.....and to think I was happy that I was det by getting a result, foolish me ofc there was sth like this in panda game
Btw @Valhalla777 love the avys
Btw @Valhalla777 love the avys
Lets get all the info here, its possible two people investigated the same person.I was hesitant on revealing since I wasn't sure we all got it at first, but it appears so.
How is insanity represented in this case, however? If a non-detective got guilty, can we even say he is insane?
No clue, but at first I thought only I had the Det result so I thought it gotta be a Sane result. With you getting guilty on me though means either:I was hesitant on revealing since I wasn't sure we all got it at first, but it appears so.
How is insanity represented in this case, however? If a non-detective got guilty, can we even say he is insane?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That seem like really bad gameplay considering it could means the real det are out, and could be easy targeted while the doc doesn't know that he is one..I'm suspecting people who have nothing to do with investigating roles got guilty on their target by default as a result of paranoia in this case.
Otherwise, it's not really easy to explain this mass of guilty players.
Well, it would possibly expose the guys who got Innocent as a result as potential detectives. So, you are right.That seem like really bad gameplay considering it could means the real det are out, and could be easy targeted while the doc doesn't know that he is one..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Was this editted?Lets get all the info here, its possible two people investigated the same person.
Digitaldude investigated Asako got guilty.
Hakuteiken investigated Gry got guilty.
Erinyes investigated Demonspeed got innocent.
Demonspeed investigated Seraph got guilty.
Asako investigated Crescent got guilty.
It was editedWas this editted?
Because how did you know Asako targeted Cresent and her result?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was editted, can see it with mod powers. But think those that make hint lists also edit their posts so probably not a problem.Was this editted?
Because how did you know Asako targeted Cresent and her result?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh? That‘s suspicious mafia-kun. I got it in my PM and I‘m town.What full potential? There is nothing in my PM that tells me about mine.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I thought we were going to be informed about our full potential upon unlocking it by meeting the condition.