Asako's Capital | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Asako's Capital

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@Asako I'm still waiting :biblethump

Actually I got to know the series from a youtube video. xD A song called "Bad Apple". It uses Touhou characters in shadow art. I got interested in them that way. My signature is actually a screenshot from that video I edited. I got interested in Flandre because of her unique wings and that devilish grin. :XD

Yeah, I'm slowly getting to know more people but personally there's next to no one else beside me who played these games... smh. xD
lol that's an interesting way to get interested, but sometimes life's just random like that :XD

And well, we both know one more person now ;) Wonder if we will ever see another Danganronpa game, but the story should be done for real now... so it's prolly not happening.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
gomenasai :arf

I'm just in my test period and I wanted before I write to find everything I needed to put down form fanarts to other stuff ( plus refresh my memory on some things as it's been a while forget a lot of things other than the major events )

Reactions: Nii

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
No worries, it was just a joking reminder that I'm still looking forward to your post :p

Good luck with your tests! I'm sure you will do fine :nod

Riomy

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
lol that's an interesting way to get interested, but sometimes life's just random like that :XD

And well, we both know one more person now ;) Wonder if we will ever see another Danganronpa game, but the story should be done for real now... so it's prolly not happening.
xDD Indeed it is. But it works.

Well, there's still a chance. I know from an article that the Spike Chunsoft did hire people 2017 for a new game. In the article it says: "According to the job listing, which was posted on November 13, the company is seeking a game programmer, character designer, and 3D designer who will “mainly participate in [the development of] Danganronpa.” The specific duties of the staff are said to consist of “character modeling” and “texture creation.” (Source)

So... there's hope...even if its a small one.
But it could also be meant for the other game they're developing called "Death March Club"... which will be released in 2020. It sounds interesting as well and I'm curious about it but... well, its not Danganronpa. xD

Reactions: Nii

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
What up

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Good, enjoying freedom with no test while it last.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
For how long?

My final paper is tomorrow, after that I'm free till June/July :D.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Well for a while that for sure, just finished my last one today

Also good luck tomorrow

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Well for a while that for sure, just finished my last one today

Also good luck tomorrow
Hope it went well :)

And thanks! Tomorrow is one of the easiest papers actually - Psychology. :3

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Do you play Capcom games? The recent two that is?

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Do you play Capcom games? The recent two that is?
I do play capcom games, not the recent ones tho considering I don't own a PS4 (my brother does and he's aboard with it :XD )
If I had to pick DmC 5 is top priority, don't care much about resident evil.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
I do play capcom games, not the recent ones tho considering I don't own a PS4 (my brother does and he's aboard with it :XD )
If I had to pick DmC 5 is top priority, don't care much about resident evil.
Why not? :(

I haven't ever played a DMC game before (heard plenty of it though) so I will try it out since it looks really good but doubt I'll like it as much as RE2. Always been a big Resident Evil fan! :p

I'm actually going to get a new expensive PC build soon InshaAllah so I'll be playing on those. Ultra Settings, here I come!

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Why not? :(

I haven't ever played a DMC game before (heard plenty of it though) so I will try it out since it looks really good but doubt I'll like it as much as RE2. Always been a big Resident Evil fan! :p

I'm actually going to get a new expensive PC build soon InshaAllah so I'll be playing on those. Ultra Settings, here I come!
Well it's simply cuz DMC been part of my childhood for long ago, and I loved it (thanks my brother for that )
Never really played a RE game,plus not a big fan of scary games, I doubt I be able to shot the zombies when I'm worrying what will happen.
Ok some games like lilittle nightmare, I can handle that because it's exploration and puzzles even if it's scary but not a zombie game :XD (maybe I'll try it one day)

Luckkyyy and congrats on your new PC.

Thought you might like this one :3 How's life treating you Asa?
Looks sooo good :wtf

Meh there a lot of things to do and need to be done that I don't do anything :emobirb
You know when you have so much stuff to do but you don't know where to start form.
Especially next week, basically almost everyday is a test.
It doesn't help that I'm basically alone all day expect on night considering my mother is not here, so need to look over things :awe

Other than that good, recently caught up to TPN, it's amazing yuugooo lucassss why did they have to go :emocat

Last edited:

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Well, you already knew this, neechan, but I finally finished the Danganronpa main games \o/
Here's my updated character tier list:
For the cases, 2-5 is easily the best. Hands freaking down.

And here comes the fanarts (mostly my fav characters) :squee

The Queen and King of Lies!

And happy birthday, best boy Nagito! :wtf

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Looks sooo good :wtf

Meh there a lot of things to do and need to be done that I don't do anything :emobirb
You know when you have so much stuff to do but you don't know where to start form.
Especially next week, basically almost everyday is a test.
It doesn't help that I'm basically alone all day expect on night considering my mother is not here, so need to look over things :awe

Other than that good, recently caught up to TPN, it's amazing yuugooo lucassss why did they have to go :emocat
Sorry for the late answer :(

I know that feeling, it can be pretty bone-crushing... but I hope your stressful days went well (and your tests too)?

Sounds like you have it pretty hard, so I hope you having to look over stuff is just a temporary thing? You really deserve some free time without anything to worry about, everyone needs those.

Personally I wasn't quite that touched by that "event", prolly bc I thought that arc as a whole was bad (talking about Mr. Scarface here, already forgot his name...). It's getting better again though, the Emma/Ray/Norman dynamic has always been pretty interesting.

And some good news to add:

It's coming :zomg

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Sorry for the late answer :(

I know that feeling, it can be pretty bone-crushing... but I hope your stressful days went well (and your tests too)?

Sounds like you have it pretty hard, so I hope you having to look over stuff is just a temporary thing? You really deserve some free time without anything to worry about, everyone needs those.

Personally I wasn't quite that touched by that "event", prolly bc I thought that arc as a whole was bad (talking about Mr. Scarface here, already forgot his name...). It's getting better again though, the Emma/Ray/Norman dynamic has always been pretty interesting.

And some good news to add:

It's coming :zomg
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Finally, it's soo close, I can't wait

Also yea it was a temporary thing, everything back to normal now.

As for the test, I think they went well, the teacher are all basically speeding up the pace considering final are here soon so they didn't return the paper, tho I think I was pretty lucky considering I heard some of my friends in other classes had to take two test in the same day right after each other considering how little time there was (or they were unlucky...god these teachers are ruthless )

The teaching system is all over everywhere here :feelsbadman

Really, I guess you weren't emotionally attach to them..

Btw @Elusia surprised that keebo is ranked B, tho he be an A or S rank same with gonta.
And also a surprise that miu was higher than them considering a lot don't like her much.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Btw @Elusia surprised that keebo is ranked B, tho he be an A or S rank same with gonta.
And also a surprise that miu was higher than them considering a lot don't like her much.
Keebo is alright for me. I guess it's because he's mostly a static character until much... much later.
It also doesn't help that he's a constant punching bag to the cast, especially to Kokichi .-.

For Miu, the reason why she's so high up is because that she's a great comic relief character. That character archetype usually doesn't stick to me, but they somehow work with her. The only reason why she's not as high is because she suffers as Kiyo. Great character then fell from grace later :errr

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Asachi, with Gelda back and waiting for the final chapter in a few weeks, what are your thoughts on the ending?