All in due timeCan you confirm if you're either TB or Defuser? Since you were surprised to hear we had two Defusers, I'd think you're either something else or pretending.

All in due timeCan you confirm if you're either TB or Defuser? Since you were surprised to hear we had two Defusers, I'd think you're either something else or pretending.

Given how we're all Defuser and Bombs, I suppose it's a way to determine which player we should be targeting.So Zasz, Cres and James only ones of separate results on them? With Demon another Innocent.
I feel like there has to be a reason why the majority are Guilty.
I'd guess Defuser with that hint, but then I wouldn't see any particular reason why you'd be hesitant to claim it at this point. Considering you're asking everyone their condition in turn.All in due time![]()
James only got an Innocent result on him from what I can see. Demon, Zasz and Cres got one of each.So Zasz, Cres and James only ones of separate results on them? With Demon another Innocent.
I feel like there has to be a reason why the majority are Guilty.
Lynch you? Who said anything about lynching anyone?Lynch me and you would see for yourself that I am Townie. So either Lambu is lying or we did had insane/sane det verdicts last night which I have no idea why the hosts would do that kinda trouble for. Or Lambu is Mafia and thus sane det by Gry's idea how townies were insane dets and mafia sane ones which would speak for me being found innocent.
Still, we only got 3 innocent ones so far and Zasz is the only one with a guilty/innocent finding on himself. That much is true. And even you cannot speak against those findings, Haku or are you saying we are all lying about our verdicts?^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not a bad logic, but yeah, I agree. This is kind of a boring idea. I doubt this is part of the setup.If we‘re all really TB and Defuser then the sanity may also be related to which of the 2 roles each person has, + if allegiance?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Meh this isn‘t fun enough to speculate, will be back later.

Care to explain why?
Literally quoting the same post I quoted today (in the post you replied to).It's basically lynching 2 mafias or one and bombing the second (the choice of words in "kill" makes me think the latter option is viable, which means I would be Jesus or sth). I have until night 5, plenty of time.
Actually, so far only you seem to have lied '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm guessing you are claiming defuser which would mean you haven't read a single post in the game so far.Geez, already at 190 posts. I guess I have a lot of "gut feelings" to read up on.
My pre-role is some garbo. It's active though. I honestly haven't even cared enough about it to reread how it works. Still, with some decent info and luck, I think it could be useful.
If there's anything spicy I should know about, right now, then just lemme know. If not, I'll be watching some EVO 2019.![]()
Before writing that? Nope, I was ready to start on the day the game was supposed to start, but now I've got a bunch of other stuff irl.We should probably focus on the innocents as they are the odd ones out. There has to be some sort of logic in the results/sanities, otherwise the night 0 was completely pointless and I don't understand why we would have it then.
Literally quoting the same post I quoted today (in the post you replied to).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm guessing you are claiming defuser which would mean you haven't read a single post in the game so far.
So you don't believe those who claim that defusing a townie is their condition to unlock their role?Literally quoting the same post I quoted today (in the post you replied to).
I believe them.So you don't believe those who claim that defusing a townie is their condition to unlock their role?
And you also think we won't be able to lynch two mafias before you have to explode on N5 - so you'd rather not get defused and gamble on the fact we're going to lynch four townies in five days instead, correct?
Well my target was you last night and got guilty. Is that spicy enough for you? Who was your target and what were the results?Before writing that? Nope, I was ready to start on the day the game was supposed to start, but now I've got a bunch of other stuff irl.
Shouldn’t assume that was going to be what he claimed until he claimed it. Its not what they say but how they say it. Now he knows what to claim if he didn’t before from not reading. Although I doubt Mafia Daws would nonchalant acting like this even if he was busy.We should probably focus on the innocents as they are the odd ones out. There has to be some sort of logic in the results/sanities, otherwise the night 0 was completely pointless and I don't understand why we would have it then.
Literally quoting the same post I quoted today (in the post you replied to).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm guessing you are claiming defuser which would mean you haven't read a single post in the game so far.
Him, it's only Taku so far. And you don't think that sounds like a good unlock condition for a mafia defuser?I believe them.
It's not really a gamble, it's increasing my odds of earning my full role. We could still lynch 2 anti-towns. Prolonging my life until day 6 and having no role doesn't sound too good, specially if the defusing could be used on someone that actually needs it / wants it.
For all we know there are mafia bombs so it isn't wise to waste all our defusers when night 5 (which seems to be when everyone explodes?) is far away.
But you didn't get any specifics on not having to be defused in your PM, right? Only the vague bit about killing two anti-towns?It's not really a gamble, it's increasing my odds of earning my full role. We could still lynch 2 anti-towns. Prolonging my life until day 6 and having no role doesn't sound too good, specially if the defusing could be used on someone that actually needs it / wants it.
Well, we had DD who seemed to imply otherwise, but not sure if he's the odd one out yet.For all we know there are mafia bombs so it isn't wise to waste all our defusers when night 5 (which seems to be when everyone explodes?) is far away.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---