Hangout Manga Wars 2019 - Hangout

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
You guys might want to give the info thread a gander as there won't be 'VS' battles until the last round.

Also you must include Planetes in your top choices, it's a new rule.
This reminded me,the staff members mean the mods in this section like Buranchi,Revo, Marmalade or Kiki right? 🤔

Or Sky


Those who are Mods in this section...

Not to any random staff member.

Also don't worry, Planetes will be in my list.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
You guys might want to give the info thread a gander as there won't be 'VS' battles until the last round.

Also you must include Planetes in your top choices, it's a new rule.
Totally knew that. :whistle

So it’ll be a bit like Top 10 game? That’s a much better system than the Vs.-battles. Good call.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Go One Piece and Berserk! Planetes is lame.
One Piece hasn’t been nominated (yet) this time. I’d do it again, but... I have no time to campaign, and last time I didn’t have time I ended up spending precisely all that time I didn’t have on campaigning anyway... (and all it got me was a lifetime of saltiness)

Go for it, Knightmare!
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
One Piece hasn’t been nominated (yet) this time. I’d do it again, but... I have no time to campaign, and last time I didn’t have time I ended up spending precisely all that time I didn’t have on campaigning anyway... (and all it got me was a lifetime of saltiness)

Go for it, Knightmare!
I'm surprised, a One Piece nomination should be a given. Anyway that's a humongous task. Hopefully, it'll get nominated and campaigned by someone else later on and I'll just maybe go to the salt wars with the opponents if OP does get into final rounds. I care enough to maybe drop in here and there but not enough to actually spearhead the campaign. Besides, there may be others who've participated in this event before who would nominate OP this year hopefully.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,184
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
You guys might want to give the info thread a gander as there won't be 'VS' battles until the last round.

Also you must include Planetes in your top choices, it's a new rule.

This system is on one hand fairer it prevents early eliminations but on the other it might advantage biggest titles due to being a kind of top, most popular manga are more likely to be selected.


its like fighting taanks :arf




@Sky do we necessarly have to choose 10 ?




*clickable pic* ♥









​
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I personally think this is better,i mean lot of campaigning gets reduced and you can only focus if you go the campaigning round.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
It means small titles need to go all out to get the attention of others, so big titles don't take all of the attention.


Well we see how this goes.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
I see 2 of Mashima series in there. No one nominated Fairy Tail?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Did anyone choose Fairy Tail yet?


nvm saw we have a nomination thread up and running
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,184
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I sure am but.... Why in particular? :gwah
:arf

quoting the "desperate me"
:
(please @Sky if you could give a couple of days more after nomination period ends so i can at least reread it onegai, dont worry theres not a lot chapters
)


tssss



Nb - joking around sky. :errr
 
Top