- Joined
- Jan 13, 2012
- Messages
- 1,340
- Reaction score
- 1,123
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey guys, I was walking around and tripped and landed on my face and right after I was like hmmm what is the strongest ZOAN df possible? This is not a poll but an insight into our personal opinions in this topic. I'll list some contenders and then give my own opinions to start. I want to discus about the strongest zoan df by itself but I guess users will always tie into it. I just feel that even though some people will make more effective use of their abilities, some DFs are just extra hax with extra abilities.
1. Dragon dragon no mi
When I say dragon df I mean it. Not no dinosaurs like King or Drake lol. I mean DRAGON like Kaido or momo. Don't think I need to go into this because we all know dragon lore lol..close to being indestructible, breathe fire, etc. Momo and Kaido is shown with clouds when in Dragon form.
2. Tori Tori no mi: model Phoenix
Marco can heal himself and rise from his grievous injuries as well as heal others too. Not to mention the superhuman capabilities, flight, and flames. Extreme longevity can be expected here too since he is a phoenix all because of this fruit.
3. Tama Tama no mi
This df involves an egg...and transforms the user into different stages of a chicken with the final most mature form being the strongest. It seems like a Zoan with capabilities from the other df categories but it definitely is Zoan to me because Tamago gets chicken wings and the like.
4. Hito hito no mi model: Daibutsu Buddha
Yes, humans are zoans and this one is pretty messed up. You don't just get to be human but you become an enlightened human and you end up looking like a golden statue. Being deity like, the user can launch shockwaves, become gigantic, and that golden bod probably come with some extreme durability. I wonder if this fruit also allows one to fly or...rather float in the air since Buddha in different lores is said to have such abilities.
I know there are others but these are the obvious 4 at the top of my head since they are already in the manga but the most hax Zoan DF I think is going to have to be the Tardigrade Tardigrade no mi. For those who do not know what Tarsigrades are, they are also known as water bears...they can chillax in boiling water, survive crazy CRAZY radiation, and survived the last 5 major extinctions on earth. I'll let google explain the rest. They are exceptionally amazing creatures and if someone had their powers in OP, they will not be able to swim but will be not only be able to survive in water, they will just casually walk thru all the imple down tortures with a smile. Something as hot as fire should be able to damage them but the df abilities on a human scale will probably offer a good amount of protection against heat. Even Crocodile's drying ability will do jothing against water bears. It would be exactly like what happened to Luffy. Rehydrate and fight another day.
Anyways, what do you guys think? Just wanted to quickly jot down my thoughts before they poof off into my dreams. Moderators, if there is a thread like this already please move for me. Thanks.
1. Dragon dragon no mi
When I say dragon df I mean it. Not no dinosaurs like King or Drake lol. I mean DRAGON like Kaido or momo. Don't think I need to go into this because we all know dragon lore lol..close to being indestructible, breathe fire, etc. Momo and Kaido is shown with clouds when in Dragon form.
2. Tori Tori no mi: model Phoenix
Marco can heal himself and rise from his grievous injuries as well as heal others too. Not to mention the superhuman capabilities, flight, and flames. Extreme longevity can be expected here too since he is a phoenix all because of this fruit.
3. Tama Tama no mi
This df involves an egg...and transforms the user into different stages of a chicken with the final most mature form being the strongest. It seems like a Zoan with capabilities from the other df categories but it definitely is Zoan to me because Tamago gets chicken wings and the like.
4. Hito hito no mi model: Daibutsu Buddha
Yes, humans are zoans and this one is pretty messed up. You don't just get to be human but you become an enlightened human and you end up looking like a golden statue. Being deity like, the user can launch shockwaves, become gigantic, and that golden bod probably come with some extreme durability. I wonder if this fruit also allows one to fly or...rather float in the air since Buddha in different lores is said to have such abilities.
I know there are others but these are the obvious 4 at the top of my head since they are already in the manga but the most hax Zoan DF I think is going to have to be the Tardigrade Tardigrade no mi. For those who do not know what Tarsigrades are, they are also known as water bears...they can chillax in boiling water, survive crazy CRAZY radiation, and survived the last 5 major extinctions on earth. I'll let google explain the rest. They are exceptionally amazing creatures and if someone had their powers in OP, they will not be able to swim but will be not only be able to survive in water, they will just casually walk thru all the imple down tortures with a smile. Something as hot as fire should be able to damage them but the df abilities on a human scale will probably offer a good amount of protection against heat. Even Crocodile's drying ability will do jothing against water bears. It would be exactly like what happened to Luffy. Rehydrate and fight another day.
Anyways, what do you guys think? Just wanted to quickly jot down my thoughts before they poof off into my dreams. Moderators, if there is a thread like this already please move for me. Thanks.