This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.
But not him with it, I'm assuming?Baam cut Akryungs shiwonryu in half with his new tech.
Imagine all that infinite destruction fuckery WITH the thornsWATERDRAGON RAWR - Totatlly a Baam Quote 1 year ago, YHS taught Baam how to "save" shinsoo. Baam's unique in that he doesn't feel shinsoo weakening as he manifests more bangs. It's a weird thing that YHS doesn't have (although Kallavan and Ha Jinsung have that quality to a lesser degree than Baam.) Kallavan survived because of that wierd quality + Null Essence. HJS was able to use that quality to also deal unhealing damage to Kallavan. That means, Baam can save up his power in a "ring" of Shinsoo and constantly draw shinsoo from it. It would then look small, but have the power of entire oceans, nigh infinite. It's first step in capturing Kallavan, if you can perfect that technique. - YHS
Let's see if the results match that kind of hype. If he can't even seriously damage Akryung (a climbing Regular) with it, then I'm going to be seriously underwhelmed.Imagine all that infinite destruction fuckery WITH the thorns
Let's see if the results match that kind of hype. If he can't even seriously damage Akryung (a climbing Regular) with it, then I'm going to be seriously underwhelmed.
Akryung is an irregular thoLet's see if the results match that kind of hype. If he can't even seriously damage Akryung (a climbing Regular) with it, then I'm going to be seriously underwhelmed.

He is V’s twinAkryung is a irregular tho![]()
I wanna call him "/\" now.He is V’s twin