This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.
When Madorako was talking about "revive him" with the ladle, wasn't he talking about pepeto, or pemento or whatever is that slayer name?Big battle. Karaka and Yama are getting blindsided. We now know the ladle from the floor of death is going to be used by Madorka to revive Yamas brother.
What'd he do, try to pick a fight with Baam or something?Chang is ded. F
Nope, he wanted freedom, and Paul's subordinate gave him "freedom"What'd he do, try to pick a fight with Baam or something?
Welp. Should have stuck with the winning team while he had the option to, and not left Baam's group.Nope, he wanted freedom, and Paul's subordinate gave him "freedom"
Me too. I especially love it when he invariably gets owned. I wonder how hard he's going to pratfall this time?Damn, this sounds a great chapter! Whenever Karaka is in the chapter, i always love it!
I'll wager that they stumble across Baam and he ends up rescuing her. Madoraco had better not escape, regardless. He still owes a Thorn.If manga/manhwa history is any indication...RIP death lady. One does not simply chase a sneaky and cunning backstabber and stays alive to report any progress.
Agreed, death lady is done for. Madorako is a high ranker and one that has been preparing for a war between fug factions.... karaka should have been the one to handle him.If manga/manhwa history is any indication...RIP death lady. One does not simply chase a sneaky and cunning backstabber and stays alive to report any progress.
He feels like one whose ranking is more based on influence than on combat prowess, though. Not to say that he's a slouch obviously, but I don't think he's going to be getting some kind of badass moment.Agreed, death lady is done for. Madorako is a high ranker and one that has been preparing for a war between fug factions.... karaka should have been the one to handle him.
Dude literally had an asspull ship to hide an entire station from Zahad army. And Siu knows what else he is been hiding. He reminds me of the observer with poisonous finger Yuri fought. Hiding true face and suspicious. I hope someone gets back the thorn fragment from him before he disappears for good. I hope karaka stabs him with his tendrilsHe feels like one whose ranking is more based on influence than on combat prowess, though. Not to say that he's a slouch obviously, but I don't think he's going to be getting some kind of badass moment.
...is that your nickname or seriously their real names?Grande, Venti, Tall. Tall