Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I get bright red result....some tomato red and Van gets an orange....wtf
Just dont understand why i would have to achieve an allegiance instead of a role when presumably everyone else except holt has to only achieve a role:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just in case I miss the end of the day, votekill gnut.
:Haha
What a surpise
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It's kinda different for me, no? I got a townie role in green, with the townie role description. I didn't even think of that then xD
I'm referring to a supposed TP in this case.

And part of the reason I came for you was because you seemed almost completely set in Greg = Tp cos color and should be lynched which 1. I don't agree with and 2. I felt will channel game talk and let others get off free. On 2 at least we're on the same page so...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh votekill digitaldude
Placeholder
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What a dilemma for Lala....hubby thinks her big bro is scum....but hard to believe that said scumbag.....her big bro found her hubby to be scum:gnut
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Am back, dead tired, will read past pages to see if there were any new developments and then try to write down what I think about them before falling into a coma... god and then there is the birthday party 'morrow...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm referring to a supposed TP in this case.

And part of the reason I came for you was because you seemed almost completely set in Greg = Tp cos color and should be lynched which 1. I don't agree with and 2. I felt will channel game talk and let others get off free. On 2 at least we're on the same page so...
I alrdy replied to Greg I understand that and would prolly feel confused to get a townie / mafia role with a blue color on it. I think I would have asked about it tho, but I understand if you were in a hurry and why you see it as not enough to tell allegiance.

And you said you came for me cause I was replying o.o ... And "should be lynched" is your wording. I said I had my vote set for the moment and that I disagreed with Gry that the mafia would want him dead asap, cause as a mafia I'd have other killing parties around at first and that I rather kill a blue role than gamble on other things and asked him if he had a better idea - it's day 1 after all. Go back and check yourself if you prefer it. I didn't know back then that Greg had something different on Hardy tho, for example. And you're also ignoring that both Asako and Van said it sucked if he'd go like that - meaning they also considered having Greg lynched cause of that or expected it to naturally happen. Don't paint it on me lol.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Sorry, guys! Really busy day.
I'll vote for Rigaldo because argentines are always wrong.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I didn't think the colors in PMs were something we could talk about, according to that Fire Emblem game ruling anyways.

I didn't even think it would be that relevant, but I guess it's more than we usually have to go off of on Day 1.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm not criticizing the quality of your scenario. It's a scenario that makes sense, but a scenario. Just saying it's not proof that Marmy lied. Not saying I don't think she didn't either. We could follow your thinking, since even Lambu getting not guilty on you doesn't mean much (knowing we also have a not guilty result on Demon, and none of those are conflicting with other results so far), it is better than nothing. But I think it's even better to wait for people to reveal their actions and try to be more certain on a pattern. And after they do, we might still be lost about how the logic behind the results works (yeah, I also don't think it's random, and I also think that "townies being insane and mafia being sane" is too simplistic). Anyway, I always believed that being hasty when we have over many hours ahead (around 15?) is retarded as well lmao.
Yeah. Maybe we got divided into two groups of lots of paranoids and a few naive dets to mess with our minds for all we know. But that scenario makes sooooooo nooooooo sense... I still wonder why we got so little innocent results and so many guilties. It feels like we had a ton of insane dets and a few sane ones, question is who was what sanity.

Oh look at that an other weird contradicting result @James Rye
With me targeting crescent and getting guilty and now holt targeting crescent and getting innocent

Btw holt what do u mean you're the missing balance in the defuser/bomb?
The more contras we get the better. It might help with finding out our sanities of night 0 for example.

Lynch you? Who said anything about lynching anyone?
I'm not saying you are lying about your verdicts, but I'm saying there is a chance, and a not so weak one at that, this whole set of verdicts are just based on wrong assumptions.
Based on all your verdicts being true, we basically have Lambu joining our little Mafia party of trio, and pardon me for doubting we just found 4 Mafia members on Day1.
Yeah, 4 would be the strongest Day 1 Townie ever had.^^;

I dont mind sharing even if it makes me suspect....but is everyones result(guilty in particular) written in red?

Also...I was not informed of any allegiance but my defuser role is like a baby blue color...not 3rd party blue but blue.

Could another defuser confirm this about their respective pm?

Might get me lynched...but could be important...idk.
But keep in mind....if I have ill intentions would I even share tthis?
Blue?
My defuser role was shown in green as was my innocent finding on Zasz.
Wait... those colors actually mean something?

Well I first got my guilty written in green
But then after hours panda came back and said that it's nothing but an oversight and to not think about it much, and that it supposed to be red
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also my defuser role is written in green
Well crap, guess Zasz is innocent then if Marms guilty was also green. I guess this means we need to change the guilty and innocents we found out today into red, green and blue. So we gonna get one of the red findings or be safe and try a blue one first? I am for a red one in that case and rather let the blue ones live for a while before the greens lynch them.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Holt Was your innocent verdict on Cres also red like Asako's guilty one or not?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Too late guys, can't...need sleep...bed...I WILL BE BACK! Like in 8-9 hours or so... before day phase ends. Good night~
😴
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah. Maybe we got divided into two groups of lots of paranoids and a few naive dets to mess with our minds for all we know. But that scenario makes sooooooo nooooooo sense... I still wonder why we got so little innocent results and so many guilties. It feels like we had a ton of insane dets and a few sane ones, question is who was what sanity.



The more contras we get the better. It might help with finding out our sanities of night 0 for example.



Yeah, 4 would be the strongest Day 1 Townie ever had.^^;



Blue?
My defuser role was shown in green as was my innocent finding on Zasz.
Wait... those colors actually mean something?



Well crap, guess Zasz is innocent then if Marms guilty was also green. I guess this means we need to change the guilty and innocents we found out today into red, green and blue. So we gonna get one of the red findings or be safe and try a blue one first? I am for a red one in that case and rather let the blue ones live for a while before the greens lynch them.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Holt Was your innocent verdict on Cres also red like Asako's guilty one or not?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Too late guys, can't...need sleep...bed...I WILL BE BACK! Like in 8-9 hours or so... before day phase ends. Good night~
😴
There's also been an orange result....im sorry but this is frustrating....why cant anyone answer the question of....
Why the hell would i have to achieve an allegiance when all were suppose to be informed of theirs after nite0....?
I get a definitive red as guilty but a baby blue role...but greens get definitive green allegiance but tomato red result....kind of a glass half full half empty scenario.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Since I got Guilty on Erin, I think I'll vote her for now.

Votekill Erin

As for the whole debate about TB, I'd say that we should try to use our Defusers effect on those who claimed to be TB.
Better be safe than sorry IMHO.
Still, it appears that this system can be easily exploited by the Mafia, which isn't exactly good for the Town.
At least, that's my take on this.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
maybe panda and lulu been smokin that shit:gnut
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Regarding the whole debate about colors, personally i got my guilty result on Seraph in this color.
And i got my Defuser role in green.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Votekill Gryffindor
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
For now i would vote hardy....just because of the group's frame of mind and my result.
But im voting James instead....because of his convictions....but missing the only claim of an orange result....wonder why:headscratch
XD
votekill jamie
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Hello there.

I targetted Seraph tonight, because of his avi's smile, like what the fuck is that smile really.
I got guilty on him.

My temporary role is Bomb Defuser; i have to defuse a townie to unlock my full potential.
It's pretty haunting haha.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I am defuser as well.

By my count we have 7 defusers?, 6 TB so far? With a few others implying one or the other but not really being straightforward about it. Hosts probably wanted 24 players so they could get a 12-12 split.

16 guilty and 5 innocent results , with 5 players being investigated more than once, 3 of them having an even split between innocent and guilty and the other two getting guilty twice.

Agree with gnut that it wouldn't make sense for him to have to achieve an allegiance.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Sorry, guys! Really busy day.
I'll vote for Rigaldo because argentines are always wrong.
Votekill Hardy.

But I still want my wine. u.u
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am defuser as well.

By my count we have 7 defusers?, 6 TB so far? With a few others implying one or the other but not really being straightforward about it. Hosts probably wanted 24 players so they could get a 12-12 split.

16 guilty and 5 innocent results , with 5 players being investigated more than once, 3 of them having an even split between innocent and guilty and the other two getting guilty twice.

Agree with gnut that it wouldn't make sense for him to have to achieve an allegiance.
Lets not even open the color of results topic plz tyvm....cause they are fixated on my faded role colors.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Put yourself in my shoes....
If i get a definitive red but different kind of blue....and greens get a definitive allegiance but iffy result....how would you handle this if you were in my shoes?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Lol. I was probably the only one who got rainbow anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top