The MangaHelpers Manga Wars 2019 have concluded!
Bow to the winner now!
Bow to the winner now!
This reminded me,the staff members mean the mods in this section like Buranchi,Revo, Marmalade or Kiki right?You guys might want to give the info thread a gander as there won't be 'VS' battles until the last round.
Also you must include Planetes in your top choices, it's a new rule.
Totally knew that.You guys might want to give the info thread a gander as there won't be 'VS' battles until the last round.
Also you must include Planetes in your top choices, it's a new rule.
One Piece hasn’t been nominated (yet) this time. I’d do it again, but... I have no time to campaign, and last time I didn’t have time I ended up spending precisely all that time I didn’t have on campaigning anyway... (and all it got me was a lifetime of saltiness)Go One Piece and Berserk! Planetes is lame.
I'm surprised, a One Piece nomination should be a given. Anyway that's a humongous task. Hopefully, it'll get nominated and campaigned by someone else later on and I'll just maybe go to the salt wars with the opponents if OP does get into final rounds. I care enough to maybe drop in here and there but not enough to actually spearhead the campaign. Besides, there may be others who've participated in this event before who would nominate OP this year hopefully.One Piece hasn’t been nominated (yet) this time. I’d do it again, but... I have no time to campaign, and last time I didn’t have time I ended up spending precisely all that time I didn’t have on campaigning anyway... (and all it got me was a lifetime of saltiness)
Go for it, Knightmare!
You guys might want to give the info thread a gander as there won't be 'VS' battles until the last round.
Also you must include Planetes in your top choices, it's a new rule.


Oh thats cool it means even if we dont know every single manga we can rely on campaigns.Yes you have to choose a top 10.

Ok
Yeah thats why i started my subliminal campaign,It means small titles need to go all out to get the attention of others, so big titles don't take all of the attention.
Well we see how this goes.
I sure am but.... Why in particular?

I sure am but.... Why in particular?![]()

(please @Sky if you could give a couple of days more after nomination period ends so i can at least reread it onegai, dont worry theres not a lot chapters)![]()
