- Joined
- Dec 15, 2018
- Messages
- 4,556
- Reaction score
- 4,471
- Age
- 25
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Continent level + I guessYes, they are. Who dare doubt that?
I will put Aizen as " likely " tho as he get terminated at the end by Yhwach.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey guys, at the very best and by chance.
At which tier you see NNT at the end? Large country level? Continental level? Planet?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well to be honest I never saw a feat that would be putting bleach verse at that high, I thought it's god tiers are planet levelYes, they are. Who dare doubt that?
I will put Aizen as " likely " tho as he get terminated at the end by Yhwach.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey guys, at the very best and by chance.
At which tier you see NNT at the end? Large country level? Continental level? Planet?