You know what, I was not gonna answer since this is probably the most childish, stupid and incoherent thing I have ever encountered in my whole life when it comes to sharing content or leaks from WSJ. Seriously like, why should I be posting or sharing stuff with some random watermark some guy put because he/she has a picture of it? Lemme explain what I mean with this: why should I support someone who is crediting himself of posting registered and official content from a japanese magazine when it's not theirs? Isn't it like, I don't know, watching some piece of art in a museum or exhibition, taking a picture out of it and uploading it to the internet with my personal watermark?
You know, I'm a graphic designer and I'm really conscious when it comes to sharing/posting others people content, fanarts, works and stuff. And I honestly get pretty mad when someone with a lot of influence shares some content without crediting the original artist. The problem here is, this is not the case. We are not talking about this guy creating his own content and posting it on the Internet, we are talking about a situation of spreading information and content from third parties that we should actually not be seeing or knowing it exists. We are talking about a situation where some guy who gets this magazine pretty early is atributting the work he's showing in the Internet to himself. And I'm pretty much sorry, but I seriously consider no one has the right to credit himself as the owner of a content he or she has not created wholly (or using 'fair use') theirselves.
You know, this is all content we could perfectly wait for to be completely online and with high-quality scans on Sunday/Monday. And we could spread it the same way and we still wouldn't have any right to use some kind of random watermark over that work as if it were ours. The only thing this 'watermark thing' makes me feel is that the only purpose of spreading this content is not to entertain/inform/make other people know about it, but only self-satisfaction, praise, fame and dissemination. It shows the only purpose you guys have is to have your names all over the Internet, over every single forum that shares WSJ-related content, instead of just spreading content and information that everybody wants to know about because we enjoy sharing and discussing about it.
I really shouldn't have written any of this, because it's completely useless due to the disposition and behaviour you're showing, and I know you probably couldn't care less about this. But I got a bit mad and I guess I needed to release all of this. Stop acting like gods of information as if you controlled everything we know and we were obligated to praise and recognize the 'effort' you do in showing pictures that we can perfectly get in a few days. It's seriously really unfortunate for me to have to write this fucking essay. That's all my words on the matter. Keep spamming me or blocking me on Twitter, I couldn't care less.