Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Cuz it's us :catshrug
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Us?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

what is this poll?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Yeah us, you and I?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Earth if it counts. :p

Honestly I haven't given much thought to the concept of favorite among planets, if I had to choose one, it'd be, well, Venus I guess since it traditionally represents the females.
we all love earth :p

Venus ka... 🤔 newest update on Venus (from Anton Petrov, a YouTuber), Venus has water under its surface. It's even much more than Earth (but not really certain, I could misread lol). And its surface is more elastic than expected, probably because of volcanoes or the water?

Some articles say that it would be easier to terraform Venus than Mars, or if not, colonize the clouds. What do you think? :worrybunny
--- Double Post Merged, ---

why? :wtf

I like Uranus and Neptune, bcuz of its hue, the twin thing, their mysteries.. I like Ice Giants :nod speaking of mysteries, I heard that NASA is gonna send probe to Ice Giants :zomg
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
we all love earth :p

Venus ka... 🤔 newest update on Venus (from Anton Petrov, a YouTuber), Venus has water under its surface. It's even much more than Earth (but not really certain, I could misread lol). And its surface is more elastic than expected, probably because of volcanoes or the water?

Some articles say that it would be easier to terraform Venus than Mars, or if not, colonize the clouds. What do you think? :worrybunny
Hmm, I guess not, Venus is very hot due to high percentage of CO2 in its atmosphere, hotter than even Mercury in fact, and CO2 also makes the atmosphere dense like you're deep underwater, it's not livable. Not sure how living in the clouds would work even if we ignore the sulfuric acid concentration at high altitudes.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
excited
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
xi0-san, have you finished Sekiro? On the other day I saw you bought it but I don't know if it's your cup of tea.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
xi0-san, have you finished Sekiro? On the other day I saw you bought it but I don't know if it's your cup of tea.



If you saw I have it you'd also be able to see how much I've played it and you wouldn't need to ask that question.

But no, I sunk a decent chunk into it but I haven't returned to it for a while.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall



If you saw I have it you'd also be able to see how much I've played it and you wouldn't need to ask that question.

But no, I sunk a decent chunk into it but I haven't returned to it for a while.
Well I don't know if you're going to stop playing after 10 hours :teach
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
But if I only played 15 you'd have an idea of whether I finished it or not :edumacated
Well I thought you might want to continue playing and never give up ! :bishie
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
wow..so edgy
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
idk, thats cool to me. just the difference here is that you are not trying hard.

:uguu
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ugh okay I was wrong 😩
 
Top