Discussion Nanatsu Crossover Battles

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yes, they are. Who dare doubt that?

I will put Aizen as " likely " tho as he get terminated at the end by Yhwach.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey guys, at the very best and by chance.

At which tier you see NNT at the end? Large country level? Continental level? Planet?
Continent level + I guess
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yes, they are. Who dare doubt that?

I will put Aizen as " likely " tho as he get terminated at the end by Yhwach.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey guys, at the very best and by chance.

At which tier you see NNT at the end? Large country level? Continental level? Planet?
Well to be honest I never saw a feat that would be putting bleach verse at that high, I thought it's god tiers are planet level
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
Continent level + I guess
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Well to be honest I never saw a feat that would be putting bleach verse at that high, I thought it's god tiers are planet level
Yhwach was about to destroy 3 worlds and put it together as one, at the very least, that is planet level at lowballing to the maximum.

EOS Ichigo is also at that level as the light novel reveals that he was strong enough to be the Soul King.
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Thanos with infinity gauntlet (MCU) vs NNT god tiers
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Any one interested in answering the above
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
Thanos with infinity gauntlet (MCU) vs NNT god tiers
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Any one interested in answering the above
I don't like stomp thread.

What they can do?

God Tier are: Demon King ( 100% ), Supreme Deity ( 100% ) and Demon Lord Meliodas in his butterfly mode ( 100% ).

All 3 will say: I don't feel so good lol.
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I don't like stomp thread.

What they can do?

God Tier are: Demon King ( 100% ), Supreme Deity ( 100% ) and Demon Lord Meliodas in his butterfly mode ( 100% ).

All 3 will say: I don't feel so good lol.
It was a meme but still Meliodas full counter against thanos's snap
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't like stomp thread.

What they can do?

God Tier are: Demon King ( 100% ), Supreme Deity ( 100% ) and Demon Lord Meliodas in his butterfly mode ( 100% ).

All 3 will say: I don't feel so good lol.
Let's even extend to 100℅ DK going indura mode + SD 100℅ going One Mode + Meliodas using butterfly mode along with his OG magic vs Thanos with infinity gaunlet (MCU)
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
It was a meme but still Meliodas full counter against thanos's snap
Isn't that no limit fallacy?

That snap is a reality warping move if I recall correctly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It was a meme but still Meliodas full counter against thanos's snap
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Let's even extend to 100℅ DK going indura mode + SD 100℅ going One Mode + Meliodas using butterfly mode along with his OG magic vs Thanos with infinity gaunlet (MCU)
Meliodas has the chance to hakai him as he has the best offensive move out of the thread with his OG magic.

But I heard that he can come back from nothing with the power of the stone.

So, it is useless lol.
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Isn't that no limit fallacy?

That snap is a reality warping move if I recall correctly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Meliodas has the chance to hakai him as he has the best offensive move out of the thread with his OG magic.

But I heard that he can come back from nothing with the power of the stone.

So, it is useless lol.
Yeah time stone.

Still all these god tiers at their strongest should definitely be giving thanos much more spanking than the entire Avengers crew even gave.
I mean we already saw someone like Der and mon when went indura how powerful they were and now Dk with 100℅ power going Indura is an even far greater scale of power

Escanor being the weakest character in the series in one mode became a freaking monster who can annihilate the DC except Mel and DK, so just imagine SD 100℅ going one mode that's even more dangerous

And for meliodas we all know
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
Yeah time stone.

Still all these god tiers at their strongest should definitely be giving thanos much more spanking than the entire Avengers crew even gave.
I mean we already saw someone like Der and mon when went indura how powerful they were and now Dk with 100℅ power going Indura is an even far greater scale of power

Escanor being the weakest character in the series in one mode became a freaking monster who can annihilate the DC except Mel and DK, so just imagine SD 100℅ going one mode that's even more dangerous

And for meliodas we all know
But still, no matter their powers, they have nothing against time itself.

Whatever they do, he rewind it, they are screwed against him lol.

He has time stop, reality stone which is terrifying, I read the power of that stone and he can solo DBZ with it.

The mind stone makes OGOWTHER like a joke too.

Same for Itachi's genjutsu and Aizen's illusion.

His illusion with mind stone is on universal scale.
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
But still, no matter their powers, they have nothing against time itself.

Whatever they do, he rewind it, they are screwed against him lol.

He has time stop, reality stone which is terrifying, I read the power of that stone and he can solo DBZ with it.

The mind stone makes OGOWTHER like a joke too.
Only Saitama can take him lol 😂😂😂
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
Only Saitama can take him lol 😂😂😂
I saw the video fan on it, still nonsense tho.

Normally, Saitama can't take that dude lol.

He has no resistance against reality warping hax, he was a Saitama fanboy.

Checked that version of Thanos and his profile said that he is large planet level, yeah, he stomps without using Hax.
 
Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I saw the video fan on it, still nonsense tho.

Normally, Saitama can't take that dude lol.

He has no resistance against reality warping hax, he was a Saitama fanboy.

Checked that version of Thanos and his profile said that he is large planet level, yeah, he stomps without using Hax.
Well then I guess there are 3 warriors who can make even Marvel Comics thanos feel like I don't feel so good even with Infinity Gauntlet and they are
1.King (One punch man)
2.Lord Twigo (NNT)
3.Shaggy

These 3 may even make TOAA and Kami tenchi tremble in fear
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
Well then I guess there are 3 warriors who can make even Marvel Comics thanos feel like I don't feel so good even with Infinity Gauntlet and they are
1.King (One punch man)
2.Lord Twigo (NNT)
3.Shaggy

These 3 may even make TOAA and Kami tenchi tremble in fear
Yeah, Twigo is the only strongest being in NNT as his power is meme level.

You can't beat him no matter what.
 

tonyplox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 5, 2019
Messages
44
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Country
United States
I usually don't participate in things like this but.....
The Four Heavenly Kings(Toriko) vs The Sins+The Archangels+Commandments

Ichiryu+Midora+Jirou(Toriko) vs DK(full power) +SD(full power)

Thoughts?
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
I usually don't participate in things like this but.....
The Four Heavenly Kings(Toriko) vs The Sins+The Archangels+Commandments

Ichiryu+Midora+Jirou(Toriko) vs DK(full power) +SD(full power)

Thoughts?
Yooo, that is a horrible stomp.

Toriko side literally curbstomp them so badly that it isn't funny.

There are 2 Demon Kings now but still, in Toriko language, that means 2 Demon Kings insects.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
How about this

Shaggy Vs Meliodas,Mael & Escanor.
 

tonyplox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 5, 2019
Messages
44
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Country
United States
Yooo, that is a horrible stomp.

Toriko side literally curbstomp them so badly that it isn't funny.

There are 2 Demon Kings now but still, in Toriko language, that means 2 Demon Kings insects.
To be fair I figured the bottom fight was an unfair stomp thought they might squeeze out a bit of something though lol

Edit: iirc most of Toriko at EoS was damn near planet level if not higher
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
To be fair I figured the bottom fight was an unfair stomp thought they might squeeze out a bit of something though lol

Edit: iirc most of Toriko at EoS was damn near planet level if not higher
EOS toriko god tiers are star level +
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
To be fair I figured the bottom fight was an unfair stomp thought they might squeeze out a bit of something though lol

Edit: iirc most of Toriko at EoS was damn near planet level if not higher
Near Planet level? Dude, they are large star level with true God tier.

Their Planet is Jupiter size and beyond, not like our normal planet.

The God gourmet, being Galaxy level.
 
Top