Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
The speculation about color tones in the PMs are honestly so god damn boring, just like the mass of defusers and bombs. Fantastic design *yawns*

If anyone wants to know about mine, it is a red guilty and a green temporary role for me. Though really don't know if there is anything to all this. Provided there is a great in-depth meaning, it makes it really easy to cover, considering it's very unlikely we will ever get results like them. So, if someone is lying about their PM role color, that is that. That tunnel is not leading anywhere.

I read most of the stuff in fast fashion. Still not convinced whatsoever with the line of thinking. For all I know, the ones who got innocent results should be under as much suspicion as the ones they targeted, if not more. I think I'm bypassing this phase and voting on someone who is not dying to further speculate later. No point in it for me to rush to a lynch, anyways.

Vote Kill Farfalla
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,674
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'm glad I said 70 mins because I missed the tram smh
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'm extending the phase because if the other host is out, I have to run back home to close thread zzz

Gamephase extended by 70 mins ​
This extension would be a life-saver if I werent at work :emobirb

Anyway either I vote now or I just dont vote. Between Zasz and desin for inactivity. Gry's plan with lynching Cres doesnt sound bad but idk man, dont want to lynch her day 1
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im not thinking enough nor I have the time to so votekill desin24
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I said what I had to say so this day is over for me. Cres would‘ve been more useful than Zasz for testing theories but depending on James‘ role it could implicate Zasz too so eh.
See ya next day, maybe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh and !votelock Crescent might as well
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Gonna leave this here just to end the color topic from my side... It's a post where Panda uses green, red and blue for the roles, and the blue is indeed lighter than the usual, like the rest.

And to clear a key point to me: no, Gry, imo they're not townies currently, we all got the same roles (defuser and TB) in spite of the allegiance - which was differentiated by color. That's what I believe in since there are mafia time bomb and defuser roles as a part of the game rules as well and the issue with blue versions was presented.

That being said, even if I believe they're TP alrdy, they don't have their TP roles yet and can't kill, so it's not urgent to kill them as well (if not for the reason Demon presented). I think you could be right about the investigation mechanic and that that's worth checking, so I'm fine with helping you test it, should show relevant info for us as well. Gonna wait to change votes tho otherwise I'll lock mine and God knows which target people prefer between Cres and Zasz and whoever else.

And Gryff, they don't win anything with the revelation. Imo they were naive and that's it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

lol I guess you don't mind the locks tho
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm trying to trace back Gry's theory. Might as well do as the phase got extended.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hakuteiken (TB) > Gry guilty
Demonspeed (TB) > Seraph guilty
Lady Pompom (TB) > Asako guilty
Hardy (TB) > Lambu guilty
Takuan (BD) > Seraph guilty
Asako (BD) > Crescent guilty
*Gnut (BD) > Hardy guilty
*Holt (BD) > Crescent innocent

With Townie TBs are insane, and BDs are sane theory in place, I guess we assume Demon is lying about Seraph's allegiance, since if it was Takuan lying instead of Demon, he'd be lying to cover an innocent.

I probably need more time to understand, though.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Aw, just in time.

I just read really quickly Gry's theory, but sadly i havent been paying enough attention so far to make my own opinion. I'll vote for one of the people who got a blue color, in case that really means they are third party.

Votekill Holt
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I dont trust Cres this game....all one liners....no walls.
Seems kinda camouflaged.........headscratch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Same with Gry and Hardy....kinda playing carefull for a reason even tho they supposedly townies.
No walls with quite the controversy happening right now....:hmm
Not playing careful, playing the way I can. Not a whole lot of time available to be online and I like checking a bunch of other stuff.

Gry explained the colour thing nicely imo
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I just woke up and there are 20 minutes left, fuck.
Last I remember were colors and I got that orange tone for guilty Erin. Before going to sleep it seemed like we had a lot of diffusers so I am pretty sure some people hide there for sure. I'm a time bomb so I got 5 days to go.
More after I read back a bit.

Votekill Erin for now
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
With Townie TBs are insane, and BDs are sane theory in place, I guess we assume Demon is lying about Seraph's allegiance, since if it was Takuan lying instead of Demon, he'd be lying to cover an innocent.
That analysis also implicates Cres if what Gry said about allegiance affecting the sanity is also a thing (Greg and Holt should have inverted results). Or Hardy, if it's not. And if both are town (Greg and Holt), Cres gets implicated again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You afkrs are to toxic lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh and you left me out, Haku, I also got Guilty on Gryff, I'm a BD.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
That analysis also implicates Cres if what Gry said about allegiance affecting the sanity is also a thing (Greg and Holt should have inverted results). Or Hardy, if it's not. And if both are town (Greg and Holt), Cres gets implicated again.

Oh and you left me out, Haku, I also got Guilty on Gryff, I'm a BD.
Yeah, I know. Just that he already put Crescent out there.

And thanks, I forgot to include yours. Though, without double results, it's not really pointing to much for now.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Gonna leave this here just to end the color topic from my side... It's a post where Panda uses green, red and blue for the roles, and the blue is indeed lighter than the usual, like the rest.
And uses two different oranges for mafia results roles :shootme

Yeah I think we can drop the "weaker red" and "baby blue" issue.

This whole setup is starting to give me a headache, to be honest, so ignoring all the colours and meme N0 results sounds honestly more appealing to me. I'll just votekill Hardy and call it a day.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,385
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh, both Holt and Asako targeted Crescent and got different results? I think I'll keep my vote on Holt then.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,674
Gender
Female
Country
China
Updated the votes, pretty sure I counted someone double, but in case of oversight, I'll count your most recent post towards the vote
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The speculation about color tones in the PMs are honestly so god damn boring, just like the mass of defusers and bombs. Fantastic design *yawns*
Geez, if I ever host again, remind me to not invite you
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm sry Demon, considering this is not urgent as I said, and that Gry and Haku might have found something that will be helpful for the next phases, I'll go with their analysis. Votekill Grace. Gotta go take care of the baby now. Hardy has been a home alone dad so far lol ... sigh ...
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
What a frustrating game, the colors are all great insights and will definitely help us in future phases when we know more but for the decision right now no one really stands out in particular. Following Gry's analysis has proven almost fatal before so I'm not that sure about his theories yet, it's definitely something to consider.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What a frustrating game, the colors are all great insights and will definitely help us in future phases when we know more but for the decision right now no one really stands out in particular. Following Gry's analysis has proven almost fatal before so I'm not that sure about his theories yet, it's definitely something to consider.
I mean frustrating in a positive way of course. Don't hostkill me yet
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top