I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

  • Slap mosquitoes

  • Touch da nose

  • I'd like a pause


Results are only viewable after voting.

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I never watched Crystal but this theme is so epic :wtf I should watch it soon, though I read some bad reviews of the remake.
:nod
put those reviews aside, and enjoy crystal :nod ☕ 🍵

Do you like the Uranus and Naptune one?
omg yes :zomg this theme song is epic, along with Sailor Saturn and Sailor Stars theme songs :D
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
:nod
put those reviews aside, and enjoy crystal :nod☕🍵
I was thinking of a nice winter rewatch of the original one (the 90' anime style is always a favorite) but I may just start with Crystal and give it a chance. :nod
omg yes :zomg this theme song is epic, along with Sailor Saturn and Sailor Stars theme songs :D
Right? Listening to their theme songs reminded me of how much I ship them :Haha do you have any other ship besides these two? :zomg
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I was thinking of a nice winter rewatch of the original one (the 90' anime style is always a favorite) but I may just start with Crystal and give it a chance. :nod
Right? Listening to their theme songs reminded me of how much I ship them :Haha do you have any other ship besides these two? :zomg
winter? oh right you live in southern hemisphere :awe yes do it :zomg


you totally should listen to their crystal theme song :zomg they have their own theme song :zomg it is so angelic, while the 90s version is elegant :zomg hmmmmmm 🤔 maybe ChibiUsa & Hotaru friendship? 🤔 and Luna&Artemis too...Diana is so cute :wtf
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
winter? oh right you live in southern hemisphere :awe yes do it :zomg


you totally should listen to their crystal theme song :zomg they have their own theme song :zomg it is so angelic, while the 90s version is elegant :zomg hmmmmmm 🤔 maybe ChibiUsa & Hotaru friendship? 🤔 and Luna&Artemis too...Diana is so cute :wtf
Crystal is a total remake, right? Or does it make things on it's own version? Though as long as it has more Rei and HaruMivhi screentime, it's alright for me. :wtf
Luna was always my favorite in general, I'm also surprised almost nobody ships Usagi/Mamoru that much :D
Hotaru/Cihibiusa, though........




 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Sorry for super late reply revo-chan :pout
Crystal is a total remake, right? Or does it make things on it's own version? Though as long as it has more Rei and HaruMivhi screentime, it's alright for me. :wtf
crystal is the same as the original manga (the 90s anime was not) so it is more canon than the 90s anime :zomg Rei had enough screentime :nod she was elegant and graceful, also whenever a new arc starts and the enemies start to move, there's always her screentime (her getting premonition at her shrine) :nod HaruMichi had their scenes in the 3rd season. really mysterious, fatefully, lonely, strong :zomg

Luna was always my favorite in general, I'm also surprised almost nobody ships Usagi/Mamoru that much :D
do you ship usamamo? :?bunny

Hotaru/Cihibiusa, though........




amazing fanarts :zomg
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Sorry for super late reply revo-chan :pout
:hug
crystal is the same as the original manga (the 90s anime was not) so it is more canon than the 90s anime :zomg Rei had enough screentime :nod she was elegant and graceful, also whenever a new arc starts and the enemies start to move, there's always her screentime (her getting premonition at her shrine) :nod HaruMichi had their scenes in the 3rd season. really mysterious, fatefully, lonely, strong :zomg
And for some reason most of the SM fandom dislikes Crystal...I guess is the old anime style what makes it a favorite :hmm
Rei and HaruMichi screentime is <3. I'm also tempted to reread the manga, sooo good (and I love the art style).
How about Hotaru? Does best girl have enough screentime in Crystal?
do you ship usamamo? :?bunny
When I was little it was the only couple I cared but now they aren't even a favorite, I admit they're cute tho, I like the "destined lovers" kinda trope honestly. <_>
Do you like them?
amazing fanarts :zomg
UsaMomo has good art too!




@MarmaladeSky come share the spam too :nod
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'm going to start the 'I Love Her' manga some time this week.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I'm going to start the 'I Love Her' manga some time this week.
Me too, was going to start it after an exam that I suddenly have.
I'm trying to not have many high expectations but the art style and even the title are soo good. :zomg
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Me too, was going to start it after an exam that I suddenly have.
I'm trying to not have many high expectations but the art style and even the title are soo good. :zomg
Yea I skimmed the first chap, I think I can get into it because of the art. Hoping the love triangle isn't too annoying.

Good luck with your exam as well.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Yea I skimmed the first chap, I think I can get into it because of the art. Hoping the love triangle isn't too annoying.

Good luck with your exam as well.
Hope so too, old shojos are more full of the whole 'love triangle' stuff ^^' (still waiting for Boku to Kimi, at least some japanese spoilers tbh). Hope that the female MC will be alright as well.
And thank you very much Bran. :blush
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
How about Hotaru? Does best girl have enough screentime in Crystal?
the third season is all about outer senshi so the first episodes are Haruka and Michiru introductions, Setsuna reborn, and Hotaru friendship with ChibiUsa and her being epic as usual :zomg

When I was little it was the only couple I cared but now they aren't even a favorite, I admit they're cute tho, I like the "destined lovers" kinda trope honestly. _
Do you like them?
They are okay :nod but not like, my most favorite, no. Usagi is funny sometimes haha. Mamo is more useful in Crystal than in the old anime :)
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
the third season is all about outer senshi so the first episodes are Haruka and Michiru introductions, Setsuna reborn, and Hotaru friendship with ChibiUsa and her being epic as usual :zomg
Going to start Crystal this week, now that I don't have to catch up any manga or anime ^^ Wish I could write or draw something about Haru and Mivhiru, not enough fandom material from them.
Btw you should totally post pics of Choco here!!
They are okay :nod but not like, my most favorite, no. Usagi is funny sometimes haha. Mamo is more useful in Crystal than in the old anime :)
Usagi is from my favorites actually (even if I love Rei almost all the Sailor squad are best girls, I can't pick one yet (?)), Mamoru in the first series was more like meme, so he was fun to watch. :XD
By the way,,,,,,guess what I also ship





 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Nice title revo-san 👀
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Going to start Crystal this week, now that I don't have to catch up any manga or anime ^^ Wish I could write or draw something about Haru and Mivhiru, not enough fandom material from them.
thats the spirit :zomg totally approve this :nod and yes, if I were a pro digital artist I would make HaruMichi fanarts as many as possible xD

Btw you should totally post pics of Choco here!!
I will :nod I'd need to take more pics of him :nod

Usagi is from my favorites actually (even if I love Rei almost all the Sailor squad are best girls, I can't pick one yet (?)), Mamoru in the first series was more like meme, so he was fun to watch. :XD
By the way,,,,,,guess what I also ship
Oh you ship them :zomg their friendship is funny, they mock each other :XD

more amazing fanarts~




this one is cute





--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A video of Choco :zomg

tagging @Battou @MarmaladeSky too~
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
more amazing fanarts~




this one is cute




Stunning fanarts :zomg I would spam more but my computer got broken so I have to wait for it to be fixed, bit it probably lost everything (fanarts, writing, music). :emobirb

A video of Choco :zomg
Oh my! He's so friendly ♡
Also I had no idea you have a Youtube channel. :D
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Rev thread more like sailor moon shipping thread now

Not that I'm complaining we need more neko tho here
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
oh no :emobirb how come it got broken :worrybunny
Lots of virus it seems :emobirb who would say nudes made so many problems.
haha :D it's just for uploading my videos and sharing them here tho :p IIRC Sam subscribed me @SirSamuel016 :kappa

time for spam :zomg
Well now I'm curious to see them. :hurr We should start a cooking channel.
Wonderful spam as always :zomg we need more ship spam too.
Rev thread more like sailor moon shipping thread now

Not that I'm complaining we need more neko tho here
Long time no see you around here, sis. :cop You can use this place as a NnT thread if you want to avoid the forum.
Have you ever watched Sailor Moon, btw?
And I forgot the times when this thread was made to post cats pics. :lmao




 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Sailor moom yes, crystal yes and no, only checking it when sth important happen like hotaru and appearance of sailor Saturn


Forgetting the original purpose of this thread, bad revy :arf
 
Top