Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Can you confirm if you're either TB or Defuser? Since you were surprised to hear we had two Defusers, I'd think you're either something else or pretending.
All in due time :hee
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Okay....what the fuck? XD
This game is nuts and I'm loving it.
Guess there's no point in hiding info.
Targeted Erin and got Guilty.
Also I'm a Defuser.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,117
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Recap so far

Please let me know if i missed something, ill fix it Asap.


Hints/claims

1. Gnut as Galatea -> defuser
2. Erinyes as Irene -> defuser
3. Demonspeed as Roxanne -> time bomb
4. Holt as Miata
5. GrySun as Luciela -> both role and full potential suck
6. Seraph as Helen
7. CrescentJinx as Priscilla
8. Son of Daws as Deneve
9. Lady PomPom as Miria -> time bomb
10. MarmaladeSky as Rubel
11. Hardy as Rigaldo -> time bomb
12. Farfalla as Teresa -> defuser
13. James Rye as Dietrich
14. Gryffindor as Flora
15. Tatasugoi as Alicia
16. Lambu as Tabitha
17. Zasz as Raki -> defuser
18. Hakuteiken as Riful -> time bomb
19. DigitalDude as Agatha ->
20. Takuan as Easley -> defuser
21. Asako as Clare -> defuser
22. Desin24 as Ophelia
23. Vandred as Cassandra


N0 Actions

Digital targetted -> Asako got guilty
Erin -> Demon got innocent
Haku -> gry got guilty
Demon-boy -> seraph got guilty
Asa-chan -> Crescent got guilty
Gnut -> hardy got guilty
gry-> Vandred got guilty
farf-chan Gryff got guilty
Pompom-chan -> Asako - got guilty
Marma-chan -> zasz and got guilty
James -> Zasz and got innocent
Lambu-> james and got innocent
crescent -> SonofD got guilty
gryff-> desin got guilty
Taku-> seraph got guilty
Holt-> Crescent got innocent
van -> demon got guilty
zasz -> erin' got guilty

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So Zasz, Cres and James only ones of separate results on them? With Demon another Innocent.

I feel like there has to be a reason why the majority are Guilty.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Back, and reading up on what I missed while working.

To quickly answer this question
@Farfalla - You asked about my role: I'm a time bomb.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So Zasz, Cres and James only ones of separate results on them? With Demon another Innocent.

I feel like there has to be a reason why the majority are Guilty.
Given how we're all Defuser and Bombs, I suppose it's a way to determine which player we should be targeting.
But of course, we have no way to know that as of now and probably we won't, given the nature of the game
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
All in due time :hee
I'd guess Defuser with that hint, but then I wouldn't see any particular reason why you'd be hesitant to claim it at this point. Considering you're asking everyone their condition in turn.


So Zasz, Cres and James only ones of separate results on them? With Demon another Innocent.

I feel like there has to be a reason why the majority are Guilty.
James only got an Innocent result on him from what I can see. Demon, Zasz and Cres got one of each.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Lynch me and you would see for yourself that I am Townie. So either Lambu is lying or we did had insane/sane det verdicts last night which I have no idea why the hosts would do that kinda trouble for. Or Lambu is Mafia and thus sane det by Gry's idea how townies were insane dets and mafia sane ones which would speak for me being found innocent.
Still, we only got 3 innocent ones so far and Zasz is the only one with a guilty/innocent finding on himself. That much is true. And even you cannot speak against those findings, Haku or are you saying we are all lying about our verdicts?^^
Lynch you? Who said anything about lynching anyone?
I'm not saying you are lying about your verdicts, but I'm saying there is a chance, and a not so weak one at that, this whole set of verdicts are just based on wrong assumptions.
Based on all your verdicts being true, we basically have Lambu joining our little Mafia party of trio, and pardon me for doubting we just found 4 Mafia members on Day1.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If we‘re all really TB and Defuser then the sanity may also be related to which of the 2 roles each person has, + if allegiance?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Meh this isn‘t fun enough to speculate, will be back later.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
If we‘re all really TB and Defuser then the sanity may also be related to which of the 2 roles each person has, + if allegiance?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Meh this isn‘t fun enough to speculate, will be back later.
Not a bad logic, but yeah, I agree. This is kind of a boring idea. I doubt this is part of the setup.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Geez, already at 190 posts. I guess I have a lot of "gut feelings" to read up on.

My pre-role is some garbo. It's active though. I honestly haven't even cared enough about it to reread how it works. Still, with some decent info and luck, I think it could be useful.

If there's anything spicy I should know about, right now, then just lemme know. If not, I'll be watching some EVO 2019.:hee
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We should probably focus on the innocents as they are the odd ones out. There has to be some sort of logic in the results/sanities, otherwise the night 0 was completely pointless and I don't understand why we would have it then.

Care to explain why?
It's basically lynching 2 mafias or one and bombing the second (the choice of words in "kill" makes me think the latter option is viable, which means I would be Jesus or sth). I have until night 5, plenty of time.

Actually, so far only you seem to have lied '-'
Literally quoting the same post I quoted today (in the post you replied to).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Geez, already at 190 posts. I guess I have a lot of "gut feelings" to read up on.

My pre-role is some garbo. It's active though. I honestly haven't even cared enough about it to reread how it works. Still, with some decent info and luck, I think it could be useful.

If there's anything spicy I should know about, right now, then just lemme know. If not, I'll be watching some EVO 2019.:hee
I'm guessing you are claiming defuser which would mean you haven't read a single post in the game so far.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
We should probably focus on the innocents as they are the odd ones out. There has to be some sort of logic in the results/sanities, otherwise the night 0 was completely pointless and I don't understand why we would have it then.




Literally quoting the same post I quoted today (in the post you replied to).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I'm guessing you are claiming defuser which would mean you haven't read a single post in the game so far.
Before writing that? Nope, I was ready to start on the day the game was supposed to start, but now I've got a bunch of other stuff irl.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Literally quoting the same post I quoted today (in the post you replied to).
So you don't believe those who claim that defusing a townie is their condition to unlock their role?

And you also think we won't be able to lynch two mafias before you have to explode on N5 - so you'd rather not get defused and gamble on the fact we're going to lynch four townies in five days instead, correct?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So you don't believe those who claim that defusing a townie is their condition to unlock their role?

And you also think we won't be able to lynch two mafias before you have to explode on N5 - so you'd rather not get defused and gamble on the fact we're going to lynch four townies in five days instead, correct?
I believe them.

It's not really a gamble, it's increasing my odds of earning my full role. We could still lynch 2 anti-towns. Prolonging my life until day 6 and having no role doesn't sound too good, specially if the defusing could be used on someone that actually needs it / wants it.

For all we know there are mafia bombs so it isn't wise to waste all our defusers when night 5 (which seems to be when everyone explodes?) is far away.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Before writing that? Nope, I was ready to start on the day the game was supposed to start, but now I've got a bunch of other stuff irl.
Well my target was you last night and got guilty. Is that spicy enough for you? Who was your target and what were the results?

We should probably focus on the innocents as they are the odd ones out. There has to be some sort of logic in the results/sanities, otherwise the night 0 was completely pointless and I don't understand why we would have it then.




Literally quoting the same post I quoted today (in the post you replied to).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I'm guessing you are claiming defuser which would mean you haven't read a single post in the game so far.
Shouldn’t assume that was going to be what he claimed until he claimed it. Its not what they say but how they say it. Now he knows what to claim if he didn’t before from not reading. Although I doubt Mafia Daws would nonchalant acting like this even if he was busy.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I believe them.

It's not really a gamble, it's increasing my odds of earning my full role. We could still lynch 2 anti-towns. Prolonging my life until day 6 and having no role doesn't sound too good, specially if the defusing could be used on someone that actually needs it / wants it.

For all we know there are mafia bombs so it isn't wise to waste all our defusers when night 5 (which seems to be when everyone explodes?) is far away.
Him, it's only Taku so far. And you don't think that sounds like a good unlock condition for a mafia defuser?


It's not really a gamble, it's increasing my odds of earning my full role. We could still lynch 2 anti-towns. Prolonging my life until day 6 and having no role doesn't sound too good, specially if the defusing could be used on someone that actually needs it / wants it.
But you didn't get any specifics on not having to be defused in your PM, right? Only the vague bit about killing two anti-towns?

So, for all you Time Bombs out there, is there anyone who *wants* to be defused at the moment? Or would that negate your unlock condition? Looking at @Demonspeed and @Lady pompom in particular.


For all we know there are mafia bombs so it isn't wise to waste all our defusers when night 5 (which seems to be when everyone explodes?) is far away.
Well, we had DD who seemed to imply otherwise, but not sure if he's the odd one out yet.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If we're all defusers and time bombs, that kinda sucks for us :/ even if unlocking the roles for the defusers seems easy here, the mafia basically have a night ahead where they can pick any player to kill cause we have no defenses, trackers, traps nor anything yet... Or does the description for the Time Bomb that Panda proposed implies that now they blow up when they're killed?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
DONT FOOKIN DEFUSE ME.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I am defused tomorrow its cause of mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top