Still Greg is no mafia so we shouldn‘t lynch him for now. I can see mafias wanting an easy first day lynch scapegoat like this though ‘-‘
It does sound strange that he wouldn't be told more clearly if that's the case, but damnMaybe your full potential makes you a third party, which would be very strange.
Doesn't really feel wonderful that he's gotta go no matter what, to be honest.Was it this color, if it is panda consider it red form my pmIt does sound strange that he wouldn't be told more clearly if that's the case, but damnDoesn't really feel wonderful that he's gotta go no matter what, to be honest.
Well, wasn't sure it was something we were supposed to share, but my Guilty on Demon was filthy orange, for the record.
You should be unlocking the potential, regardless. The real unlock condition is clearly specified, after all.The reason I am in and out is because trying to play while at work. So while I read everything this morning, it’s a bit hard to keep track atm. So if you’re a TB, and you get defused..... do you still get to upgrade into your real role if you lynch a nontownie later in the game? Or are you stuck at being Vanilla defused TB?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thanks. Because it just crossed my mind about being stuck in limbo was a real potential. So hope that’s not a potential route.You should be unlocking the potential, regardless. The real unlock condition is clearly specified, after all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, if time bombs had to stay away from getting defused to unlock their potential, how would the defusers get their potential unlocked, then? Looks like a paradox in that case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What if they know their allegiance thru color, tho? And well I guess mafia would also see team mates. Idk how a solo TP would be. Not trying to speak ill of Panda and Misho, but based on your own PM, what else could it be? Worth noting I'm not the single one to say that, btw.Farf I'm surprised you would think Panda will do something so simplistic as to have a potential TP have his temp role as blue. If mafia know their allegiance, should TP ideally as well?
I think that would depend on how troll the host was. Unless there was some method in the madness.Farf I'm surprised you would think Panda will do something so simplistic as to have a potential TP have his temp role as blue. If mafia know their allegiance, should TP ideally as well?
@Farfalla but this doesn't exactly correlate with what you're sayingAll players have been informed of their allegiance. This means the Mafia only sees each others' Temporary Roles
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How is this a highly likely TP? I mean, for starters, Greg had no reason bringing this up. And the reason this was done was probably to identify a pattern we may have missed. I would find it more likely that Panda will reverse this or simply indicate a temp role differently than list a potential TP with a corresponding color.Just to be clear I rather lynch a highly likely TP than gamble on weird people '_' but as I said before, still some hours to go - altho I'll go to bed soonish cause baby. Putting him to sleep right now, brb.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What if they know their allegiance thru color, tho? And well I guess mafia would also see team mates. Idk how a solo TP would be. Not trying to speak ill of Panda and Misho, but based on your own PM, what else could it be? Worth noting I'm not the single one to say that, btw.
Maybe we should now color code everyone’s results from N0 and the allegiance of the TB/DefuserRecap so far![]()
Please let me know if i missed something, ill fix it Asap.
Hints/claims
1. Gnut as Galatea -> defuser
2. Erinyes as Irene -> defuser
3. Demonspeed as Roxanne -> time bomb
4. Holt as Miata
5. GrySun as Luciela -> both role and full potential suck
6. Seraph as Helen
7. CrescentJinx as Priscilla
8. Son of Daws as Deneve
9. Lady PomPom as Miria -> time bomb
10. MarmaladeSky as Rubel
11. Hardy as Rigaldo -> time bomb
12. Farfalla as Teresa -> defuser
13. James Rye as Dietrich
14. Gryffindor as Flora
15. Tatasugoi as Alicia
16. Lambu as Tabitha
17. Zasz as Raki -> defuser
18. Hakuteiken as Riful -> time bomb
19. DigitalDude as Agatha ->
20. Takuan as Easley -> defuser
21. Asako as Clare -> defuser
22. Desin24 as Ophelia
23. Vandred as Cassandra
N0 Actions
Digital targetted -> Asako got guilty
Erin -> Demon got innocent
Haku -> gry got guilty
Demon-boy -> seraph got guilty
Asa-chan -> Crescent got guilty
Gnut -> hardy got guilty
gry-> Vandred got guilty
farf-chan Gryff got guilty
Pompom-chan -> Asako - got guilty
Marma-chan -> zasz and got guilty
James -> Zasz and got innocent
Lambu-> james and got innocent
crescent -> SonofD got guilty
gryff-> desin got guilty
Taku-> seraph got guilty
Holt-> Crescent got innocent
van -> demon got guilty
zasz -> erin' got guilty

Exactly...why baby blue instead of just 3rd party dark blue?Uhh, still reading, but my Defuser is Blueish like Greg. I am more interested in the 'green' diffuser. Also Greg, ye are of little faith lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*diffuser bloody hell
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Farf I'm surprised you would think Panda will do something so simplistic as to have a potential TP have his temp role as blue. If mafia know their allegiance, should TP ideally as well?
I‘m sure another person can back me up if I asked, from what I‘ve seen another person is in a similar situation. It was an easy misunderstanding to make, you‘ll see.Idk, it's smarter for the mafia to keep TPs around for a part of the game, so the numbers lower faster. What you said would make more sense if there was a voting ongoing alrdy and someone looked at risk. But lynching a mafia is better, if you have another idea. Won't lie, I don't buy either what you nor Hardy said... Hardy with the 2 instead of 1 kills to make, and you misunderstanding your condition for your upgraded role... Considering everybody so far is either defuser or TB, I can't see how that happened with those wordings.
Becoming a 3rd party is totally different than becoming say santa/serial killer/shapeshifter/etc....its allegiance in question.Think Gry told me there was a game or something where town hired a third party to kill mafia? Or did I dream that?
But it’s not going to help the TBs to lynch a person that is Townie now and hasn’t truly upgraded to third party yet? Or would Transitional still count toward? Maybe that’s why it’s Baby blue and not Blue-Blue because they aren’t fully third party yet?
Indeed, I was thinking about targeting you or Asako, but I didn't want to accidentally kill someone who could be interesting.Well my target was you last night and got guilty. Is that spicy enough for you? Who was your target and what were the results?
Shouldn’t assume that was going to be what he claimed until he claimed it. Its not what they say but how they say it. Now he knows what to claim if he didn’t before from not reading. Although I doubt Mafia Daws would nonchalant acting like this even if he was busy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Eh, it was basically the only thing that fit his clues, and it made sense, was saving us some time and went straight to it. Also, just wanted to talk shit to him.Shouldn’t assume that was going to be what he claimed until he claimed it. Its not what they say but how they say it. Now he knows what to claim if he didn’t before from not reading. Although I doubt Mafia Daws would nonchalant acting like this even if he was busy.
It sounds like a good unlock for any defuser. Too easy but I reckon it's related to how strong the role is.Him, it's only Taku so far. And you don't think that sounds like a good unlock condition for a mafia defuser?
But you didn't get any specifics on not having to be defused in your PM, right? Only the vague bit about killing two anti-towns?
So, for all you Time Bombs out there, is there anyone who *wants* to be defused at the moment? Or would that negate your unlock condition? Looking at @Demonspeed and @Lady pompom in particular.
Well, we had DD who seemed to imply otherwise, but not sure if he's the odd one out yet.