Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
As I said before, what an extremely weird condition you have
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Do we actually learn if we get defused? I don't have knowledge about this. I just assumed we wouldn't.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dont mind sharing even if it makes me suspect....but is everyones result(guilty in particular) written in red?

Also...I was not informed of any allegiance but my defuser role is like a baby blue color...not 3rd party blue but blue.

Could another defuser confirm this about their respective pm?

Might get me lynched...but could be important...idk.
But keep in mind....if I have ill intentions would I even share tthis?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well I first got my guilty written in green
But then after hours panda came back and said that it's nothing but an oversight and to not think about it much, and that it supposed to be red
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also my defuser role is written in green
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Like I said....idk
I figured because its a temporary role....other colors were used....but believe me its not a dark blue.
Take it how you like...no reason to share it if i was certain i am anti town
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My role was green as well, and the guilty in the red Asako and Crescent used - which is somewhat light. I have bad news for you, Greg o.o I think you'll upgrade into third party... They prolly used that blue to make it easier for everyone to read it, including the ones that use dark themes.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My role was green as well, and the guilty in the red Asako and Crescent used - which is somewhat light. I have bad news for you, Greg o.o I think you'll upgrade into third party... They prolly used that blue to make it easier for everyone to read it, including the ones that use dark themes.
Is what it is i guess....:catshrug
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
This doesn't feel rewarding if you die just like that from being honest :emobirb
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This doesn't feel rewarding if you die just like that from being honest :emobirb
Oh well....only a game:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now everyones role will be green if asked:kukuku
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What were your upgrade conditions? Again if you said them already.
Defuse a bomb in all white bolded letters.
No set time limit specified tho....
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well there you have it folks....a gnut served up on a plate for yas xD

Got to go pick up the wifey.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

lol Greg xD well yeah it sucks to have you go like that, but so far you're my vote then ^^'
Dont worry....I'lll still love ya:xp
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
:emobirb

This sucks
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The priestess going way too early, gnut you're supposed to be holy
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Haha waaait maybe that's why some people here are reluctant to say their roles and conditions and keep asking others first? 'Cause they're blue and realized they're non town that way?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So.... all the bomb defusers just have to defuse someone but no time limit and all the timebombs have to lynch a nontownie before N5?

One seems a bit harder to do then the other. Just saying..... This game discriminates against the TBs. :nah :nah:nah
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Like I said....idk
I figured because its a temporary role....other colors were used....but believe me its not a dark blue.
Take it how you like...no reason to share it if i was certain i am anti town
Maybe your full potential makes you a third party, which would be very strange.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The reason I am in and out is because trying to play while at work. So while I read everything this morning, it’s a bit hard to keep track atm. So if you’re a TB, and you get defused..... do you still get to upgrade into your real role if you lynch a nontownie later in the game? Or are you stuck at being Vanilla defused TB:gwah?!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top