Currently at work (short break
), quickly scanned over the thread. Will be here properly in a few hours.
I targeted Zasz last night and got guilty.
I targeted Zasz last night and got guilty.
If there are no risks, the earlier the better, just because it's supposed to unlock defuser potentials.If the time bombs only blow on N5, do we want them all to get defused alrdy?
I'm a defuser as well. And altho I'm curious about my actual role, it now seems so easy to get it unlocked that I'm afraid it will be some piece of shit. Hence the question.If there are no risks, the earlier the better, just because it's supposed to unlock defuser potentials.
For the time bombs themselves, it doesn't matter as much for now, I guess.
Makes me wonder more about @ErinyesDemonspeed only innocnet how..?
Could be the mentioned dupe thing. Let others share more as well and we might approach the end of the day with a good bunch of particularities to check. There isn't only the Demon one so far, other 2 people seem to have unique things.Demonspeed only innocnet how..?
It might be pretty mediocre given the conditions, but defuser itself is probably not much more valuable, anyway.I'm a defuser as well. And altho I'm curious about my actual role, it now seems so easy to get it unlocked that I'm afraid it will be some piece of shit. Hence the question.
It could be relevant if we'd defuse mafia bombs, if we have them in game. Maybe that could even mess up their upgrade? Or to spare the ability to save some time bombs that didn't manage to upgrade themselves on their own.It might be pretty mediocre given the conditions, but defuser itself is probably not much more valuable, anyway.
I was trying to think if there is a chance you all could be the same role like a plain Mason group, for example.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh you're Clare!!! *-* #endoftheofftopicWell that sucks, it probably as mommy teresa said not a good role.
Depends, maybe Panda didn‘t expect everyone would share their roles so early. Also, with the conditions on our bombs it‘d take too long for them to become the useful roles we need, especially things like Det are useless if we get them so late.I'm a defuser as well. And altho I'm curious about my actual role, it now seems so easy to get it unlocked that I'm afraid it will be some piece of shit. Hence the question.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The problem is it won't be easy to spot Mafia bombs or any Mafia without any investigating role around. I guess there maybe someone laying low, but it also means Mafia can potentially target those poeple instead of all time bombs and defusers for the time being. Sort of messed up.It could be relevant if we'd defuse mafia bombs, if we have them in game. Maybe that could even mess up their upgrade? Or to spare the ability to save some time bombs that didn't manage to upgrade themselves on their own.
And well, if that's the case, at least I'd love my party members so far, lol. Altho the masons don't sound mediocre to me. It's food for thought that the defusers going mason could mean we get a mafia mason as well, since all those roles have counterparts. What a pig fuck, as always, lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh you're Clare!!! *-* #endoftheofftopic
Unless that‘s what the N0 det stuff was meant for. At this rate lynching Erin or Demon sounds best, barring other reveals.The problem is it won't be easy to spot Mafia bombs or any Mafia without any investigating role around. I guess there maybe someone laying low, but it also means Mafia can potentially target those poeple instead of all time bombs and defusers for the time being. Sort of messed up.
Mafia mason is a possibility even if Masons confirm each other (provided there are Masons).
I guess? Since the roles exist. And well, even if they don't get the other roles within the team in the PM, considering how things are going so far, they could just assume or wonder if they have those other there as well. The defusers wondering if they also have time bombs, and vice versa.Btw is it possible for mafias to get temporary defuser and bomb too?
I thought about that, too, but if that's the case, I'm not a fan of this mechanic, either.Unless that‘s what the N0 det stuff was meant for. At this rate lynching Erin or Demon sounds best, barring other reveals.
Ah yeah, not saying we should all wait until N5 to decide on what to do, a part won't even be around by then. Just questioning the "let's all defuse on N1" course that was taking place. Maybe we wanna do it gradually, to see what people might unlock, and then decide on what to do with the rest. And that all knowing there could be mafia in the bunch, as a counterpart or just taking a ride, but 3 so far doesn't sound like a number that stands out. So I suggest we experiment on the defuser unlocking ability before we all do it?The problem is it won't be easy to spot Mafia bombs or any Mafia without any investigating role around. I guess there maybe someone laying low, but it also means Mafia can potentially target those poeple instead of all time bombs and defusers for the time being. Sort of messed up.
Mafia mason is a possibility even if Masons confirm each other (provided there are Masons).
Well, we can't possibly confirm what happens at night even if someone defuses, anyway. There will be unlock claims to think about. No certainty to consider.Ah yeah, not saying we should all wait until N5 to decide on what to do, a part won't even be around by then. Just questioning the "let's all defuse on N1" course that was taking place. Maybe we wanna do it gradually, to see what people might unlock, and then decide on what to do with the rest. And that all knowing there could be mafia in the bunch, as a counterpart or just taking a ride, but 3 so far doesn't sound like a number that stands out. So I suggest we experiment on the defuser unlocking ability before we all do it?