Tbf. guys we aren't even halfway through yet,no need to be in a rush. Something that should perhaps be avoided for the first day would be to lynch a fellow Townie i'd say. Which Town has been doing for the past...actually i think Town has been doing that since my first game.
I can actually remember one or two games where a Mafia died day 1 or even a 3rd party. Usually by luck and either it was a bandwagon that the mafia couldn't stop/joined to appear innocent or a one vote difference at the end due somebody changing a vote from someone who was about to be lynched to somebody else.
wait zasz i not playing !!!? i hought he was joining
If Zasz was playing he'd be dead day 1. xD
I won't be here for the last minutes so if you have something to ask me, ask me now. I don't think I'll give more hints today though.
Does your role got anything to do with your avi or has a connection to it or is it like the complete opposite of it?
Well, I think I trust DD and Holt the most so far, no active role and a meh active role somehow sounds quite believable to me. Same with lawl's troll role (most likely BK) but playing with lawl taught me to never believe anything lawl writes, so it probably was a lie anyway. Gry and Asako liking their roles does sound like they got some real good/entertaining ones. Asako could have become the Mentor she always wanted to be to win the game that way. If Gry was townie and really got an investigative role which he does like then he would be a fool to admit so and probably wouldn't have anyway, so if he likes it and mentioned before his hopes of substituet teacher and mafia apprentice being in-game, he might got a new role from the 4, I think either the spirit medium as it is investigative role or mafia apprentice because then he can become Janitor or another cool mafia role. Erin makes her list so she is useful and I don't wanna lynch her so can somebody please check on her because once she dies making those lists turn into a pain but if she is mafia that goddamn list is like a "get out of jail" card in Monopoly. Desin hm, said his role fits his Lan Fan avi.... assassin? Or hider maybe. And ofc Demon is Demon, you can never know with this guy and his bloodred soul. xD
Man, I am not sure if I gonna change my vote or just lock on demon. Our votes are too farspread because everyone is scared of being accused mafia once they accidentally lynch a townie on day 1. :/
Which reminds me I should probably add to my Judge suggestion that he cannot use his ability on day 1, else this entire thing here would be useless once a judge is in-game.