Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
.....and to think I was happy that I was det by getting a result, foolish me ofc there was sth like this in panda game

Btw @Valhalla777 love the avys
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I was hesitant on revealing since I wasn't sure we all got it at first, but it appears so.
How is insanity represented in this case, however? If a non-detective got guilty, can we even say he is insane?
Lets get all the info here, its possible two people investigated the same person.

Digitaldude investigated Asako got guilty.
Hakuteiken investigated Gry got guilty.
Erinyes investigated Demonspeed got innocent.
Demonspeed investigated Seraph got guilty.
Asako investigated Crescent got guilty.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Result was guilty on crescent btw
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,639
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was hesitant on revealing since I wasn't sure we all got it at first, but it appears so.
How is insanity represented in this case, however? If a non-detective got guilty, can we even say he is insane?
No clue, but at first I thought only I had the Det result so I thought it gotta be a Sane result. With you getting guilty on me though means either:

  1. We are all insane
  2. Everyone has a different sanity
In first case it would be EZ game win, second case it‘s completely useless to make theories with.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Guilty on Hardy
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,639
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw Haku why did you go for me? Just curious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh and Guilty on Vandred.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm suspecting people who have nothing to do with investigating roles got guilty on their target by default as a result of paranoia in this case.

Otherwise, it's not really easy to explain this mass of guilty players.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, I didn't target you, Gry. I didn't notice I had to target someone Night 0, so I got you as the RNG target.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm suspecting people who have nothing to do with investigating roles got guilty on their target by default as a result of paranoia in this case.

Otherwise, it's not really easy to explain this mass of guilty players.
That seem like really bad gameplay considering it could means the real det are out, and could be easy targeted while the doc doesn't know that he is one..
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,639
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Demon being the only Innocent one is strange, but it could also mean Erin is mafia who got a different result than the rest of us.

Or it‘s all BS.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
That seem like really bad gameplay considering it could means the real det are out, and could be easy targeted while the doc doesn't know that he is one..
Well, it would possibly expose the guys who got Innocent as a result as potential detectives. So, you are right.
For now, I'm just speculating.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Knowing Panda, maybe it's a Claymore-related gimmick he implanted there, but since I don't know the manga, I can't really comment if there is a hidden clue like that.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lets get all the info here, its possible two people investigated the same person.

Digitaldude investigated Asako got guilty.
Hakuteiken investigated Gry got guilty.
Erinyes investigated Demonspeed got innocent.
Demonspeed investigated Seraph got guilty.
Asako investigated Crescent got guilty.
Was this editted?
Because how did you know Asako targeted Cresent and her result?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Was this editted?
Because how did you know Asako targeted Cresent and her result?
It was edited
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I do remember when I posted there was nothing in DD post about me
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Can anyone possibly know about a result someone else got Night 0 without breaking rules and telling them off the game, anyway? Nothing much to look into there.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,639
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Was this editted?
Because how did you know Asako targeted Cresent and her result?
It was editted, can see it with mod powers. But think those that make hint lists also edit their posts so probably not a problem.

Hint to my role, both it and my full potential suck, not even sure what I can do with it given the situation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Would prefer if all of D1 isn‘t wasted on those det results and instead we also get some role hints or full potential hints
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Anyways my temporary role sucks...I hate it
I don't even think it's worth hiding
It a god damn defuser, say bye bye on unlocking my full potential because of how low the chance of getting a bomb before dying
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
What full potential? There is nothing in my PM that tells me about mine.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I thought we were going to be informed about our full potential upon unlocking it by meeting the condition.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yea it says only when meeting the requirements do you know what your full potential is
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,639
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What full potential? There is nothing in my PM that tells me about mine.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I thought we were going to be informed about our full potential upon unlocking it by meeting the condition.
Oh? That‘s suspicious mafia-kun. I got it in my PM and I‘m town.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Guilty on Lambu.

I thought my full potential would be detective (which has nothing to do with my temporary, mind) but I guess we all investigated n0.

In a game filled with blonde girls I'm a lion... Not sure if this makes me the best or worst character.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top