quote to her on D1 but nobody not even she herself had any reactions about that so i went ahead anyway since i couldn't really waste anything with first suspicions towards me having already been made. As for Nietz,it's unfortunate how it turned out with her ultimately and i did feel bad about her quitting but given that she even lied about Special Ability i'm not too sure anymore what to think about her.

@Belserion Don't hold it against me please :feelsbadman but i thought you had noticed as well when you said that you "expected" more of me,when you asked me to connect the dots i made up a random explanation to raise brows on me but that didn't work out the way i wanted it either not exactly at least. At the very least i'm in a rather questionable position now and may get to use my Role properly unless i'm supposed to be left alive till D4/D5 to use my Ability.

We don't have many here that were around the past games with me but my usual Town Play is not as sneaky and confusing as i play this time.

So yeah,i don't blame that people got suspicious of me in the least,since it was my End Goal.

@Lambu here you go. :emobirb
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Heading offline now, will lurk as much as I can, but this still stands.

Btw, I’m playing from work rn, but when I get off I likely won’t be able to post until this evening when kids are asleep. Definitely won’t be able to be here at the end of the phase since that’s in the middle of the night for me. Unless baby-Chan wakes me at the right moment. So I’m putting a (changeable) vote now, then gonna keep following the game best as I can, but my last vote will have to be hours before the end of the phase. Just a heads up.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
James has already given me one votesave if you are worried I have none and want to pass a votesave to someone else. We both could walk out today so hoping you get votesave too.

:XD And I wanted to be mentored by the masons! Masons! :XD I do talk about that mentor role a lot but truly believe one is in the game.

And it’s why I think confirmed roles should be questioned considering the fact that Daws, Pom, and Lambu would be prime mentoring candidates.

I
You're saying you think there's the chance I'm a mentee?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
save me jesus.
Quappa. :kappa
[I dunno... been missing a lot of tithes..... Besides, it's when you have nothing but rags or when you are of a full belly that giving matters the most.]
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
On another note, I don't trust Belserion's claim at all.
Or let me rephase, more so than that, it just doesn't make sense to me.

That special ability basically has no drawback in rage form, regardless of however she goes with it, since she is going to die and get to vote until the end of the game. The drawback for the special abilities is basically death, and the Restless Spirit bypasses that by nature. Except rage form basically makes you into a spectator that can vote from the moment you use it. Pardon me for not making sense of this sort of special ability in a game that featured something like a Mason recruiter lover traitor (or whatever on earth that abomination was, I actually can't even recall at a moment).
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I'm the Vengeful Townie,my Special Ability is that when i die through a lynch not only do i get to take down a random Player of my Choice,the Hosts would provide me with a List of 4 Players among which 1 is a certain Mafia Player/TP. Still a gamble though.
So you would kill 2 people instead of 1?

My back and forth as well as my accusations against both Bel and Nietz were part of my Gameplan once i learned my Role,i knew that a Politician was in the game when Bel suddenly switched her Vote onto Daws back then,i tried preparing her or rather have her go along with me through my last Quote to her on D1 but nobody not even she herself had any reactions about that so i went ahead anyway since i couldn't really waste anything with first suspicions towards me having already been made. As for Nietz,it's unfortunate how it turned out with her ultimately and i did feel bad about her quitting but given that she even lied about Special Ability i'm not too sure anymore what to think about her.
Somehow I don't believe that. You even apologized for not considering there was a Gambler/Politician in the game. Will check your last D1 quote because seriously this isn't making sense. I wouldn't have been able to confirm a politician in the game and you were the one that was harping about my daws vote for the most part. So what exactly was your plan?
@Belserion Don't hold it against me please :feelsbadman but i thought you had noticed as well when you said that you "expected" more of me,when you asked me to connect the dots i made up a random explanation to raise brows on me but that didn't work out the way i wanted it either not exactly at least. At the very least i'm in a rather questionable position now and may get to use my Role properly unless i'm supposed to be left alive till D4/D5 to use my Ability.
I said I expected more from you because instead of reading the game you were linking my vote to what I said to you, basically stuck on the fact that I called you out and then did the exact same thing I said you shouldn't do. I expected you to realize something was off, which you did, but it seemed you took it to mean I was caught in mafia mode since according to you I was playing like I did as a serial killer. Honestly your whole post confuses me more than anything. But it doesn't matter. Restless Spirit and Vengeful Townie aren't priority anyway. So we're both just waiting for death at this point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

On another note, I don't trust Belserion's claim at all.
Or let me rephase, more so than that, it just doesn't make sense to me.

That special ability basically has no drawback in rage form, regardless of however she goes with it, since she is going to die and get to vote until the end of the game. The drawback for the special abilities is basically death, and the Restless Spirit bypasses that by nature. Except rage form basically makes you into a spectator that can vote from the moment you use it. Pardon me for not making sense of this sort of special ability in a game that featured something like a Mason recruiter lover traitor (or whatever on earth that abomination was, I actually can't even recall at a moment).
You are allowed to copy the words about your special ability from your PM and it won't be a hostkill. Copying anything else will be, though.
Hold that thought....brb. Not sure why I would lie about such a basic role on a day, if I was mafia, I should be desperate to save myself but ok.

Edit: Grammar.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So you would kill 2 people instead of 1?
No,i'd basically have the Option of choosing from 4 Players out of which 1 is certain Mafia/TP or go for a Random Kill. So when i die i still only take 1 with me but the chance of it being Mafia is a tad more likely. I still consider it a Gamble though.
Somehow I don't believe that. You even apologized for not considering there was a Gambler/Politician in the game. Will check your last D1 quote because seriously this isn't making sense. I wouldn't have been able to confirm a politician in the game and you were the one that was harping about my daws vote for the most part. So what exactly was your plan?
To raise suspicions on me,i need to get lynched for my Power after all. I didn't need you to confirm it,i knew that much myself after all due to you saying you'd not follow "that" Logic and yet going for Daws. What i did not factor in was the possible existence of a Mafia Gambler.
I said I expected more from you because instead of reading the game you were linking my vote to what I said to you, basically stuck on the fact that I called you out and then did the exact same thing I said you shouldn't do. I expected you to realize something was off, which you did, but it seemed you took it to mean I was caught in mafia mode since according to you I was playing like I did as a serial killer. Honestly your whole post confuses me more than anything. But it doesn't matter. Restless Spirit and Vengeful Townie aren't priority anyway. So we're both just waiting for death at this point.
As i said,i made that explanation up,i forgot to factor in that it could raise suspicions on you though thanks to Gry and Lambu the Gambler/Politician Situation was brought up soon enough. I get it's confusing but i guess it suits the rest of my play so far,that's why i said that i hate this Role because it essentially forces me to pit myself up against The Town.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top