Ah nvm misread, thought you said you got nothing about the full potential on the PM.
Same....no bullshit xDAnyways my temporary role sucks...I hate it
I don't even think it's worth hiding
It a god damn defuser, say bye bye on unlocking my full potential because of how low the chance of getting a bomb before dying
He was one of the coolest characters in the entire manga.Guilty on Lambu.
I thought my full potential would be detective (which has nothing to do with my temporary, mind) but I guess we all investigated n0.
In a game filled with blonde girls I'm a lion... Not sure if this makes me the best or worst character.
Same as in having a bad role, or being a Defuser?Same....no bullshit xD
Both lolSame as in having a bad role, or being a Defuser?
Wtf.Both lol
You mean word by word ?Wtf.
Mind if you two somehow compare your full potential conditions, if that‘s allowed?

Well, fuck, spoilers.He was one of the coolest characters in the entire manga.
Yeah, I thought the same about potential, actually, but it appears not.Guilty on Lambu.
I thought my full potential would be detective (which has nothing to do with my temporary, mind) but I guess we all investigated n0.
In a game filled with blonde girls I'm a lion... Not sure if this makes me the best or worst character.
I'm informed about having a full potential, but no details whatsoever. Which means I have no hint to speak of.Ah nvm misread, thought you said you got nothing about the full potential on the PM.
Not word by word, just if the condition itself is the same. But it probably is. So we got several Bombs, townie and/or mafia. At least I don‘t think either you would lie so brazenly which should confirm you.You mean word by word ?
Doesn't a rule say you can't say what's writing in the pm
If it's allowed I'm all for.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well it's a bomb so I assume yes ?Can a Defuser defuse a Time Bomb?
No, I'm time bombWell, Time Bomb is my temporary role.