As I said before, what an extremely weird condition you have
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is what it is i guess....My role was green as well, and the guilty in the red Asako and Crescent used - which is somewhat light. I have bad news for you, Greg o.o I think you'll upgrade into third party... They prolly used that blue to make it easier for everyone to read it, including the ones that use dark themes.
Oh well....only a gameThis doesn't feel rewarding if you die just like that from being honest![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What were your upgrade conditions? Again if you said them already.Oh well....only a game![]()
Defuse a bomb in all white bolded letters.What were your upgrade conditions? Again if you said them already.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dont worry....I'lll still love yalol Greg xD well yeah it sucks to have you go like that, but so far you're my vote then ^^'

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Maybe your full potential makes you a third party, which would be very strange.Like I said....idk
I figured because its a temporary role....other colors were used....but believe me its not a dark blue.
Take it how you like...no reason to share it if i was certain i am anti town
?!