Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah nvm misread, thought you said you got nothing about the full potential on the PM.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anyways my temporary role sucks...I hate it
I don't even think it's worth hiding
It a god damn defuser, say bye bye on unlocking my full potential because of how low the chance of getting a bomb before dying
Same....no bullshit xD

Guilty on Lambu.

I thought my full potential would be detective (which has nothing to do with my temporary, mind) but I guess we all investigated n0.

In a game filled with blonde girls I'm a lion... Not sure if this makes me the best or worst character.
He was one of the coolest characters in the entire manga.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wtf.

Mind if you two somehow compare your full potential conditions, if that‘s allowed?
You mean word by word ?
Doesn't a rule say you can't say what's writing in the pm
If it's allowed I'm all for.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll say if we both are temporary defusers(my condition has no said time limit dont know about koko)...then there must be quite a few temporary bombs out there.
:cookiehand
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Guilty on Lambu.

I thought my full potential would be detective (which has nothing to do with my temporary, mind) but I guess we all investigated n0.

In a game filled with blonde girls I'm a lion... Not sure if this makes me the best or worst character.
Yeah, I thought the same about potential, actually, but it appears not.

Lion looks cool to me.

Ah nvm misread, thought you said you got nothing about the full potential on the PM.
I'm informed about having a full potential, but no details whatsoever. Which means I have no hint to speak of.
I'm not sure there is a purpose of revealing my condition, but if it's allowed, I might do it. It's nothing special, to be frank.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You mean word by word ?
Doesn't a rule say you can't say what's writing in the pm
If it's allowed I'm all for.
Not word by word, just if the condition itself is the same. But it probably is. So we got several Bombs, townie and/or mafia. At least I don‘t think either you would lie so brazenly which should confirm you.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gonna shower be back in 10mins
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
What I'm worried about is that it doesn't state if you must defuse a temporary role or the real role, if it's the real role it could be a pain considering they themself don't know if they bomb

I honestly don't see it being a temporary cuz if it is, how the heck will they unlock their full potential that I assume is our real roles
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
So, defusers have to successfully use their roles in order to get their potential roles?
This is quite a bit different from what I have on my own plate.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
There are four sanities and we are 23. Me being Innocent isn't that strange. And it is probably allowed to fake results
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You must be foolish to think there no bomb in a panda game, it's tradition by this point
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can a Defuser defuse a Time Bomb?
Well it's a bomb so I assume yes ?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Kay thx then defusing you tonight
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top