Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What full potential? There is nothing in my PM that tells me about mine.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I thought we were going to be informed about our full potential upon unlocking it by meeting the condition.
I'm confused about it too, but I thought it was because it's been a long time since I played last time.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry...I meant "If You"
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Guilty on Lambu.

I thought my full potential would be detective (which has nothing to do with my temporary, mind) but I guess we all investigated n0.

In a game filled with blonde girls I'm a lion... Not sure if this makes me the best or worst character.
It makes you guilty. You're going to eat us alive! :pout
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I won't be around for the end of the day so

Votekill Hakuteiken
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah. Maybe we got divided into two groups of lots of paranoids and a few naive dets to mess with our minds for all we know. But that scenario makes sooooooo nooooooo sense... I still wonder why we got so little innocent results and so many guilties. It feels like we had a ton of insane dets and a few sane ones, question is who was what sanity.



The more contras we get the better. It might help with finding out our sanities of night 0 for example.



Yeah, 4 would be the strongest Day 1 Townie ever had.^^;



Blue?
My defuser role was shown in green as was my innocent finding on Zasz.
Wait... those colors actually mean something?



Well crap, guess Zasz is innocent then if Marms guilty was also green. I guess this means we need to change the guilty and innocents we found out today into red, green and blue. So we gonna get one of the red findings or be safe and try a blue one first? I am for a red one in that case and rather let the blue ones live for a while before the greens lynch them.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Holt Was your innocent verdict on Cres also red like Asako's guilty one or not?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Too late guys, can't...need sleep...bed...I WILL BE BACK! Like in 8-9 hours or so... before day phase ends. Good night~
😴
Well, that really sound suspicious to me.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All innocent resulters plz reveal if your results was true townie green or some kinda off green color...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If not go to role decriptions to decipher the colors they are suppose to be to figure out.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros


Did Son of Daws fall into another one of Panda and Lawl's devious schemes? Will he save the town from evil? Was the innocent result on Gnut lime-green, Verdant-green, or green-green?? And will Daws finally get caught on all the posts???
No.
Tune in next time to Manga. Helper. Z!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States


Did Son of Daws fall into another one of Panda and Lawl's devious schemes? Will he save the town from evil? Was the innocent result on Gnut lime-green, Verdant-green, or green-green?? And will Daws finally get caught on all the posts???
No.
Tune in next time to Manga. Helper. Z!
My dawg....

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dont trust Cres this game....all one liners....no walls.
Seems kinda camouflaged.........headscratch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Same with Gry and Hardy....kinda playing carefull for a reason even tho they supposedly townies.
No walls with quite the controversy happening right now....:hmm
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I dont trust Cres this game....all one liners....no walls.
Seems kinda camouflaged.........headscratch
Since it’s D1, it would be rather shady to trust anyone with a setup that basically has given everyone a safe claim in the early stages of the game.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If I die townie guys....reread my post and how others responded and when....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since it’s D1, it would be rather shady to trust anyone with a setup that basically has given everyone a safe claim in the early stages of the game.
Me having baby blue role or multiple people have a tomato red colored result?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
My Guilty on Seraph is in red, my role in green. Will read everything later. I know he said it himself but Greg mentioning that color thing is rather weird.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My Guilty on Seraph is in red, my role in green. Will read everything later. I know he said it himself but Greg mentioning that color thing is rather weird.
Weird.....


Ok....good nite
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe you are a true detective then....non conflicting results....how rare you are:gnut
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah....gonna eat and crash....good luck fam...???....???....
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
My Guilty on Seraph is in red, my role in green. Will read everything later. I know he said it himself but Greg mentioning that color thing is rather weird.
Taku targets me cause of my Avatar,what is your reason for doing so?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top