Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Currently at work (short break :emobirb ), quickly scanned over the thread. Will be here properly in a few hours.

I targeted Zasz last night and got guilty.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
If the time bombs only blow on N5, do we want them all to get defused alrdy?
If there are no risks, the earlier the better, just because it's supposed to unlock defuser potentials.

For the time bombs themselves, it doesn't matter as much for now, I guess.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think I just fucked myself then, people will know I'm potentially more valuable now. Defusers probably have garbage roles, it's too easy for them to be unlocked.

If someone has the same condition as I do, don't share.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If there are no risks, the earlier the better, just because it's supposed to unlock defuser potentials.

For the time bombs themselves, it doesn't matter as much for now, I guess.
I'm a defuser as well. And altho I'm curious about my actual role, it now seems so easy to get it unlocked that I'm afraid it will be some piece of shit. Hence the question.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Demonspeed only innocnet how..?
Could be the mentioned dupe thing. Let others share more as well and we might approach the end of the day with a good bunch of particularities to check. There isn't only the Demon one so far, other 2 people seem to have unique things.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm a defuser as well. And altho I'm curious about my actual role, it now seems so easy to get it unlocked that I'm afraid it will be some piece of shit. Hence the question.
It might be pretty mediocre given the conditions, but defuser itself is probably not much more valuable, anyway.

I was trying to think if there is a chance you all could be the same role like a plain Mason group, for example.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well that sucks, it probably as mommy teresa said not a good role.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It might be pretty mediocre given the conditions, but defuser itself is probably not much more valuable, anyway.

I was trying to think if there is a chance you all could be the same role like a plain Mason group, for example.
It could be relevant if we'd defuse mafia bombs, if we have them in game. Maybe that could even mess up their upgrade? Or to spare the ability to save some time bombs that didn't manage to upgrade themselves on their own.

And well, if that's the case, at least I'd love my party members so far, lol. Altho the masons don't sound mediocre to me. It's food for thought that the defusers going mason could mean we get a mafia mason as well, since all those roles have counterparts. What a pig fuck, as always, lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well that sucks, it probably as mommy teresa said not a good role.
Oh you're Clare!!! *-* #endoftheofftopic
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm a defuser as well. And altho I'm curious about my actual role, it now seems so easy to get it unlocked that I'm afraid it will be some piece of shit. Hence the question.
Depends, maybe Panda didn‘t expect everyone would share their roles so early. Also, with the conditions on our bombs it‘d take too long for them to become the useful roles we need, especially things like Det are useless if we get them so late.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw is it possible for mafias to get temporary defuser and bomb too?

The rules did say mafias only know their allegiance but not each other‘s roles.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
It could be relevant if we'd defuse mafia bombs, if we have them in game. Maybe that could even mess up their upgrade? Or to spare the ability to save some time bombs that didn't manage to upgrade themselves on their own.

And well, if that's the case, at least I'd love my party members so far, lol. Altho the masons don't sound mediocre to me. It's food for thought that the defusers going mason could mean we get a mafia mason as well, since all those roles have counterparts. What a pig fuck, as always, lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Oh you're Clare!!! *-* #endoftheofftopic
The problem is it won't be easy to spot Mafia bombs or any Mafia without any investigating role around. I guess there maybe someone laying low, but it also means Mafia can potentially target those poeple instead of all time bombs and defusers for the time being. Sort of messed up.

Mafia mason is a possibility even if Masons confirm each other (provided there are Masons).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The problem is it won't be easy to spot Mafia bombs or any Mafia without any investigating role around. I guess there maybe someone laying low, but it also means Mafia can potentially target those poeple instead of all time bombs and defusers for the time being. Sort of messed up.

Mafia mason is a possibility even if Masons confirm each other (provided there are Masons).
Unless that‘s what the N0 det stuff was meant for. At this rate lynching Erin or Demon sounds best, barring other reveals.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Btw is it possible for mafias to get temporary defuser and bomb too?
I guess? Since the roles exist. And well, even if they don't get the other roles within the team in the PM, considering how things are going so far, they could just assume or wonder if they have those other there as well. The defusers wondering if they also have time bombs, and vice versa.

I don't think Panda and Misho wouldn't antecipate us sharing info, that's not uncommon. And if that would compromise their setup somehow, they'd prolly have rules against it, as they had in the past.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Unless that‘s what the N0 det stuff was meant for. At this rate lynching Erin or Demon sounds best, barring other reveals.
I thought about that, too, but if that's the case, I'm not a fan of this mechanic, either.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Check back on my break...time to clock in.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The problem is it won't be easy to spot Mafia bombs or any Mafia without any investigating role around. I guess there maybe someone laying low, but it also means Mafia can potentially target those poeple instead of all time bombs and defusers for the time being. Sort of messed up.

Mafia mason is a possibility even if Masons confirm each other (provided there are Masons).
Ah yeah, not saying we should all wait until N5 to decide on what to do, a part won't even be around by then. Just questioning the "let's all defuse on N1" course that was taking place. Maybe we wanna do it gradually, to see what people might unlock, and then decide on what to do with the rest. And that all knowing there could be mafia in the bunch, as a counterpart or just taking a ride, but 3 so far doesn't sound like a number that stands out. So I suggest we experiment on the defuser unlocking ability before we all do it?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Ah yeah, not saying we should all wait until N5 to decide on what to do, a part won't even be around by then. Just questioning the "let's all defuse on N1" course that was taking place. Maybe we wanna do it gradually, to see what people might unlock, and then decide on what to do with the rest. And that all knowing there could be mafia in the bunch, as a counterpart or just taking a ride, but 3 so far doesn't sound like a number that stands out. So I suggest we experiment on the defuser unlocking ability before we all do it?
Well, we can't possibly confirm what happens at night even if someone defuses, anyway. There will be unlock claims to think about. No certainty to consider.

You might be right. I think it has to depend on how day one lynching goes. Going into night, we will know if one or more of the 3 time bombs met their condition and got unlocked, after all. That has to be factored in.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top